Plains of Texas - Cover

Plains of Texas

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - In the same universe as Hard Time, it starts a new character born to the time and tells his story about a new area. It has LOTS of sex! I am working toward all checks for sexual things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

In the morning, I woke up to my cock being sucked. It didn't feel like Sue though. I opened my eyes and saw Sue between Elaine's legs and, looking down, saw Martha between mine with my cock down her throat. I came flooding Martha's mouth with my cum as Elaine orgasmed to Sue's expert cunt sucking. Sue moved to James and woke him up with her mouth. She sucked him to completion.

Martha smiled and whispered, "I was first. I told her to do our hosts while I took care of you. I did, didn't I?"

"Oh, yes, my dear."

We rose and went to the latrine and then Elaine started breakfast while Sue went to wake the others. Sue never put on clothes that day. I think it was her signal that she was very willing to have sex. She did. Right after breakfast, Randy and Arn double teamed her filling her cunt and ass with their first loads of the day. Linda and Mae sucked cum from her holes. James and Elaine watched enjoying the show.

After watching our slaves enjoy themselves for a bit, James took Martha and I on a tour of the farm. I had seen it but Martha had not. I noticed a few changes since I had left.

Elaine was caring for their three children. The kids were growing but still young. After all, she and James had only been together for five years at that point.

When we returned, Todd was fucking Jenny as Linda ate Elaine's cunt. Mae and Sue were sucking on her breasts getting a bit of milk.

James looked over at me and said, "Are there any limits to your slaves?"

"Not many," I answered. "If you get to that point with one, they will tell you." He nodded and dropped his pants and pushed a hard cock into Linda making her moan into Elaine's cunt. Everyone fucked until they came. It was lunchtime so we prepared lunch and ate.

I had decided to spend the day and tonight with James and Elaine before continuing on my way to Fortwo. I was helping James with chores after assigning Randy, Arn, and Todd things to do that would help James and Elaine. As we worked, James asked questions about my seven slaves and Martha. I told him my history with them. He was a little surprised that they were related. He suggested that we have a fuck party tonight in the barn. I told that was okay as long as no one suffered any permanent damage and that Martha was my mate and not a sub. He understood.

After supper, we gathered in the barn and I told my seven to strip because we were going to have a fuck party. James and Elaine stripped down and so did Martha and I. Martha came close and whispered, "What's a fuck party?"

"It's a party where everybody fucks and gets fucked. You have the right to say, 'no, ' if you don't like something. The only limit on the slaves is 'no permanent damage.'"

"Okay," she replied. "Sue, I want your mouth. Jenny, suck Elaine's cunt." As the two sex slaves moved into place, I moved behind Sue and Todd moved behind his sister, Jenny. I pushed my cock into Sue's ass getting a loud moan from her as her sphincter was opened suddenly. Todd pushed into Jenny's butt with his cock and she moaned into Elaine's cunt. Elaine was getting off to the vibration from Jenny's moan.

Randy mounted Mae doggy style as that seemed the position of the moment. James fed his cock into Linda's throat and lay down to get a blow job. Randy and Mae knee walked until she was behind Linda so she could start to suck Linda's cunt as Randy pumped his cock in her cunt.

I started to pump Sue's ass deep and slow as she moaned into Martha's cunt. I keep up a steady stroke thinking that I could hold out a long time. However, Sue's ass started to spasm on my cock with every inward thrust. Todd was just in front of me cumming in Jenny's ass and then I emptied my load into Sue's ass. When I fell out, Martha pulled her around to sixty-nine her and suck my cum from her ass hole. Elaine motioned to me to come to her mouth and she sucked my cock clean of juices and continued to suck getting the reaction she wanted, mainly for me to get hard again.

As I hardened, she said, "Fuck my ass, Alain." She moved over Jenny to sixty-nine her. I moved behind her and eased my cock into my sister's ass. Elaine was in for a long ride before I would cum again. As I fucked her ass, I looked around. Todd moved behind Martha and started to lick her cunt and ass. When he hardened, he pushed into her cunt and began to fuck her. Randy had cum and Mae turned around to suck him clean. Linda turned around and sucked Randy's cum from Mae's ass. James hadn't cum and he pushed his cock into her cunt and began to fuck her hard as he was close to cumming. When he came, Mae and Linda began to sixty-nine with Mae on top.

I continued to ride Elaine's ass as others came around me. Finally, my cock expanded and I shot my second load into my sister's ass hole much to her pleasure. When I pulled out, Jenny sucked my cock clean and then moved to Elaine's ass sucking my juices from her butt. I lay back tired and noticed that others were doing the same.

Gradually, we men struggled to our feet. It was a barn which was something that had been forgotten. Martha stood next to me on one side with Sue on the other. James' dogs came into the barn hearing the noises quieten and smelling the sex. Elaine was still on Jenny when one of the dogs, a big black shaggy one, started to lick her. Another dog, large, brown and slick furred began to lick Mae. After a moment, both dogs mounted and began to fuck Elaine and Mae. I didn't know my sister was into dogs but James must have opened her mind to it at some point. Mae didn't have a chance to object as she was taken and pinned by the brown dog. Linda and Jenny were whimpering while they watched their licking partner being taken. Dogs are fast fuckers and these dogs had long cocks penetrating deep into each girl's cunt. Elaine was expecting her dog to tie with her. Mae didn't seem to know what was happening and groaned in pain as the dog's knot formed and lodged in her cunt. Elaine was moaning but not in pain. She was enjoying this completely. Mae was not able to object as she was tied with the dog's knot. The girls were grunting as the dogs banged both of them hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.