Lori - a Summer Camp Delight
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by kacey1999

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lori volunteers at a summer camp that her children attend and is surprised by two teenagers. A married woman, a mother, the last thing in the world Lori ever imagined was having sex with someone half her age.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex  

Once Lori came home from summer camp, she hardly went out of the house for the next two weeks. Andy wondered why his wife acted a little strange, but he shrugged it off to that awful feeling of summer being almost over. He had pressed his wife for details about the camp, but Lori merely said that nothing out of the ordinary happened. Andy was not one to press the issue or persist and he let it go, as they eventually got back into the family's weekly routine.

The kids readily told Andy about all the fun they had. Julia told her dad that she had met lots of new friends and one in particular was now her best friend. She mentioned that Sandy was in grade 12 and much older, but they had become close friends despite the age difference. When Julia mentioned the wilderness adventure, which everyone truly loved, she even told her dad how lucky it was that her mom stayed in camp that day. That was because Sandy and her boyfriend weren't feeling very good so they had to return to camp and miss the adventure.

Andy didn't think much about the story, but Lori's face turned a brilliant red with embarrassment. Lori was filled with so much shame and guilt that she wondered if anyone noticed her obvious blushing. She quickly changed the subject, but not before her stomach churned with great anxiety. After a couple of weeks and not hearing any blackmail demands, Lori was back to normal, as if nothing drastic had happened at camp.

Then on a Monday evening, Lori was sitting in the living room with Andy when a knock sounded at the door. She opened the door and found Sandy standing there with the biggest smile on her pretty face. The girl barged right past Lori and into the living room where Andy was sitting. "Hi, Mr. B. I hope you don't mind ... but I've come over to do some camp picture organizing with Lori. She was the greatest chaperone at summer camp," Sandy said, holding up a box of pictures. "We are tying to arrange all the pictures taken at camp so there is a record of what happened. Your wife is such an angel. She was so much help to me when I was given the responsibility to record everything."

Andy was very pleased to see Sandy and immediately voiced his approval. "By all means. Yes! Lori is the best and I'm sure she'd love to help you," he said. "Right, honey?"

Lori felt trapped with no choice but to agree. "Yes, of course. Come Sandy, we can use the study. You don't mind, do you?" Lori asked Andy.

Andy readily told them to use the room. "You girls go ahead. I'll be watching television the rest of the night ... Monday Night Football!"

Lori ushered the girl into the study. She tentatively closed the door and felt the hair rise on her neck, realizing there was no lock on the door. Lori's hand remained on the doorknob and she refused to turn away from the door, as she listened to Sandy walk over to the desk. The girl placed the box of photos down and then slowly walked back to the door. Lori heard the girl's approach and her stomach churned with immense nervousness.

All of a sudden Sandy grabbed her shoulders. The girl displayed her brute strength, as she swiftly turned Lori around, and slammed her against the hardwood door. The only thing concerning Lori was the noise and she wanted to plead with Sandy to be quiet. Suddenly the girl moved forward and kissed Lori before she could evade the girl's advance. Lori dearly wanted to resist and hold her lips tightly closed, but that didn't happen.

Lori felt like she was in high school again. Although at times she wondered at her passive nature, she never realized she was so submissive. It seemed utterly useless to struggle so she merely stood motionless while Sandy took the initiative. The girl yanked Lori's blouse out of her pants and in an instant had one of her boobs in her hand. Sandy wasn't satisfied with simple groping and she promptly unbuttoned the blouse.

Sandy stared into Lori's bewildered eyes daring her to stop her. Lori never moved and remained motionless, as the girl slowly rolled her bra upward baring her boobs. "You have such gorgeous tits ... nicest tits ever," Sandy whispered, as a big smile crossed her face. "Do you mind if I touch them?"

Just as Lori was about to say something, Sandy thrust her tongue into her mouth. The kiss took Lori's breath away, as the familiar pierced tongue slipped deep into her mouth. Abruptly Sandy broke the kiss and moved back slightly giving Lori an opportunity to say something. "Sandy! Dear gawd, Sandy, we can't ... not here. Please, Andy will hear us."

Sandy glared into her eyes. "I am going to say this once ... not again. I hope you understand," she whispered. The questioning look on the girl's pretty face implored Lori to listen. "You're going to eat me ... lick my cunt!"

Lori tried to stay on her feet, but it was increasingly difficult because her legs were shaking. "You can't be serious ... not here. Andy will hear ... he'll catch us!"

"Serious? Serious?" Suddenly Sandy kissed her again and banged her against the door. Lori was afraid to make more noise so she let Sandy have her way. The girl cleverly stripped Lori's blouse and threw it across the room with a show of anger. Then the girl deftly unfastened the bra and pulled the garment off, tossing it over to the desk. "I won't say it again. We're going to have sex. Here! Right here in your house ... with your husband in the next room."

Lori made her biggest mistake when she pleaded with the girl. "Sandy. I wish I could make it up to you ... for what happened at camp. I'm sorry for reporting the curfew infraction."

The hand came from the side and Lori didn't see it until the end when her head snapped violently to the right. Sandy slapped her face hard and left the biggest red mark on her cheek. Lori instantly felt the same utter helplessness as she did when the girl slapped her at camp. She wanted to cry, laugh and show all of her emotions at once, knowing Sandy had just proven her superiority.

"Let's take off our clothes. Then do it on the desk ... just like in the movies." All of a sudden Sandy stripped. She removed all of her clothes until she was only wearing a pair of sexy, see-through panties. Lori would never know why she stared at Sandy. For the strangest reason, she admired the girl's brazen nudity and couldn't find the strength to look away. Sandy had perky tits with overly large, erect nipples that almost beckoned to be touched. Lori never meant for her stare to linger on Sandy's midsection, yet she noticed the girl's pelvis was completely shaven.

A smile crossed Sandy's girlish face, as she watched the gorgeous woman's eyes open wide in astonishment, knowing Lori was now her faithful slave. Sandy gave Lori a questioning look and Lori felt like a spoiled child about to be punished. She saw Sandy's upraised hand ready for another slap and her reaction was pure reflex. Her hands shook as she slowly took off her pants. She stood in front of the girl almost naked and saw the smile broaden on Sandy's pretty face.

Suddenly Sandy moved across the room to the desk. She sat on the edge and peered back at Lori, doing her best to encourage the woman to join her. Sandy held out her hand and before Lori realized it, she was walking towards the girl. Her only concern now was to satisfy the young girl and then hopefully get her to leave before Andy suspected anything. The thought that the door couldn't be locked sent a shiver of fear down her spine, as she realized Andy could walk into the room at any moment.

She approached Sandy just as the girl stripped off her panties. Lori stared at the shameless nudity, as Sandy posed for her assumed lover. The girl leaned backwards with her arms supporting her weight, as her upper torso was at an angle. Her feet were on the desk with her legs bent, enabling Sandy to display her entire crotch to Lori. Suddenly the girl sat up straight, putting her feet on the floor, and motioned for Lori to act. Sandy indicated she wanted her breasts caressed and waved her hands at Lori to take action.

Lori hesitated and that seemed to infuriate the girl. Abruptly Sandy grabbed Lori's arm and pulled her forward. Obediently Lori bowed and put her face next to the girl's chest. A perky tit was in front of her face and without any warning Sandy grabbed the hair on Lori's head. The girl gave a quick pull and then she jabbed the end of her tit into Lori's mouth.

It was easy for Lori to suck the girl's erect nipple. She heard the soft moans of pleasure coming from Sandy and Lori wanted to get it over with as fast as possible. Without any prodding, Lori shifted to Sandy's other boob and again the girl moaned with great joy. As Lori realized how unique it was to caress and kiss another woman's boobs, her tongue swooped around and all over the girl's swollen nipples and ensured they were both very hard. When she let her teeth nibble on the buds, Sandy's moans grew a lot louder and that worried Lori.

Without warning, the girl put her hands on the top of Lori's head and pushed downward. In an instant Lori came face to face with something she had dreamed about for many days. Sandy's legs were spread and again she brought her feet up on the desk. Lori felt the girl's thighs on either side of her face and caught the pungent scent of the aggressive girl's cunt. Sandy pushed harder and Lori's face hit the girl's crotch. In an instant her mouth was directly over the puffy pussy lips.

Lori felt the immense moisture and then she tasted the luscious sweetness. Her tongue darted out and stabbed the girl. When Lori felt the labia spread, she marveled at how her tongue slipped into the sweltering honey-hole. Despite Lori's earnest efforts, the girl demanded more. Sandy forced Lori's face deeper into her crotch and she clamped her thighs around the squirming head.

Lori's head was wedged between the girl's thighs. She pictured the scene from hell and visualized what it must look like. Getting caught by her husband was her greatest concern and that frightened her a lot. Lori hardly heard a thing because Sandy's thighs were pressed against the side of her head, blocking the sound. This made it hard to know how much noise Sandy was making and Lori hoped it wasn't enough to arouse Andy's awareness.

Sandy felt the woman's mouth on top of her nerve center. "That's it. Right there ... eat me," Sandy moaned. "Eat me, slut. Let's invite your husband in to watch his wife eat some girlie pussy."

Though greatly muted by the thigh muffs, Lori heard just enough to know what the girl said. Her body shuddered, but she was too afraid to stop, as she wanted to get it over with as fast as possible. She kept thinking that it had been years since the last time she kissed or touched another woman, but that didn't matter at the moment. Lori sucked the girl's pussy and she was amazed that the taste wasn't the least bit revolting.

Her tongue parted the skinny, hairless labia and instantly found the girl's honey-hole. Lori moved her little penis-tongue in and out until she felt Sandy's hips quivering. Yanking on Lori's hair, the girl pulled her face deeper into the sweltering wetness. It hurt so bad when her hair was pulled that Lori desperately wanted to scream, but she knew that would not be smart. Desperately trying to please the demanding girl, her tongue swirled around and around the juicy clitoris. Lori toyed with the bud in a loving fashion, which caused Sandy's hips to bounce on the desk.

"Holy, sweet mother of Jesus. I'm so horny. You're slutty mouth is making me horny," the girl moaned. "Make me cum!"

In a moment of inspiration, Lori got the urge to use her teeth. She nibbled on the bud inside her burning mouth, much to the teenager's delight. When Lori stretched the girlie-meat outward with her teeth, Sandy had never felt anything like it. It proved to be the end of the Sandy's stamina. The girl threw herself backwards and Sandy experienced a shocking orgasm with her womanly lover. Laying on top of the desk with her arms strewn out to the sides, the creaming girl's head rolled from side to side in obvious passion, as she felt the initial surge of cream run down her love canal.

"My fucking slut. Oh slut, you're the best. You're making me cum in your mouth. Can you taste it?" The girl squirmed on the desk feeling her power and control slip away. "Oh, fuck me, baby ... fuck me. Eat me with that slutty mouth."

Lori wasn't able to respond, but she certainly did taste Sandy's love juices. Without thinking, it seemed only natural to finger-fuck the girl. She rammed her long slender, middle finger into Sandy's honey hole and felt the girl's spasms increase in velocity. Lori forced the girl's velvety thighs apart, as far as possible. Then she ran her tongue up and down the narrow slit and lingered at the top, ensuring she molested the teenager's clit in expert fashion.

A gush of fluid filled her mouth and Lori almost choked from the sudden flood. Lori prayed it wasn't piss that flowed out of the girl's belly. She recovered in time to hear loud moans and groans coming from her mistress and feared the noise would filter out into the living room. When Sandy's hips quieted and the climax subsided, Lori was extremely thankful that it was over.

Her reprieve lasted a mere ten seconds. To Lori's horror, Sandy jumped up off the desk and immediately stripped Lori's last garments. The worst part was how the girl proved her dominance when she harshly shoved the wet panties into Lori's mouth as a gag. "There! That should help," the young bitch hissed. "Now you can scream ... make all the noise you want when I eat your delicious cunt," Sandy whispered, as she stared into Lori's eyes in a most dominant fashion. "You can keep quiet ... when you fill my mouth with your slutty cum."

The girl had the conduct and couth of a bad mannered schoolgirl. "How do you like the gag? I like the look ... with your panties stuffed in your mouth." Sandy stood face to face with Lori. The girl was a couple of inches taller, which seemed to demoralize Lori. Sandy glanced down on Lori and at the same time forced her hand between Lori's tightly closed thighs. Then the girl shoved her thigh between Lori's legs, spreading them enough to give her hand room to defile her slave.

Lori felt the girl's fingers lay directly on top of her precious opening. Sandy threatened to move her hand, but she held perfectly still for many moments. The girl felt the woman's body begin to shiver and knew her fingers were having the desired effect on Lori's resolve. Then Sandy pressed her middle finger into the prized opening and felt the tip of her finger plunge into the hottest hole.

Lori went up on her tiptoes. She couldn't rise any higher and Sandy took advantage of the precarious position. The girl curled her middle finger around Lori's bony pelvis and she sort of hooked it in place. Then she yanked upward with all of her might. Lori grew inches taller and felt like she balanced on the girl's finger, as the fingertip buried in her pussy. She was too scared to resist, or do anything about Sandy's forceful manner, and she simply let the girl demonstrate her control.

Abruptly Sandy pushed Lori backwards until she fell against the desk. Then the girl reached into the box of pictures, selecting one she had purposely set on top. "Here! Look at this while I eat you," Sandy whispered, shoving a glossy picture into her slave's face. "See what a slut you were at summer camp ... when you were Bradley's little whore. I think you look good being fucked by a real stud ... a real teenage stud."

To Lori's utter dismay, the girl had obviously arranged to have the demoralizing picture ready for her. She stared at the glossy image and then her breathing got extremely uneven from rising anxiety. The picture was almost the same as the one Sandy handed her when they left camp. Lori reasoned there would be only one interpretation of the photo, which showed a naked woman on her back about to be fucked by a teenage boy. As she did at camp, Lori's eyes focused on Brad's magnificent manhood that brushed against her upraised pelvis.

The picture sent shivers of guilt up her backbone. Lori knew she had experienced possibly the best sex of her life, but she vowed to keep that a secret. She had been unfaithful to her husband and there was no way she wanted him to find out about summer camp. All Lori could do now was pray that Sandy didn't let anyone else see the incriminating photo.

Sandy put her hand in the middle of her chest and pushed. Lori fell backwards on top of the desk and she felt totally helpless against the powerful girl. Sandy forced her legs between Lori's and watched as the woman stupidly tried to cover herself with her hand. "You're not trying to hide that gorgeous pussy ... are you? You know you don't have a choice," Sandy whispered? "Oh, that's right. You can't talk with a gag in your mouth."

Lori merely mumbled and moaned in desperation, knowing her fate was in Sandy's hands. She could only imagine what Andy would think if he walked in the room at that very moment. If he saw a naked teenager between his wife's legs and the girl was molesting her, Andy would surely die. Funny how every little noise or sound seemed to spell peril when a person was doing something sinful or immoral.

"You have such amazing tits. I love the way they jiggle and sway from side to side when you move. Brad can't stop talking about them ... how he got to feel them and suck them," Sandy whispered. "Just so you know. We'll be picking you up on Friday. We're going on a date ... the three of us!"

The only response Lori gave was more moaning, as the panty-gag prevented any actual words or protests. Then she felt the girl grab her arm and slowly shift it to the side. "I think we should call your husband. Let him watch his wife having sex with another woman," Sandy whispered, sending more shockwaves through Lori. "Don't you think Andy would like watching?"

Lori shook her head and desperately tried to send a message to the girl. She reached for her mouth, but Sandy grabbed her arm. "I didn't say you could remove the panties. Now be a good girl or I'll yell," Sandy said. "I'm sure your husband will hear ... come running."

Lori let the girl move her arm so that both were now down at her sides. Her eyes opened wide, as she watched Sandy's head move forward, and settle on her chest. Glancing down, she witnessed the girl's tongue dart out to surround one of her brown nipples. Sandy kissed and licked both nipples making sure they were fully erect. The cool air helped and then the girl blew across the moistened buds to make them look like pegs.

There was no need to pin Lori's arms on the desk, yet Sandy did it anyway. She wanted to prove her dominance and grinned knowing the mature woman had no alternative, but to obey her demands. Impatient, Sandy pushed Lori backwards until she was flat on her back. The desk was very hard, but that was the least of Lori's worries.

If Lori thought it was difficult to keep quiet before, she found it impossible when Sandy's lips moved downward. The girl's tongue paused at her belly and filled the subtle bellybutton with saliva. Sandy used her tongue on the small indent and jabbed in and out in a taunting fashion. Then she swooped downward another few inches. She licked the baby-like pelvis and let her tongue dance all over Lori's heated flesh.

Sandy kept her torso between Lori's legs, which continued hanging over the edge of the desk, and then she put her hands on the insides of the velvety thighs. The girl pushed outward and spread Lori's legs wide and she heard the woman whimper in utter helplessness.

Lori managed to spit out the panties to make it easier to breathe. Her eyes were wide open and all she could do was look towards her indisputable mistress. Sandy lifted her head up and locked eyes with Lori. "Get ready, my love," she whispered. "Should I yell for Andy?"

"Please, Sandy. No, please no," Lori moaned now that she wasn't gagged.

"Will you have an orgasm for me, my love?"

"Oh, dear gawd. What are you doing to me?" Lori stared into the paralyzing eyes and felt the girl ravage her pussy. Sandy finger-fucked her victim without any reservations, moving her fingers in and out at a furious rate.

"Well, I'm listening! Will you do it for me?"

Suddenly the girl jumped up on the desk. She rolled half on top of Lori and gave her a quick kiss. Sandy's fingers never left Lori's sanctuary and she continued the royal finger-fucking. Then she lifted her head slightly, as she demanded more from her slave. There would be no end until Lori succumbed completely. "You have three seconds to start talking ... telling me what I want to hear," Sandy whispered. "Or else ... I'll scream for your husband."

Lori knew the girl wasn't kidding. "Oh, Sandy. Fuck me ... make me cum. I'll do anything ... anything you want. I'm yours," she moaned too desperate to refuse Sandy's demands. Lori's main concern now was obeying so she could put an end to the dangerous session. "Your fingers ... oh, they feel good, fucking me so good."

Sandy deliberately moved her hand and latched onto the most sensitive control button. She slipped Lori's delicate clitoris between her forefinger and middle finger and began a vigorous shaking. Her hand moved at lightning speed, vibrating back and forth while squeezing the clitty between her fingers. "Oh gawd, I feel it. I feel it coming," Lori moaned, trying hard to hurry. "Yes! Oh yes, keep doing that to my pussy."

Lori wasn't sure what happened after that, as she focused entirely on the shameful orgasm and getting it over quickly. She tried hard not to make noise and was very thankful when the spasms finally subsided allowing her to regain composure. There was no going back. She felt terribly guilty for succumbing to Sandy's blackmail demands, but reasoned there was no alternative. Her life would be absolutely ruined if anyone saw the pictures, as no one would believe a married woman over a supposed innocent teenager.

When Sandy finally released her grip and got up off the desk, Lori quickly retrieved her clothes. She dressed and to her amazement, Sandy took a scrapbook out of the box. The girl showed her actual pictures from summer camp, which depicted many of the kids enjoying their time during fun activities. Lori breathed a big sigh of relieve at not seeing any of the incriminating photos and then the two took a few minutes adding footnotes to some of the pictures.

Sandy took advantage of Lori's vulnerable situation when leaving. They went into the living room where Andy was still watching football and the girl deliberately stopped to talk. "We managed to get a lot done tonight, but I never realized how much work there was to document everything that happened at camp," she said. "I think it is going to take us a long time ... so hope you don't mind your wife helping out?"

Andy readily agreed, which sent shivers through Lori, knowing Sandy had set her up. She walked the teenager to the door and Sandy gave her the biggest smile. "I had a wonderful time tonight. I dearly love being your mistress ... watching you obey all of my demands," Sandy whispered softly. "I'm already looking forward to the next time. Aren't you?"

Lori was distraught thinking about Sandy's premonition. 'Gawd, what can I do?' she hopelessly asked herself.


It was only four days after the episode in the study that Sandy came to visit again. Lori knew the girl was coming, as Sandy had sent an email notifying her to expect a visit. Every time Lori opened her mail and saw an email from the scheming girl, her stomach churned with great nervousness, but also great anticipation. Lori desperately wanted to keep her summer camp indiscretions a secret, yet that was becoming increasingly more difficult, as Sandy kept applying more blackmail demands on her.

The dreaded knock sounded at the door about seven o'clock Friday evening. Butterflies immediately filled her stomach and Lori found it hard walking. When she opened the door, Sandy's smiling face greeted her. "Hello, Mrs. B. We're so happy you agreed to help us out," Sandy said upon entering. Then the girl boldly walked into the living room to where Andy was sitting. "We want to get lots done tonight. My boyfriend, Brad, is also helping and we plan going back to my house. I have everything laid out on the dining room floor, so my mom really wants me to get working on it."

Andy readily agreed with Sandy and he voiced his acceptance. "Yes ... it's nice to look back on summer camp and you kids are doing a good thing by documenting what happened," he said. "I'm sure Lori is only too happy to help out."

"Yes. That's for sure. I can't remember having a better time. Your wife is the best and she has been a great help," Sandy said. "We might be very late, so I hope you don't mind. Once we get working ... I like to keep going."

Lori felt guilty for agreeing to go with the girl, knowing that Bradley would most likely ravage her for his girlfriend's amusement, but she really didn't see any other alternative. Sandy had the upper hand for now, so Lori grudgingly obeyed the blackmail demands. Reluctantly following Sandy from the security of her home, Lori felt like being led to the slaughter of the lambs. She couldn't imagine what it must have looked like when she got into the backseat of the car and the girl slammed the door shut. Lori knew Andy was looking out the living room window and wondered if he suspected anything.

Silently she sat in the backseat staring straight ahead at the two teenagers who whispered to each other. Brad drove his father's Chevy, knowing what was in store for him and he couldn't get to their destination fast enough. Sandy had suggested a secluded spot, which offered them plenty of privacy. Lori huddled in the backseat praying the night would never happen. When the car came to a stop and Brad shut off the engine, Lori knew her worst fears would come to reality.

When the teenagers got out of the car, they each got in the backseat beside the frightened woman. Surrounded and with no place to turn, Lori sat motionless waiting her dreadful fate. "You look sexy tonight ... at least that's what Brad thinks," Sandy whispered. "He wants so much to have sex with me, but we know that's impossible."

Sandy cuddled close to Lori and put her arm around her neck. Lori thought she was going to be kissed, but the girl merely put her face close while whispering in her ear. "Do you remember having sex with Brad? Remember how slutty you acted when Bradley fucked you?" Sandy licked the side of Lori's face and continued to torment the woman. "Sweet fuck, I remember how you couldn't get enough of Brad's big dick."

Lori trembled, as she remembered summer camp. It was the first time she had been unfaithful to Andy and she felt terribly guilty for allowing it to happen. She knew it was useless to plead with the girl, yet she tried anyway. "Sandy. What if someone comes by and sees us," she whispered. "Please, don't make me do this."

Sandy acted like she didn't hear. "You're not going to believe how horny Brad is tonight. He has been beside himself with anticipation ... these past few days. Honestly, I can't remember his cock being so bloody hard."

Lori trembled with the feeling of utter hopelessness. "Please, Sandy, don't do this!"

Sandy merely leaned closer and reached for the buttons on Lori's blouse. "Let's show Brad your gorgeous tits. I just wish I had lovely tits like yours." Sandy held Lori's right arm while her left was pinned by Brad. The girl nimbly unbuttoned one button at a time until the garment draped open. "There! Now Bradley can get at your luscious titties. God, I only wish I had nipples like yours!"

Without any hesitation, the boy molested her. Brad fondled her boobs until he craved more intimacy and then he swiftly rolled Lori's bra upwards above her golden globes. Sandy had everything planned down to the smallest detail. Working together, the two teenagers easily ripped all of Lori's clothes off, especially as Lori knew it was unwise to resist. They stripped each garment and tossed it into the front seat, leaving their captive completely nude, shivering and utterly humiliated.

Lori wondered if there was anything more shameful than a married woman having sex in the backseat of a car with a boy half her age. She knew that there would be no reprieve from the lewd acts that were soon to follow and she felt all hope drain from her body. There were hands touching her nakedness everywhere. Both teens were molesting her, but Sandy controlled the entire, bawdy affair. The girl encouraged her boyfriend to lift Lori, so he could sit in the middle of the backseat, and Sandy even told Brad when to drop his pants. Then she forced Lori to sit directly on top of Brad, with her back to him.

Lori faced the front seat and her arms were pinned at her sides. She almost fainted when Sandy reached between her legs and pulled on Brad's cock. The girl yanked the stellar cock forward, so it ran under Lori's ass, and all the way out in front of her crotch. Lori's legs were spread from sitting on top of Brad's lap and it left her extremely vulnerable. Sandy placed her hand under Brad's cock and pushed up on the thick shaft so that it slipped into the wetness between Lori's thighs.

Sandy grinned with approval when the labia separated allowing the burning rod to rest along the entire length of the woman's pussy slit. As if that was not damage enough, the girl sneaked her forefinger into the front portion of Lori's slit. Sandy knew exactly where to find the control button. The tip of her finger pushed on the slippery clitty and moved the bud back and forth.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.