Plains of Texas - Cover

Plains of Texas

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In the same universe as Hard Time, it starts a new character born to the time and tells his story about a new area. It has LOTS of sex! I am working toward all checks for sexual things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

She walked over to Mae and said, "You will call me, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, you listen. Strip!" She ordered. Mae looked a little surprised but also had that submissive excited look on her face that we had seen with Elsie. She unbuttoned her skirt and blouse taking them off and laying them neatly to one side. She had no other clothes but shoes which were left on. Without being told she took up the pose, her feet spread and her hands behind her head. She had nice, pert breasts which was not surprising for someone her age. "Get on your knees with your head under my skirt and suck my cunt." Martha ordered her. Randy, Jenny and Linda were watching with a yearning look in their eyes as Mae did as she was told. Martha let her skirt settle over Mae's head as she sucked and licked cunt. I could see from Martha's face that she was good at it. Martha opened her legs a little wider and beckoned to Randy and Linda as she unbuttoned her blouse. "Lick my nipples." She ordered them. They immediately set to suckling her nipples.

"Jenny, come here."

"Yes, Mistress." she said and walked over in front of me.

"Strip."

"Yes, Mistress." she said and removed her pants and blouse.

"Stand in front of Alain. Now, turn around and bend over. Grab your ankles." I unbuttoned the front of my pants. Without warning or preparation, I shoved my cock into her cunt as far as I could. Jenny moaned loudly as I entered her so roughly. She opened her legs further to ease my passage in her cunt and I grabbed her by the waist and began to fuck her cunt hard and fast pushing my cock deep into her body with each thrust. When I started slapping her ass cheeks, she became lost in the feeling and began to orgasm on my cock. Finally, I buried my cock to the balls and came in her. When I pulled out, she turned around and began to bathe my cock with her tongue to get it clean of my cum and hers.

By then, Martha had cum, squirting her girl cum into Mae's mouth as Randy and Linda nibbled on her nipples. When she relaxed, she released Mae from between her legs. Mae stood up with a wobble blinking from the light. "Randy, eat her cunt. Linda, suck Alain's cum from Jenny's cunt. Arn, fuck Linda while she sucks Jenny's cunt. Todd, Jenny will suck your cum from your cock."

They moved to do her bidding. She looked over at me and grinned knowing that we would have fun with six submissives to play with.

Slap! We looked over to see Arn bringing his hand back for another slap at Linda's ass as we could see the red imprint on one ass cheek. We could hear Linda's happy, though pained, moan as she continued to suck my cum from Jenny's cunt. Arn said, "She loves the pain as well as the sex."

Martha walked over and whispered to him, "Put it in her ass." He looked startled for a moment. He pulled out and quickly repositioned his cock and pushed hard through her sphincter into her ass hole. She screamed a moan into Jenny as his cock penetrated her bowels. Martha looked at Jenny and said, "Turn around and suck her cunt while she sucks yours." Jenny did as she was told and Linda's happy sounds increased in volume. Todd was left out for a moment until he saw Mae with her mouth available. She took his cock down her throat easily and with relish. Randy lifted up and pushed his cock into her cunt spit roasting her. Randy and Todd were almost violent as they slammed each end of Mae's body.

Linda had the first orgasm this time. She came hard screaming her cum into Jenny's cunt and flooding her mouth. The sensations set off Arn who came deep into Linda's ass. When he pulled out, Jenny engulfed his cock sucking him clean. She moved up to suck his cum out of Linda's ass. Jenny was starting her second cum as she sucked Arn's cum from Linda's ass and Linda continued to moan into and suck her cunt. Jenny convulsed with her orgasm and Linda sucked her dry.

While this was happening, Randy and Todd were each working toward their cums in Mae. They came almost simultaneously thrusting deeply into Mae as they did. She drank down Todd's offering moaning all the time. Randy kept pumping his cock in and out of her cunt until Mae joined the cumming with an orgasm, also.

With everyone drained for the moment, we settled down to talk some more. We found that Randy's two sisters were Mae and Linda. Todd and Jenny were brother and sister leaving Arn as the only one not related and he was a first cousin of Todd and Jenny so was somewhat related. They were together in whatever grouping they found themselves each night. They were headed to Fortwo as they had heard that community would allow their relationship to flourish.

I said, "I'm from Fortwo. I can tell you from experience that you will be allowed to maintain your relationship. However, you will be asked to be part of the community and participate in our doings. You will enjoy it. Martha and I may take you in as family as we enjoy working over sub's and you all fit that mold."

They looked at each other and nodded. The three girls knelt in front of me and the three guys knelt in front of Martha and said together, "Will you be our master and mistress? We will do your bidding at all times and in all ways." I was surprised as this was a pledge that offered the master and, in this case, the mistress complete control over all six of them. They could be separated, sold, hurt or anything else we decided to do to them or any one or combination of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.