The Harem or Doin' the Moms
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Plan: Three teens vow to slip pills to their moms and, stripping them naked, have a 'harem' to play with. They never suspected where it would lead.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

Similar, though substantially different, encounters were going on in the homes of the other members of 'the harem' that evening. That decision had been made at a group gathering of the harem ladies themselves.

Earlier that evening, Pam and Phil were both in the kitchen; he said that he had something to tell her. Their relationship had definitely shifted, since the 'harem' incident with the three guys. Previously they had been fairly free and easy with each other, denoting, clearly in retrospect, a kind of preference for not asserting herself on Pam's part. Now Phil was clearly in charge.

These days, if he didn't want his Mom dressed, he simply told her, and she was quick to do what he told her to do. It had taken her a long time to find someone who would deliver the kind of relationship she wanted; it had certainly doomed her marriage. She wasn't about to do any questioning of what had been established between her and Phil, no more than was Shirley with her relationship to Andy.

He cocked an eye at her, sitting by him at the table, and asked:

"Mom, I want to ask you; do you like the way our relationship is developing?"

She was surprised that he asked it but seemed ready to discuss it, having thought about it for herself.

"You know, Phili," she began, "I really do. I never thought that I'd find a person in my life who would understand how I like to be treated, and who I could, at the same time, trust, because that too is important. And you fit the bill so totally."

"Wow!" he said, "But let me ask you; did Dad know?"

"Yes, he did," she said simply.

"Uh, what did he think about it, you know, you being that way?" he wanted to know.

She got a rueful look on her face and said:

"He thought it was disgusting! I tried and tried to not be that way, to suppress it, to just forget it, but it's part of who I am, honey; I don't know why; but I do know how tingly it makes me feel; I do know how it turns me on."

She reached her hand across the table and covered his hand with her, and said to him:

"I do know, how it turns me on for you to ... uh ... be my master!"

"Huh!" he said, "Yeah, I guess you're right, master! Even sounds cool!"

"Oh, it does," she sighed. "Let me do something for you, darling!" she whispered. "It can be anything! But let me, tell me, let me!"

Phil thought and got a smile on his face:

"Come here," he said in a kind of commanding voice. She did it immediately and stood in front of him.

"You know there is something, Mom, that you can do for me this evening," Phil said.

"Sure, honey;" she said, "I mean it!" looking up at him with an adoring look on her face.

He looked at her in a fairly hard way as he went on:

"I owe some friends a big favor and I'm going to let you pay it off for me."

"Uh, favor?" she said, not sure if she understood.

"Yes, favor," he said, "You'll be the payment."

"How, honey?" she asked.

"Oh, don't be dense, woman!" he said in a tense voice.

"I'm sorry, Phili," she whined, "Just tell me please."

"Sure, Mom," he said, stroking her face and reaching down to pinch a nipple through her tee shirt and bra.

That got an involuntary groan from her.

"You're a slut and I want to give my friends a slut to use for a while, and the favor will be paid."

"Use?" she said wonderingly.

"Use! Do I need to spell it out to a cock sucker like you, woman?" he demanded.

She understood but moved quickly, seeing that he was getting upset, to kiss his hand.

"Yes, of course, I'll do it, Phili," she said, "I've had to set this kind of thinking and asking aside for so long; it's just difficult for me to suddenly allow those kind of thoughts go free. Don't be upset with me."

Phil sighed: "I know, Mom, this is new territory for both of us; I promise to be less jumpy about it. We'll grow into it; I know we will."

She knelt and laid her head on his thigh and said: "It so wonderful to hear you say that." Then she leaned down and kissed his hand.

He gave her a big grin."Okay then tell me what you are!" he demanded.

They'd gotten into the habit of doing this because Phil loved to hear his Mom admit that she was not only a slut but his slut!

"I'm a slut, darling," she said in a soft voice, "Your slut, ready to do what I'm told to do."

"Yes, you are," he said softly, "And tonight you'll be that for my friends because I tell you to, and you'll let them use your mouth, and your ass, and your pussy and if they want to piss in your mouth, what'll you do then, Mom?"

"I'll just let them, darling," she said softly but firmly.

"Good girl!" he said, stroking her cheek again. "That turns you on, doesn't it?" he wanted to know then.

"Yes, sir," she said, her head bent, "I don't always understand it but it does."

"Now show me; show me, Mom!" he said, and needed no further words for her.

She reached out her hand, still kneeling between his legs, and unzipped his fly.

"May I, please, sir?" she asked quietly.

"Do what you love to do for me!" he said.

She grinned at him as she took his cock out of his pants and licked the head, sucking on the piss slit first.

"That's where you need to be!' he said, as he leaned back in the chair and let her work on him.

Soon enough she had all of his cock in her mouth, sucking on it, and licking the sides of it, making love to the underside of the head, and making throat noises that showed how content she was with this development between them.

She looked up at him, took the cock out of her mouth and said:

"Anytime! Anywhere! Sir!"

"Yes, love," he said, stroking her hair, "I know."

"And your friends too," she continued, licking the cock between her words.

"Yes, I know that too," he said.

"Because you tell me to," she asserted.

"Because I tell you to," he answered, putting his hands in her hair then and drawing her head back down to the wet job that she was working on.

He made a phone call with his friend Jesse; he told him that if they could meet, he'd be able to return the favor. Jesse agreed and they planned to meet that evening near a playground where Jesse and his friends played basketball.

Phil and his Mom piled into their van and went to the designated spot; but they got there early. Phil was a new driver but was driving that night.

"I need to have you prepared," he said to her, indicating that she should get into the back of the van.

She went and he spoke up to give her instructions:

"I want you completely naked, when you get out of the car to greet them."

"Ohhhhhhh!" she sighed at that.

"Like that, do we, Mom?" he asked, grinning.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.