Plains of Texas - Cover

Plains of Texas

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In the same universe as Hard Time, it starts a new character born to the time and tells his story about a new area. It has LOTS of sex! I am working toward all checks for sexual things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I followed the old highway due north for many days. The road went along beside the mountains but didn't go into them. I had now been in the mountains so that was not a needful thing for me. I could look east and see the prairie extending as far as I could see. I saw only occasional ranches as I rode. Ten days later, I came upon a small village of people called themselves, Glendo's. They welcomed me and gave me a place to stay saving my tent from wear and my dwindling supplies from going to a lower level. They wanted to hear news of anywhere and any kind. I told them what I knew about goings on from rumor and real information.

One family had older children about my age and asked me to stay at their home. The daughter was quite good looking and had looked at me with interest. After all, I would represent "fresh meat" to her. Her room had two smaller beds and I was given one of them with a wink from her mother.

After sharing more news and, with the two youngsters, describing some of the newer games I found in Den, we went off to bed. I entered the bedroom with the daughter, Anna. As soon as the door shut, she was all over me stripping my clothes and hers off our bodies. We were kissing hard with lots of tongue. When my pants went down, so did Anna. She took my cock down her throat with one motion. That surprised me. I was a little larger than normal which fact made me popular in sex games. However, though, I wasn't that large. Anyway, most girls took a second to swallow me to the balls or, at least, they had to have practiced. Anna had no problem.

After letting her suck my cock for a minute and getting me as hard as I would get, I bent her over her bed. I was going to lick her cunt, but she said, "Fuck me. Fuck my cunt or my ass, but fuck me hard."

I did. I straightened up and shoved my cock into whichever hole it went in. She grunted with the impact as I drove all the way to my balls. I still didn't know which hole I was in. I was just going to do what I was told. I fucked her hard and mercilessly. Thrusting hard and grinding my pelvis into her butt cheeks with each thrust making a smacking sound with our bodies. I kept going as hard as I could. I felt and heard her cum. I could feel the contractions on my cock and a moment later shot my wad deep into her.

As I pulled out, I saw that it was her ass that was fucked. She quickly turned around and knelt taking my cock in that vacuum cleaner mouth and tried to suck my balls through the head. I got hard again. This time, she lay back and I entered her cunt. As I fucked her, I lifted her legs in the air and over my shoulders to get more depth and leverage. She was grunting again as I slammed into her cunt. She came twice before I could hold out no longer and shot my second load of the night into her cunt. I pulled out and lay on the bed on my back. She attacked my cock with her mouth again but, this time, I needed to rest a bit to recharge.

We lay on the bed catching our breath. She said, "You're good. Thanks. I really needed a hard fuck. I do hope I can get you up at least once more tonight."

At that moment, her mother came in naked also. Her body looked good for her age. Anna said, "I've already had him fill both my holes. Eat me out, Mom." Her mother knelt before her and started to lick and suck her cunt and ass. Her brother came in a minute later and pushed into his mother's cunt. A minute later, her father came in, saw what was happening and put his cock in his son's ass. The whole family except Anna was fucking and she was being fucked by her mother's tongue. After everyone came, they went to their respective beds and Anna and I lay down together. After sleeping just a little, Anna started sucking my cock again. As soon as I was hard, she mounted me taking me in her cunt and riding hard for her cum and mine. We came together and she simply lay on me resting before rolling off to lay beside me. "I love strange cock," she murmured.

The next morning, she sucked me down her throat until I shot my fourth load down her throat and into her stomach. I rose slowly and went to the bathroom to pee. Her mother was there sitting on the toilet. Realizing what I needed to do, she said, "Pee on me. Pee in my mouth. Let me at least taste your piss direct." So, I pushed into her mouth quickly realizing that her daughter took after her in cock sucking because she easily deep throated my cock. I managed to release my bladder and could feel her throat muscles move as she swallowed. She finally came up for air and directed my cock over her breasts and then her cunt letting my piss drip off her body into the toilet.

After breakfast, I left to continue on my trip. I needed to camp out tonight just to rest.

I continued to follow the old roadway turning more westerly until I came to a large ruined city. The people living close by called it, Caspar. I decided to explore it. The families in the area were friendly but less open than the Glendo's. I enjoyed hunting around the old city. While it was the same as the ruins near my home, they were different, also.

After a couple of days roaming around the ruins, I moved on north still following the old roadway. A little over a week later, I reached another large ruined city called, Bill. There were two groups of people living there, one to the north called the Lake Hills and one to the southwest called the Laurels. They were friendly with each other but separate. I stayed with both of them for a while. When I was with the Laurels, I heard about the large Indian tribes to the north and the wonderful land to the west called Yellowstone.

The Laurels cheered me on and gave me instructions on how to reach Yellowstone. I had to be careful to watch for the fork in the roadway to the left sending me south-southwest. They said there were scattered people living in Yellowstone but that winters there were difficult unless you were prepared. I could understand that. Even though it was late spring, the weather was still cold many days.

It took ten days of riding to reach the lake described by the Laurels. It was worth it. The area was beautiful. There was a large valley into which I traveled. Looking around, I saw some tents gathered together. I decided to go there as it had been very quiet and human companionship seemed like a good idea.

When I arrived, all those there were on their adult treks from their homes and had come here from the southwest and a few from the northwest. I was the only one from Tex but I had traveled farther than anyone else.

I met a group of four women and two men from Salt Lake south of Yellowstone. They described the area of their home as being close to a lake of salt water. The only salt water I had ever heard of was the Gulf south of Fortwo. I set up my tent by theirs at their request. Their names were Martha, Mary, Rebecca, Faith, James and John. I could tell that Rebecca and James and Faith and John had relationships while Martha and Mary seemed to be unattached. That gave me hope for evenings. I had arrived in the early afternoon. After setting up camp, there was plenty of time to get to know people and find out what they might know about the area.

James and John had built a small fire for day on which water was heating. I poured a cup and mixed tea that I had powdered for traveling. I liked it bitter during the day and evening so used no sweetener. As I drank, I talked with the six of them. They had arrived last week and had been snowed upon twice thus far. There were still little patches of snow left here and there.

I had been cold during my travels which made sense to me since I had been traveling north most of the time. While I was a bit more south than before, it was not by much and I felt like I was still high up.

As the day went on, we set up for supper to which I contributed a couple of rabbits I had taken earlier with my bow and arrow. We had a good meal in my opinion because the Salt Lakers had brought vegetables with them. I hadn't had fresh vegetables in a while.

After supper, I made some more tea and shared it with the rest of the group. All the rest added honey to the tea and were a little surprised that I drank it without. I liked the bitter sting and it made my thirst quench better. After supper, Martha and Mary sat upon either side of me. James sat with Rebecca holding hands and John had his arm around Faith. I decided not to inquire regarding sleeping arrangements but to just let whatever might happen happen. It didn't take long.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.