The Harem or Doin' the Moms - Cover

The Harem or Doin' the Moms

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Plan: Three teens vow to slip pills to their moms and, stripping them naked, have a 'harem' to play with. They never suspected where it would lead.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

The next morning Shirley called her friend Pam and asked if she might come over for a cup of coffee and a talk. They got together and sat at the table with their coffee.

"I need to talk to you about something strange," Shirley said. "And I think that we'd better contact Gloria and see if she's available."

In just a little while the three ladies were seated at the kitchen table in Pam's house.

"So spill!" Pam said.

"Well," Shirley began, "I had the guys yesterday.

"Ah, yes," Gloria said, "It was your time to ride herd."

"But something remarkable happened," Shirley continued.

"What?" Pam wanted to know.

"Well, after lunch, I felt so sleepy that I lay down for a nap; it turned out to be a long one. I guess the guys were okay because I didn't wake up until late afternoon, when it was dinner time."

"Wow!" Gloria said,"What came over you?"

"I don't know," Shirley answered, "Andy was asleep also, when I woke up; maybe it was something in the food. But that's not the strange part that I want to talk to you two about."

"Give!" Pam said.

"Well, I had strange, erotic dreams, as I slept,"Shirley continued.

"Goodie," Gloria said, "Tell!"

"It was as though someone was making love to me, and not only that. I mean they were taking care of me. I mean they were really taking care of me."

"Ooooooo!" Pam cooed, "Don't you love those kinds?"

"Well, I think that I had an orgasm during the dream," Shirley continued.

"Girl," Gloria interjected, "We've got to get you laid!"

They all giggled at that and then Shirley went on.

"But, and here it comes, when I woke and got up to dress, I apparently went to the bedroom to continue the nap, and had undressed, my panties were on inside out, and there was, on my neck, a little spot that I'm sure was cum."

The other two women just stared at her.

"You're not saying..." Gloria began.

"Oh, I am!" Shirley answered.

"Do yo mean?" Pam began then.

"Yes," Shirley said, "I think it was the guys; I don't know if it was all three of them or only Andy. Someone ... uh ... Made love to me! I can't really call what happened, and my reaction to it, 'taking advantage of', although I guess technically it was. They just made love to me!"

"Wow!" Gloria said. "What if it was those little maniacs?"

Shirley now had tears in her eyes. Pam, the mothering type, went to her immediately and put her arms around her. Gloria came then too for a group hug.

"It's left me so confused," Shirley said.

"Why?" Pam wanted to know.

"Because I should be thinking about right and wrong here and all that goes through my mind, when I think of it was how grand it was," she answered.

"It was them," Gloria said with finality. "Son of a bitch, it was them!" (She said it with almost a burst of pride in her voice.)

"Yes, it must have been," Pam said then, "I mean think of the panties inside out."

"I bet they gave me something," Shirley said, feeling better now.

"Probably," Gloria said. "Did they, at any point, give you something to drink?"

"As a matter of fact, yes," Shirley said, "Phil did before lunch."

"What should we do?" Pam asked then. "I mean, kill them? Ground them?"

"Take them as lovers?" Gloria threw in.

All three of them hooted at this suggestion.

"But why aren't any of us angry?" Shirley wanted to know.

"Why?" Gloria said. "Look at our lives: your Ray is gone; John is always, always on the fucking road and too tired to bang anyone, when he's home and Pam is divorced and says that her old man was no great shakes in bed. Now along comes an experience that you describe with tears in your eyes and who among us is going to condemn that? Even if it is our own sons!"

"Gee," Pam said wide eyed, "You're right."

"Oh hell!" Shirley said.

"What?" the other two wanted to know.

She had tears in her eyes again, as she said:

"I just want it to happen again! I don't care so much even at this point who it was; but just that it felt so wonderful."

"We need to think of how we're going to do this, girls," Gloria said.

The other two agreed.

Pam spoke up then: "Oh dear!"

"What?" Gloria asked.

"They're planning to come here next for a get together; what do I do?" Pam asked.

Gloria laughed and said: "You do what you always do, Pammy, you do exactly what you're told to do. If I were only into women, or were a man on the make and knew that you are so 'friendly', so willing to please, so damn determined to do about anything that anyone demands of you."

Gloria and Shirley were both laughing at this point, although Pam was blushing furiously.

"Well?" Pam said.

"It's true isn't it?" Gloria asked then.

Then Pam laughed too and said: "I'm just friendly."

"Then be friendly with the boys," Gloria said.

"Yes," Shirley agreed, "Try not to succumb to the drug stuff, whatever it is and see what they want to do."

The next few days brought some developments in the "Harem Crusade" as the guys were calling it. They, all three of them, planned a day at Phil's house. Pam was home and greeted them. They were smiling and pleasant, as usual, though she seemed to be a bit nervous. They went to Phil's room to play computer games.

In the room the did their conspiring to plant the sleeping pill in Pam's drink, when they went down stairs for snacks. They were hoping that it would go as the last one did. Pam, for her part was hoping that it wouldn't; she was supposed to find out what was going on.

In fact, it didn't go like the last time.

Pam noticed when Phil slipped the pills into her drink. She managed to distract them enough to get most of it poured out but had to drink just a little, when he turned his attention to her again. In just a bit she was in fact a bit sleepy. She told them that she was going to lie down for just a few minutes, that she felt a bit sleepy. She went to her room and did lie down on the bed. She fell into a soft sleep but had not had enough of the pill to put her deeply asleep. She woke, when she heard them come into the room and was listening to them whispering about whether she was asleep or not.

She waited until they got to where she was. She was lying on the bed in her clothes. Phil led the way and gently took the cover off of her, and had already unbuttoned one button on her blouse, when she opened her eyes and said:

"Phili, what are you doing?"

The three of them looked totally shocked and it was only Phil's presence of mind that saved the situation. He gave his mother a hard look and said, softly but with great authority:

"Mom, we want lunch served topless!"

His eyes bored into his mother's as he said it, and he realized, before the other two, despite his nervousness that he'd easily won.

On his mother's part it was a combination of things. She was certainly worked up by what Shirley had said and the intensity of it. She remembered clearly that Shirley was brought to tears, when talking about the loveliness of what she experienced at the hands of the three of them. And beyond that, Pam was always a more or less submissive personality. It was fairly easy, in daily life, for Phil to push her around a bit and make sure that he got his way. He knew that and just used that special knowledge in this situation.

Having said that, he simply turned on his heels and walked toward the door.

Pam cried out a plaintive: "Phili!"

But he merely turned around and, his eyes again boring into her, said:

"Mom, topless."

"Topless," the hapless woman repeated.

Once the three guys were out of the room, Sherm said:

"Are you nuts? We'll get killed."

"Wait and see," Phil said. "Today we each get blow jobs."

"You wish!" Sherm shot back at him.

But Andy was silent. His mind went back to his Mom and how lovely she looked lying there in her panties.

They went to the kitchen and waited.

It was funny, kind of, Pam never even considered the real option of raising hell with them, kicking the other two out and dealing seriously with Phili. She was stunned; she remembered his look and the tone of voice. She remembered what Shirley had said and the talk that the three women had and slipped off her tee shirt and her bra, and left the bedroom.

When she walked into the kitchen, the three of them cheered. She put her arms in the air and posed for them.

"Lunch topless, like the man said," Pam said smiling and moving toward them to get their lunch.

Pam was nervous; she'd approached this type of giving in to what Phili wanted any number of times. She'd never let that realization slide into the area of her innate disposition to submission until now. She didn't know where this would take her. She didn't know what they wanted. They, at least, seemed to only have played with Shirley.

The boys were also nervous. It was quite one thing to make a plan and chuckle about how dirty they'd be, once they got one of the members of their 'harem' under their control. It was one thing to play with the beautiful sleeping body of Shirley Miller. It was completely different now that Pam Wainwright, always, always known as 'Mrs Wainwright' was walking into the kitchen, naked to the waist, wearing jeans, but with her large, huge looking tits hanging there, nipples hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.