Remember the Alamo - Cover

Remember the Alamo

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - You all know what happened when William Travis, David Crockett, and others took up in the Alamo while Santa Ana and most of the Mexicans in the world took offense. I thought it would be a little better for the Texas folk if a guy from later on went back with some modern weapons.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

We knocked off for a meal and some sleep around midnight but we were up early the next morning. Shortly after breakfast we had one hell of a job on our hands.

There was still plenty of supplies and equipment left out where the action had been just yesterday. The Mexicans had made an aborted attempt to haul most of it off near the end of the battle but the mortar and my Barrett had disuaded them from all attempts. They were forming up way back out of raange now for another attempt at the walls and that was a bummer since we had a snatch and grab of their equipment and supply wagons in mind. However, they were forming up so far back we thought we could go out and grab a wagon or two before they could even come up to try and stop us.

David Crockett and his squad were going out to provide some cover for the group of men who were going to try it. The biggest snag was a dead horse or two in every hitch out there. We got Fastwalker set up with the 50 caliber machine gun and I was in place with my Barrett. Fastwalker was intending to mow the main body down if they headed our way and I was going to try and knock off the officers.

Our first attempt went off without a hitch. Forty men stormed out the front gate and while some of them cut the dead horse out of a hitch David Crocket and his squad laid down covering fire while the rest got the remainder of the team moving toward the gate. The Mexicans were caught so flat footed that they didn't even make a real effort to try and stop things.

For our next trick Crockett and his squad didn't even go out. The group that went set their sights on a closer wagon and they all stormed out, cleared the dead animals and mostly towed the wagon back inside with men helping the few team animals that were still able to pull. The Mexicans were about half ass sorted out this time but they still didn't make much of an effort. We could see them getting set up to try and do a better job next time though.

The next try by us was the charm though. As soon as our men left they were waiting on go and they headed toward them. Fastwalker and the M2 discouraged them while I joined in when they were a little closer and Crockett's squad joined in when the Mexicans got closer still. They did wound two of our guys, but it was nothing serious while Fastwalker made a mess out of them. While we were letting things settle down for another try I noticed they hadn't pulled back out of the mortar's range after this last trip was over.

Fastwalker switched to the mortar and got it sighted in on where they were standing around now and we made it up with the others to just open the gates and pretend they were going out for another try.

It worked like a charm and the Mexicans started charging as soon as the gate was opened again. Fastwalker left the M2 alone this time and merely started dropping rounds down the tube. They were well within range by now and he did them serious damage. As soon as they were in full retreat our guys went out and pulled in two more wagons and one of the cannons they'd left behind earlier. It was still a piss off they could just back up out of fange of the mortar, but it gave me and idea.

I talked it over with Fastwalker and we got our lies about the mortar straight. It seemed we had left an important piece of equipment back at the Armory. Unknown to me they had several Hummers with a special mounting plate for the M120 in the back. We took off for the place we'd parked my pickup then and he and I made a return trip. We drove up to the National Guard Armory and let ourselves back in and Fastwalker stole the Hummer. We headed back to my place and used the time machine again to send us right back.

When we were back with it we knocked off for supper and then installed one of the M120s into the back of the Hummer. We took a snooze then since we decided after midnight would be the best time to share our new trick with them...

I woke around 11;AM and got Fastwalker going too. We headed for the Hummer and had it going and headed out the gate a few minutes later. I drove and all I did was run out about 3000 feet closer to them and then let Fastwalker do his thing. It was great for us since they were all gathered up close for sleeping and most of them were asleep.

God, we made a mess of their asses and we didn't let up until they got some men organized to head our way. When they got within 500yards I just headed out, turned around and raced back inside the mission.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.