The Harem or Doin' the Moms - Cover

The Harem or Doin' the Moms

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Plan: Three teens vow to slip pills to their moms and, stripping them naked, have a 'harem' to play with. They never suspected where it would lead.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

As might also be expected, the scene at the house of the third member of the 'harem', Gloria Potter was as different as the first two had already been.

She and Sherm were home alone, her husband was on the road. She didn't mind that, since he rarely, if ever, met her physical needs, and she was looking forward, since this late development, to seeing what could be done to bring young Sherm around.

(The three women had planned a session the next day to compare notes and see where each of them was, and how they had progressed with their 'harem' masters.)

"Sherm," Gloria said, "I have quite a sore back tonight; I want you to give me a back rub."

"Uh, yes, Mom," Sherm answered.

Gloria Potter smiled at herself; she deliberately didn't bother to ask his permission. She wanted, had always wanted, a man that she could mould and make her own and have attentive to her own needs. She was wondering if, hoping that, Sherm was going to be exactly what she wanted. She suspected, from hints that she'd picked up from him here and there. She certainly knew that Sherm wasn't the brains or the gumption behind the effort to reduce the three mothers to harem members.

"I'll get ready and call you in a few moments; please come, when I call, love," she said.

"Yes, Mom," Sherm said, with his usual obedience.

Gloria retreated to her room and got ready. She smiled to herself as she stripped off all of her clothes and put on her most recent purchase: a pair of red lace boy leg panties. It's all that she wore.

She went to the door and called his name. He answered her immediately from his own room. Then she went and lay down on the bed to wait. She heard the door open and then heard his gasp.

"Mom!" he said with obvious surprise.

She raised herself on one hand, with the arm bent at the elbow.

"Oh, Sherm," she said, "I know all about your little adventure to turn us gals into harem members. You come here."

Sherm blushed right to the roots of his hair and with another 'Yes, Mom, ' went to where she was lying on the bed.

She was still raised up with her head on her hand. It showed he smallish tits, which had super big, and super sensitive nipples, big dark colored nipples that were already big and puffy now.

Sherm was staring at both her nipples and her magnificent ass barely covered by the panties.

"See, honey," she crooned to him, "Mommie's all ready for you, and I want a back rub. Now come up here on the bed and straddle my hips and rub my back."

"Uh, yes, Mom," he said, almost stuttering.

"That's my good boy!" she said patting the bed next to her.

He did as he was told, and got his knees on either side of her hips.

"Ouch,, " she said immediately and he stiffened.

"What is it, Mom?" he asked worried.

"Your shorts are scratching me; please take them off, Sherm," she demanded.

He got up off the bed and moved to go back to his room to take off the shorts.

"No, honey," she interrupted him. "Take them off right here." She pointed to a spot in front of her, as she spoke.

He nodded and got into place, and unbuttoned the waist band of the shorts and let them fall. He was wearing a pair of nylon, white bikini underwear.

"How lovely!" she said, as he colored more deeply.

Then she said in a soft voice: "Sherm, love, they almost look like panties!"

"They do?" he said, and she noticed his reaction right away.

"They do, honey!" she said. "Now come to the bed; I want to talk to you first."

He went and sat by her, where she'd raised herself up on her hand again, showing him her tits once more. He stared this time openly.

"You like looking at me, when I'm dressed this way?" she asked him with a smile. "Be honest, honey," she prompted, "Mommie wants you to tell her the truth."

"Yes, I do!" he answered softly.

"Tell me what you like," she prompted him, running her hand up and down his thigh, until it reached the edge of his nylon underwear, and she snapped it, making him jump a little.

"Hmm," she smiled, "Mom's little man is jumpy! But tell me!"

"I, uh, like the, uh, panties, Mom!" he said breathlessly, "And the fact that you're almost naked."

She giggled, and had an idea, prompted by what he'd said.

"Let's do something naughty then," she said, jumping up from the bed. Then turning to him, she said:

"Take off your underwear, Sherm."

"Here? Now?" he asked.

"Do what I tell you, young man!" she said severely.

Gloria was following her instincts but she was sure that she was right about Sherm being malleable. She at least hoped so. His father had certainly turned out to be almost a waste.

Sure enough, Sherm did as he was told, and took off his underwear. He stood giving her a kind of owlish look and his eyes got even bigger, once he saw her take off her panties too.

"Give me those," she said with a wicked smile, and heard him softly groan, when she put his underwear on and held out hers for him.

His cock sprang to attention and stood up against his stomach in an instant.

"Oh, I see that little Sherm likes the idea of wearing Mommie's panties, doesn't he?" she asked in a sing song voice. "Truth, Sherm, or we're done here and will never repeat the experiment."

That really got his attention and he said, haltingly but right away:

"Yes, Mom, I, uh, really, really do."

"Well, this is a game that we can both enjoy, sweetie," she said, giving him a kiss, which startled him, since it included her tongue licking along his lips.

"Sherm wants to be Mommie's toy, doesn't he?" she asked, still licking his lips.

"Oh, yes, Ma'am," he said emphatically.

"Good!" she returned right away, "So, you promise to do what I tell you to do at all times, and keep this secret for ourselves?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I certainly do promise!" he said.

"You look so nice in Mommie's panties, Sherm!" she said.

"Thank you, Ma'am," he said with a bit of stammer and a blush.

"Never thought that you'd get into my pants, did you, Sherm? Even when you three were planning your 'harem' campaign."

"No, Ma'am," he admitted, "I never really did."

"Yet here you are; here we are; do you want to play, Mom's games, Sherm?" she asked in a soft voice.

"More than anything at all," he said.

"What are you willing to do, my Sherm?" she asked, stroking his chest and letting her hand run down to and rest on his swollen prick, causing him to moan out loud.

"Anything that Mommie tells me to do!" he said emphatically.

"Good," she said, "Let's begin with this," and kissed him with her mouth open.

He met her lips and, with his eyes, closed, went into the kiss with great enthusiasm.

"I hardly know what to do first," she said with glee; "I've got myself a real live slave to work with; that's what you are, isn't it, Mommie's little slave?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.