The Case of the Errant Clergyman - A Holmes and Hove Novella - Cover

The Case of the Errant Clergyman - A Holmes and Hove Novella

Copyright© 2010 by A.C .Dale

Chapter 3: The outrage

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 3: The outrage - Holmes goes to the rescue of a Family friend, much to Hove's chagrin. A convoluted case of mesmerism begins to unfold.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Florisa sat waiting patiently for her thrall to return. As she sat she twirled the locket she had been so recently given between her elegant fingers. Her mind drifted back to the day she received the wonderous gift...

She had been visiting Bavaria and her companion, Mary had been most insistent that they should visit the city of Ingolstadt, she could recall her polite enthusing.

"Charlmagne himself was enraptured with the village, as it was then. To visit the place that resisted the Swedish siege is a must. No lady understands completely until she has been to Ingolstadt. It will educate you in ways you least expect."

How true and fateful those words had been; for a second Florie's memory was tinged with regret. A brief insight into the person she had been. She looked at the locket once more; her thought faded and desire grew. Desire to be obedient; a slave to the greater good.

She had been in the city mere hours when it happened, Mary and herself had stopped for luncheon, a pleasant cafe at the side of the Kreuztor. The cafe was busy, but we were well attended to by a brisk Fräulein. However Mary seemed somewhat distracted, and at one point rose to speak to the girl. To that point I had not realised how fluent Mary was in German, indeed it seemed even the local dialect, for much of what she said was a mystery to me. At times I wondered about my companion, but that was foolish. Miss Shelley was so well known of my husband Hector and his family. Mary returned to our table.

"I have secured for us the most wonderful delight!" Mary beamed.

"Oh indeed, and what would this wonderous thing be?" I smiled.

"Tea, the most healthy, life-giving green tea."

"Green tea? In Bavaria, are you sure of its delights? I have never hear of tea being popular in this region."

"No it is not, but this tea is a little know local delicacy," Mary grinned, with some satisfaction, "And I have secured us some."

"Well, if you are sure?"

"I am more than sure, I am certain. You must taste some."

I nodded my agreement, and was amazed when Mary clapped her hands with joy and beckoned the Fräulein back to our table.

"Please, Mary! Some decorum. People are looking." I whispered urgently.

Our order was placed and a few minutes later we were served with the brew.

"Well Florie, don't just look at it - partake!"

"I was not expecting such a bright shade, but the smell is enticing..."

"And the taste is divine dear Florie, have no fear." said Mary.

So I drank, and it was indeed divine, I glanced at Mary and my eyes must have revealed my surprise. Her eyes twinkled back at me, with a little more familiarity than I liked. I finished my cup and rose to leave.

"Please pay for me Mary; I feel a touch of the vapours coming on."

"This bill I cannot pay Florie, come with me, you must pay the owner personally."

"Ridiculous, claptrap. I have never heard of such a thing. You are my companion, please do as I ask! Such impertinence."

Mary smiled, "Follow." She walked very deliberately toward the back of the cafe away from the strasse behind us.

Despite myself I followed, having followed I met my owner and paid my bill in full as it turned out; that too in its way was a true delight...

At this moment Norma returned.

"Well Nony, how did you fare girl?"

"The deed is done, and we have a bonus. A servant girl I managed to enthral with some ease."

"That does not surprise me; the lower classes lack our fortitude; will she be of use to us?

"She will for she is a curious one, she already had the diary in her possession. I am sure Nancy can help the Daughter's in their quest."

"Nancy ... Hmmm, well done Nony. You will be rewarded."

"Jessie?" said Norma.

Florisa Bellinger held her tongue, she merely smiled.


"What, what?"

"Holmes old man! Is it the Fuzzy-Wuzzy's? Where's my rifle. Asleep on duty indeed."

"Calm yourself Brighton, we are in London. The kitchen of 221b."

"Oh, good lord. I thought I was back in the Sudan for a minute there. Ah, good. safe at home."

"At home, but not entirely good..." Holmes moved to let Brighton observe Nancy.

"I'll be jiggered, young Nance has been attacked. Is the rogue still around?"

"It is possible," Ned nodded toward Hove's crotch, "If you get my drift?"

"Surely you don't think I ... I would not ... Would I," Brighton paused, a long second passed, "Did I?"

"Knowing you I would say not; did Bellinger have something to do with this?"

"Who old man?" asked Hove.

"Pull yourself together man, before she wakes up. I must know the answer." snapped Holmes.

"Sorry I am drawing a blank on Bellinger..." Hove's eyes widened, "There is something."

"What Hove, spit it out man!"

"Green." Brighton scowled, "Damnable colour. My eyes full of it. My will..."

"Think, Brighton, recall."

"I went ... Somewhere, but I was sent back ... Hard to walk, people staring and sniggering ... Then Nancy opened the door."

"And then!" Holmes egged him on.

"Nothing, just a blank. I am sorry old man. I am jiggered if I know." Brighton hung his head; tears welled up in his eyes.

Holmes leaned away from him.

Hove could see the pity in his friend's eyes. Brighton went to speak, his lips moved, but sound would not come. Suddenly Nancy stirred, the diary fell from her mouth as if she were weary of its presence, she withdrew the poker gingerly from her nether regions. Then she saw Holmes, she screamed and desperately tried to cover her modesty.

Brighton got up and rushed to her.

"Gerroff Mr 'Ove, and don't wave that thing in my face. I have had me fill of that today!"

Brighton stopped mid-stride, his face fell.

"So it was I." he asked.

"It was your organ stuffed in my mouth, for sure. But another was 'ere."

"What did they look like?" asked Holmes.

Nance frowned, she struggled to recall.

"Fing is all I can 'member is..."

"Green." said Holmes.

"'Ow do you know?" her young eyes widened, "It were you weren't it!"


Emily strode up to the door of the house. She stopped for a second, and composed herself; she raised the large brass ring high and allowed it to swing freely through the jaws of the lion-headed knocker. A resounding thud filled the still afternoon air.

"Good afternoon, can I help you?"

"Are you the Bellinger woman?"

"No I am not, I am Sybil. I think Mrs Bellinger prefers to be called Florisa."

"I am not here to be civil with the woman, this is about my daughter Jessica and the unsuitability of her relationship with that girl, Norma."

"I am sure both Florisa and Norma will be happy to put your mind at rest. Would you like to come in?" Sybil held the door open and beckoned the woman in. "May I have your name so I can announce you?"

"I am Mrs Newcombe, Emily Newcombe. I am here about my daughter, Jessica."

Emily followed Sybil's trim form through the hallway and toward the drawing room. Sybil threw open the double doors with a flourish. "Florisa, can I announce Mrs Emily Newcombe. She would like to discuss her daughter Jessica with you." Sybil then turned on her heels and walked away, through the wide open doors.

Mrs Newcombe blinked, "Remarkable, quite remarkable." she said under her breath.

"She is Mrs Newcombe, but we are not here to talk about Sybil's habits, are we?" Asked Florie.

"Indeed not, it is the conduct of one of your other wards that concerns me, namely Norma. She has stuck up a relationship with my Jessica, now Jessie is delicate and only of some fourteen summers. Yet the other day I overheard a discussion; Norma was asking Jessie something quite unsuitable."

"I see, and what was that?"

"I surely do not need to reveal that! As one married woman to another you will appreciate the type of discussion I refer to?" Emily's voice rose in tone in the end of the sentence.

"If I am to discipline Norma I must know what she is accused of." Said Florie flatly.

"Really! If I must. Norma was enquiring of Jessica as to the dimensions of her father's 'part'."

"His part, which part? Men in my experience have many parts." Said Florie with apparent innocence.

"His pego of course. What other part would disturb me so much?" Mrs Newcombe tapped her foot.

"My, how awful, for you. Being disturbed about his pego must be a trial," Florie rose, and walked to a door in the far wall, "I will call for Norma, so she can apologise to you in person."

Emily nodded curtly, her foot still tapped. Her reticule swung freely on her left arm.

Norma was duly led in the room, her head bowed, her eyes avoided Emily with a sulky determination.

Florisa spoke, "Norma, I believe you have something to say to Mrs Newcombe?"

"I do." Finally Norma raised her head and looked Emily right in the eye, "Mrs Newcombe, I am sorry I asked Jessica about Mr Newcombe's pego."

"Well, that is a start. Do you realise how wrong you were?"

"I do."

"And do you regret it?"

"Oh yes, I should have asked Jessie about your quim," Norma grinned, a devilish grin, "Quims are much more interesting!"

Emily dropped her reticule, her mouth grew wide open.

"Good lord! How dare you, I have never ... In all my days..."

Norma butted in, "Have you seen one as appealing as this." The girl twirled around, slumped bodily into a chair and drew her dress far up to reveal her naked shaven pubes. She then reached down and parted the plump outer lips fully displaying a delicate pink morsel. "Pretty isn't it, would you like a taste Mrs Newcombe? I know you would."

Emily squeaked in outrage, her wordless lips worked furiously, finally she spoke.

"Would I do what? You are shameless girl, and you," she turned to face Florie "Are no more than a brothel keeper. I shall report this to the authorities."

"As you will," replied Florie, "But first you will come and service young Norma. She was polite, and you should not scorn her so. Manners are still important, even in the 'brothel'."

"You Abbess! I will see you in Tothill Fields I will. Good day!"

Emily turned to leave, but her body rebelled. First she could not move, and then she moved in the opposing direction; toward the explicit display of Norma's charms. She strained against both the movement and the growing terror in her heart, to no avail. Soon she stood between Norma's spread legs. She looked anywhere other than at the slick gash before her.

"Now look - it is pretty; all for you, look at my pudenda, Emily." said Norma.

Emily found herself staring at Norma's wet folds. As she watched, the slattern dipped her fingers in, pulled herself open and displayed her pearl-like nubbin. Mrs Newcombe felt bile rise into her slender throat.

Norma spoke again, this time her voice trembled. "All for you to tongue-wash for me. Emily kneel!"

Emily knelt; the warm scent of Norma's desire was unmistakable. Emily tried to think of something other than the wrinkled lips that were now so close to her.

"Lick!" said Florie.

Emily's tongue extended and circled the solid clitoris, the taste hit her with power. Mrs Newcombe's saliva ran.

"See how she slobbers for you dear. Emily, suck." Said Florie.

Emily drew the whole of Norma's vulva into her mouth. She was appalled at the urgent slurping sounds she emitted; but it was her growing desire that mortified her more. A moment later Norma pushed her groin violently into Mrs Newcombe's face. Emily's ears were filled with the ringing scream of Nony's orgasm. Then her mouth was filled with the girl's gushing fluids. Mrs Newcombe's eyes turned heaven-ward and soon only the whites were visible. She convulsed obscenely.


Ned settled Nancy down into one of the more comfortable button back chairs in the Library. He glanced at Brighton. Although he had recovered himself and cleaned his clothes, Hove was still clearly in shock. Holmes walked to the globe on the far side of the library. With practiced ease he touched a few specific locations, the top of the globe clicked and raised a quarter of an inch. Ned swept it fully open to reveal a collection of lead crystal decanters.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.