Watching Davie
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My parents are really strict, so when their friends came to visit and brought their son, Davie, I figured it was time for a little sex-ed on my own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Davie gazed at my breasts, bared for the first time to a boy.

"You're so pretty, Cindy, just beautiful. They're perfect."

I reached over and pulled off his tee shirt then took his hands and brought them to my breasts, whispering, "They're for you, Davie, just for you."

He began to rub and feel them, reluctantly at first, but soon I could tell that he was wanting more. My heart began racing, my breathing deeper, as he began to rub my nipples between his fingertips like I'd seen him do to himself.

"I love what you're doing, Davie, it really feels good," and I dropped my hands down and pulled the zipper on his shorts down, pushed his briefs aside and pulled up his hard dick out of his fly.

"Oh, Davie, you are so nice, big, just right. Lay back," I whispered. I moved my hand up and down on his for a minute or so, then leaned over and put my mouth around it and started sucking like I might do to a lollipop. I had no other experience in sucking a dick but, I suppose, the first girl, Eve, no doubt, must have picked it up pretty quickly.

Whatever I was doing to his penis was good enough, it was getting some nice, soft moans. I lifted my mouth up off him and rubbed him up and down a few more times, noticing that some pale, cloudy liquid was seeping up out of him. I was glad I had a condom, for sure.

Then, I began kissing my way up his body, abdomen, tummy, licking his navel, kissing his nipples, sucking them, licking along his chest. His skin was so smooth, so soft, just like mine, really.

I whispered, "Davie, I want you to suck my nipples, okay?" and raised up and he took one in his mouth and gently began to suck as I petted his face. The feelings were incredible, soon, I could feel liquid slowly dripping down my leg. My breathing was fast, I could feel my heart pounding, and I reached down and rubbed him some more. He went from one breast to another sucking my nipples harder and harder.

I knew I just couldn't wait any longer, I pulled my nipple out, reached down and pulled my pajama bottoms off, retrieving the condom from my waistband.

As he was watching me, he asked softly, "Can I see you, um, see you between your legs?"

I quietly spread my legs open and he put his hand down and traced his finger along my slit sending shivers up my spine. The first boy to ever touch my pussy. Then, he slid his finger in and began rubbing me around on the inside.

"This feels good, huh?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah, real good, here rub right here," I said as I guided his thumb to my clit. "Mmm, just rub right there, Davie, mmm, don't stop, just keep going, I'll tell you when ... uuh, uuh, uuh," as this young thirteen-year old boy brought me to orgasm. I had to stifle my cry of ecstasy and in a minute, I whispered, "You really got me off great, Davie, you're a great lover but now I want this in me," as I put my hand around his dick.

I stretched out on his bed, he crawled up between my legs, I rolled the condom on his cock, and he pushed inside me.

It was really easy, I'd taken care of any obstructions with some masturbation with a friend's dildo last year and Davie's penis was still making the transition from boy to man, so he wasn't as large as for a boy my age.

This felt so good, I really liked Davie, thought he was really nice. Even loved him as he pushed and pulled in and out of me. My hands were down holding his smooth, soft butt guiding him in and out of me, my legs wide, savoring every stroke.

Then, I saw the peaceful, serene look on his face that he had when I first watched him masturbating as his back arched and he pushed hard into me.

"Uh, uh, uh," as I felt his warmth enter deep inside me. It was all I needed and I wrapped my legs up around his back, jerked him deep into me and began thrusting back and forth until I had an enormous orgasm.

We held each other in a tight embrace as the wonderful sensations of our lovemaking flowed over us. He kept moving in and out of me as I asked him softly, "Can you do it again, you think?"

"Yes, I really want to," and he began fucking me faster and, in a few minutes, I could feel another orgasm begin to build.

"Mmm, that's feeling really good, Davie, just keep doing it, you're really doing it good."

"I can't believe you let me do this, can we do it again before we go home?"

I said, "Mmm, yes, I sure want us to," just as my body shook violently and I felt like I was floating up in the clouds as this feeling of ecstasy swept me from head to toe. Oh, it was wonderful, the most wonderful feeling of my life.

"I'm gonna cum again, oh, here ... UUH, uuh, mmm..." and I wrapped my legs up around his back pulling him into me as I kissed him long and deep. We lay there peacefully in each other's arms and enjoyed our warmth and closeness.

"I can't stay here any longer, just in case someone gets up, okay, Davie?" and I bent over him and kissed him good night. For good measure, I went down and sucked him for a minute or two then tiptoed back up to bed. My lonely, cold bed.

There wasn't much chance to be alone with Davie the next day though I did tell him that we could watch another movie like we did last night. He caught on exactly to what I meant and said he couldn't wait, that movies were now his favorite thing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.