The Harem or Doin' the Moms - Cover

The Harem or Doin' the Moms

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Plan: Three teens vow to slip pills to their moms and, stripping them naked, have a 'harem' to play with. They never suspected where it would lead.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

The plan was working and they were smiling. They were standing by the couch and smiling down on the prone figure of Shirley Miller, out like a light. Yes, the plan was definitely working.

It had been Phil Wainwright's plan actually. It came, as a moment of blind inspiration, in the middle of one of their endless discussions about girls, fucking them, feeling them, getting to first base, finding a cooperative one, and all those other important, pressing issues of male adolescence.

"Phili, you're a fucking genius!" Andy Miller said grinning.

"Fucking genius," was Sherm Potter's contribution.

"It is working, dudes," Phil opined.

"Sure as hell is," Sherm said.

That brilliant flash of light, that inspiration that came in the middle of their usual adolescent male 'we'renotgettinglaidandnotevengettinganyonetofeelup' discussion was a really simple one.

They had a regular practice of getting together at each other's houses. The various Moms considered them all their sons, and treated them that way. Sherm's dad and was on the road most of the time; Phil's Mom and dad were divorced and Andy's dad had died, so it seemed like logical, once Phil brought it up. His inspiration:

"Why not feel up our Moms?"

"What?" was the general level of reaction from Sherm and Andy to that.

The discussion that followed started out skeptical but gradually got more and more accepting. They all agreed that their Moms were certainly 'hotties'. Sherm's Mom, Gloria, was a tall red head with a world class ass; Phil's Mom, Pam, was the zaftig one, all large and lovely woman; Andy's Mom, lying now on the couch before them, was petit but had the tits of the group. They laughed among themselves about how she ever managed not to tip over, her tits were so big and gorgeous.

Off course, in that discussion, they had quickly gotten around to 'how do we do this?' But Phil was equal to that task also.

"Easy," Phil had said, "Slip sleeping pills in their drinks; then, when they fall asleep, they're ours! Our harem!" After that, the term 'harem' stuck.

Again, the troops were skeptical and again they talked about it, finally deciding to have a trial run. Then the talk went on toward making the decision about who to try it on.

It was a choice between tits, ass or big gorgeous and gorgeous. After due consideration they wanted to go for tits. So, the practice Mom would be Shirley Miller, and here they were.

Part one had been successful. Shirley was out like a light. Slipping the ground up sleeping pill into her drink, when she wasn't looking had been easy. Then it was watch and wait for the guys. But she began to get sleepy within about 20 minutes.

She told them, after just a little bit that they should go to Andy's room and play with his video games; she needed a nap. And it happened, and there they stood.

Shirley Miller was wearing a wrap skirt that day and a tee shirt. Her lovely tits were straining against the tee shirt, and they had all been giving her surreptitious glances, during lunch. They'd all been wondering what she'd look like without the tee shirt and the lacy bra that they could see beneath it.

Now they were standing there, and the time for kudos to Phil was over; the time for action had arrived, and they were reluctant now. They were not sure how to proceed or what to do next.

Of course, the plan covered this possibility also. It had been agreed in advance that whoever's Mom it was would start the ball rolling. So, all three of them knew that it was up to Andy to get it going and do something. It's just that they had not counted on this hesitance. They saw themselves as men of the world, horn dogs out to get a feel at least, and now they were standing like the kids that they were in front of an incapacitated, lovely woman. A woman at their mercy.

Andy heaved a huge sigh and moved, and that was all that it took for the three of them to break out of their temporary inability to act. Andy reached for the tie on his Mom's wrap skirt, and Sherm said:

"Shit, you're gonna do it, man?"

"Sure as hell am," Andy answered, determined now.

"Do it!" Phil said, breathing hard.

Andy untied the tie and pulled it loose, loosening the entire skirt. They were all amazed at how easily the skirt could be simply pulled away, so that it was more like a blanket under Shirley than a skirt anymore.

But the important part, the wonderful part, the enchanting part was that, once the wrap skirt was sloughed off to the side, Shirley Miller lay there in her tee shirt and a pair of light, pink, nylon hip hugger panties, with pussy hair showing.

"Oh fuck!" Sherm said, "Look at her pussy."

"Yeah, gorgeous," Andy agreed.

"Don't stop now, man," Phil said.

"What should be next?" Andy asked. "You know, tee shirt or panties off?"

Sherm and Phil laughed:

"Hey, man, what a dilemma; what shall we strip off of our woman next, eh?"

They all laughed then and Andy made the decision, pulling the tee shirt from the hem of it up and over his Mom's head.

"O jeez," Phil said, "Look at her now."

And they were, mesmerized by the sight of this mature woman lying there in her panties and bra, and at their mercy.

"Pictures!" Andy said.

"Pictures!" Phil agreed.

"Pictures!" Sherm echoed.

This too was part of the plan. To have a visual history of their adventures with their Moms. Sherm was the camera man and began to take photos of Shirley Miller lying exposed to them, pubic hair showing through the fabric of her panties, and nipples displayed through the lace of her bra. Once the photos were taken, Andy turned to the other two and said:

"Next?"

"Hey," Sherm said, "Let's sit her up and take pictures of her sitting up, see if we can make her look normal, kind of."

"Good idea," Phil said and they sat Shirley up and took pictures of her from different angles as she sat on the couch.

It was true that in some of the side angle pictures especially you just couldn't tell that she was asleep. They loved it.

"Our harem album has begun!" Andy said, and went to work again, not waiting for discussion about it.

He grabbed the waist band of his Mom's panties and pulled them, reaching around, after he got the front of the panties down to mid belly, and grabbed the waist band just above her ass. He pulled again and received fairly silent and grateful cheers from both Phil and Sherm, as the panties slid down now, past Shirley's thighs, showing, maybe not to all the world, but at least these three horny teenagers, Shirley Miller's pretty pussy with its dark brown curly pussy hair.

"Oh fuck!" Phil said.

"I guess, Oh fuck!" Sherm added.

Andy knelt there next to him almost naked Mom and was grinning at them.

"Picture," he said.

So, Sherm took a picture of Andy with his head at the level of Shirley's thighs and a huge grin on his face. Then he moved again and the other two held their breath, knowing what was going to happen next.

Andy fought just briefly with the hooks of Shirley's bra but finally overcame them and with a 'ta-da', he pulled the bra off of his Mom totally, letting her big, large nippled tits swing free.

Sherm was taking pictures immediately, Phil was just staring, and Andy was grinning. For him personally this was the achievement of a goal that he'd had in mind for a long, long time period, as he tried to constantly, secretly catch his Mom undressed. Here she was, due to Phil's great plan, totally naked.

"Turn her over, man," Phil said, and Andy did.

Now they had her ass to stare at, and Andy, at once, took the plan to the next stage by running his hand up onto his Mom's ass, and rubbed around, finally sneaking a finger into the crevice of her ass crack.

"Far out, man," Phil said.

Then Sherm said: "It's time to play!"

"Plan?" Andy said.

"Here's what we'll do," Phil said, trying to remember the plan, as he was faced finally with a gorgeous naked woman at their mercy.

"No cumming in her at all," he hesitated and the other two were grinning at him.

"I mean, we can cum on her and all but we'd best not, you know cum in her."

The others were nodding their heads in agreement, when in fact, none of them, now that they had Shirley stripped and at their mercy, knew what to do or how to begin. Phil's restating of the plan didn't seem to help them get started.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.