My Mom's Soft Hands

by hardness

Copyright© 2010 by hardness

True Story Sex Story: This is the story of how my Mom and I started a sexy sensual relationship. I mean I just wanted to show her my cock. From there I had a new appreciation for her and her handiwork.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   .

It seems ever since I was young myself I always had an ear for anything involving incest. I don't know why but I have always wanted to be a hard cock for female family members to use and abuse. My memories include showing my mom my hard cock as soon as I started to get hard. I remember it like it was yesterday and I was only 10 at the time. I had finally figured out how to do it and still seem like it was by mistake if she freaked out.

It started with me going to bed early. I went to bed 1 hour early on a Sunday night. I knew she would still want to tuck her lil boy in before she went to bed herself. It was a simple plan as all I thought would happen was that I would show her my hard cock and after she saw it and left I would jerk off into my sock. Little did I know what would happen when she saw my cock.

I did not need to touch, play or stroke my 10 year old cock as it was hard the moment that I thought about it. It was an hour before my bed time and I was ready. I striped my clothes off and looked down at my hard boy cock. I still did not have any hair around it and I liked it that way. My father had lots of porno magazines and I had seen both men's and women's private parts. I jerked my boy cock to them all I could and loved the feeling. I started out by rubbing my cock over the slick pages. I mean that I would hold my hard cock in my hand and slide it over the picture until I was ready to cum. I was very afraid of getting any cum on the pages of my daddie's porno magazines so I would always push it away when I felt like cumming. I was and still am not a fan of hair around genitals. I love the bare and smooth cocks and pussies of the younger set, if you know what I mean.

Anyway I was determined to show my mom how big my hard boy cock was. I wanted to play with my 10 year old cock but I knew that would lead to cumming before she came to tuck me in, so I just stayed naked and hard for my mommy. It is not dificult when you are 10 years old and wanting mommy to play with your cock. I heard her coming up the stairs and jumped into bed and situtatued my covers so that my hard boy cock was showing when she got to the side of my bed. I was so ready to cum that my 10 year old cock was leaking precum like crazy. I wanted to see my mommy's face when she saw me but I had to pretend I was asleep. I heard her walk into my room after changing into her bed clothes and then stop in her tracks as she saw my hard boy cock. I ack of her hand and my boy cock was very proud of my 5 inch hard cock and loved that my mom was staring at it. She stood there for probably 20 seconds and then cam to the side of my bed. I heard her say "oh my" as I was sure she was staring at my hard cock. It was dificult not to open my eyes, ever so slightly, to see where she was looking but I knew. That knowledge made my cock twitch a bit and more precum come out the slit. I then heard my mom moan and loved it. I was trying to figure out how to get her to touch it when she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. As she did her hand was on the closest thigh to her. Without thinking I rolled over and made my cock touch her hand on my thigh. Her hand was situtated in between my thighs as my hard boy cock was touching her hand. I just had to let out a moan as this was my fantasy.

Little did I know that she was a horny as I was. It was just 5 or 10 seconds but the back of her hand and my boy cock were touching. She then pulled her hand away from my thigh and also my cock. I then rolled on to my back with my legs spread and my cock sticking straight up proud and hard. As I was ready for my mom to leave she did something that blew my mind, pun intended. She reached out and slid her finger tips up and down my right thigh. It felt wonderful and made my cock twitch a bit. When it did she gasped a bit. It was then that I knew that I had to get her hand around my cock. As I layed there I loved showing my mom my hard cock.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.