Plains of Texas
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In the same universe as Hard Time, it starts a new character born to the time and tells his story about a new area. It has LOTS of sex! I am working toward all checks for sexual things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Emer came in the door followed by three men. Emer was not surprised to see Elsie naked nor were the three men. They were a little surprised to see Martha and me sitting on the couch. I noticed one guy got a gleam in his eye as he looked at Martha. I gave him a stare which let him know she was not "fresh meat" of the type that was Emer and Elsie. Emer said, "This is my friend, Alain and his mate, Martha. They are headed to Fortwo and stopped to see Elsie and me on their way. This is Georg, Ed, and Frank."

Martha remained seated and said, "Slut, get your guests drinks." Elsie started but stood and went to prepare drinks for the three newcomers. "Emer, slut, strip." She said.

Emer looked startled but began to remove his clothes not stopping until he was naked. Once he was naked, I said, "Slut, have you been used today as you should?"

"Yes, Master," he answered, "I have sucked four cocks and two cunts this afternoon and been butt fucked three times. Georg, Ed, and Frank wanted to use us both so they accompanied me home."

"Very well," I said and saw that Elsie had returned with and distributed drinks. "Sluts, step forward and face away from us." Emer and Elsie both came to the middle of the room and faced away from all us as best possible. "Bend over and grab your ankles. Georg, fuck Emer's ass. Ed, fuck Elsie's ass. Frank, come around in front and you may have either mouth until one of your friends has his cum." The three guys were a little shocked but did as I told them. Frank took Elsie's mouth.

Martha went to Emer's mouth and, lifting her skirt, pushed her cunt into his face. "Lick!" She commanded. He licked.

He and Elsie grunted as their asses were fucked by Georg and Ed. Neither fucker had any seeming regard for helping Emer or Elsie reach a climax but were rutting for their own. Ed came in Elsie's ass. He pulled out. Frank pulled his cock from her mouth and turned her around. "Suck!" Ed said. Frank's cock went into her ass and he began to fuck her hard. Georg was slamming into Emer's ass shoving his mouth deeply into Martha's cunt.

George shot his load into Emer's ass and pulled out. "Elsie, slut, suck his cock!" Martha commanded. She left Ed's cock which was now clean and started sucking Georg's cock. Frank came deep into Elsie's ass pushing her face down on Georg's cock as he came giving her ass a second load. When the three men had finished and had been cleaned, they left. Martha was enjoying Emer's mouth and tongue on her cunt. She motioned Elsie to move behind Emer and she did. She lowered her mouth to his ass sucking Georg's load from him. She then moved down and around to suck Emer's cock until he came down her throat. Martha had a hard climax from his mouth. She pulled away from him and lay down on the floor. She pointed at Elsie and her cunt. Elsie came between her legs and began to suck her cunt. Emer didn't need to be told to suck the cum from his sister's ass. I came over to Martha and sank my cock into her throat. She took me easily and sucked my seed into her stomach as Elsie gave her one more climax and Emer finished sucking the last bits of cum from Elsie's ass.

We all lay back sated for the moment. About five minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Elsie hollered, "Come in."

A couple entered bearing food. Elsie introduced them as Todd and Ann. Todd and Ann were, like Elsie and Emer, petite and Todd looked soft. Emer stood and went over kissing each of them using plenty of tongue and caressing their bodies. Ann was small but looked like she might have a tight body under her dress. As Todd and Emer kissed, she asked Elsie if she could help with anything. Elsie told her who we were and that Ann should become acquainted. She came over in front of us and Martha looked at her closely. She grinned at me and said, "Ann, you are overdressed. Strip." Ann grabbed a breath of air and smiled. She began to undress. Todd came over in front of us. "Todd, you strip, too," Martha commanded. She was really getting into this master stuff. When they were both naked, we admired their bodies which were tight and hairless except for their heads. Todd's cock was not thick but was an acceptable length. I could imagine Emer loving his cock in his ass taking it easily without pain. Martha had them turn around which they did. "We will enjoy you both as I'm sure Emer and Elsie do, too.

Elsie had gotten the food ready and we all ate, Martha and I with clothes and the other four naked. Todd and Ann proved to be acceptable table partners like Emer and Elsie were good conversationalists once started. They admitted, when asked, that they were also submissives and bisexual like Emer and Elsie. Elsie and Ann cleared the table and washed dishes.

As they finished that chore, I stood up and said, "Let the fun begin." Martha looked at me and grinned. Todd and Emer stood. Elsie and Ann came over to stand beside them.

"Elsie, kneel down and suck Todd's cock. Ann, you suck Emer's. Get them hard and wet." Martha commanded. She removed her dress. I pulled my pants off and was now naked from the waist down. Martha came up next to me and whispered into my ear, "Tonight, I will be your sub." She had emphasized the words, "your sub." I figured that meant that I would be in charge of all five of them tonight.

I pushed Martha to her knees and she began to exert her considerable talent for cocksucking. She sucked me down to the root with the head of my cock lodged deep in her throat. Ann happened to look over our way and her eyes widened when she realized that Martha's nose was buried in my pubic hair. Martha came up for air and I said, "Lie on your back, slut." She rolled to her back with her legs up a little. "Ann, come here and suck her cunt." As she came over, Emer followed her. "Fuck her ass, Emer." Ann was bent over Martha licking her cunt. She stiffened at that statement. Emer leaned down and licked her ass hole getting it wet and then spit in his hand to get his cock wetter. He moved behind her and pushed into her ass hole gently but steadily. When he was fully in, I said, "Elsie, over here on your back. Slid under and suck Ann's cunt." Elsie quickly did as I bid. Todd followed her over. I placed him behind Emer and he pushed his cock into Emer's ass. I pulled Elsie's legs up beside him and she wrapped them around his torso as he pumped Emer's butt. I came up behind them and pushed my hard cock into Elsie's cunt and pumped a few times. I pulled out and shoved it into her ass and pumped some more. Then I pulled out again and shoved it into Todd's ass. He groaned loudly and slammed into Emer trying to distance himself from my impaling cock. I pushed into him balls deep and made him groan some more. His hairless body felt girlish as I fucked his ass. When I pulled out, I stood and pulled Martha from Ann's mouth. I rolled her on her knees and pushed my cock deep into her ass. On my out strokes, my ass went into Ann's face and I pulled her to my ass hole for a rim job.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.