Ms Americana's Descent - Cover

Ms Americana's Descent

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 3: Fallen

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Fallen - Ms Americana unwittinly descends to her base desires.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Hypnosis   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Prostitution  

Monday morning as Ms Americana was enjoying Sam's doggy cock hammering her pussy across town events were commencing that would have a profound effect on her. The Great Illusionist, no longer fearing a visit from his landlord, opened his door in response to knocking and froze. Standing before him was Ramon Prize, the alleged drug lord of Delta City with one of his men. Everyone knew Prize ran all drug operations in town and his night club, the River Front Bar, was the biggest and dirtiest strip joint in town. All the dancers were prostitutes but Prize greased palms at City Hall and the club was never raided by the police. No evidence had ever been found to convict him of anything, it was just common knowledge he was the Boss of Delta City. Ms Americana and other heroines in town had been nibbling at his edges, making small insignificant arrests of low ranking personnel. Prize was tired of these inconvenient breaks in the flow of drugs and wanted to do something about it.

"Mr. Prize, what an honor," the Illusionist said as his knees knocked. "What can I do for you, sir?" he asked.

"I want to talk to you about appearing at the River Front. Why don't you step back so I can come in, or Tony here can move you back and I won't be so nice." Prize said, indicating his goon, who we had seen talk to the kid the day before. The intimidated man leapt backward clearing the way for them to enter as his landlord came up behind them.

"What the fuck is going on here?" he demanded. Tony whipped around pulling a .45 from inside his jacket and placing its muzzle on the center of his head. The landlord lost all his bluster and about pissed his pants as the other man turned and he recognized him.

"Oh, Mmmmr. Pppprize, I'm sorry sssssir. I didn't know it was you," he stammered as he nervously swallowed.

"I'm here to see my friend, the Great Illusionist, and need no help from you. I suggest you run along and go play now," Ramon Prize told him.

"Yyyyesss Ssssir!" the landlord exclaimed, turned on his heel and fled as fast as he could.

Prize and Tony entered the apartment and Tony closed the door. Prize walked to the easy chair and sat down and gestured to the Illusionist to sit on the couch. Tony stood by the door, arms folded over his chest.

"Tony here, says Ms Americana parked down the block at 10AM yesterday and came up to your apartment with a kid. She left with the kid about 3:00. Why was she here for five hours?" Ramon demanded.

"She had a problem. Apparently she had been after Dragon Queen and was raped by one of her giant mutant spiders. That rape caused a severe case of arachnophobia. The boy is a hypnosis student of mine and brought her here. She asked me to hypnotize her and cure her phobia. I did it for her."

"Fine, you hypnotized her and cured her fear of spiders, I can accept that. However that doesn't take five hours, what else was she here for?" The Illusionist looked at Prize and then the grin on Tony's face. He knew he would have to tell the whole story or Tony would beat it out of him. Either way Mr. Prize would know the entire story, at least if he voluntarily told him, he could stay on his good side and uninjured.

"I had Ms Americana in a trance and awaiting her commands when my landlord, the man who was just here showed, demanding $750 for the 3 months rent I was behind. He then saw Ms Americana and Max, the boy, and asked what was going on and Max and I told him. He then offered to forget the 3 months rent and give me 6 months free if I commanded her to obey him. He wanted to have sex with her and have his dog, Bruno, also have sex with her. He then offered to allow Max to fuck her. That is why she was here so long, Max got 2 blowjobs and I got 1. The landlord fucked her and got a blowjob and Bruno fucked her ass and pussy." Ramon Price stared at him for a minute as he digested the information. Ms Americana had been turned into a whore and had fucked a dog, twice. How could he use this information. He looked at Tony at the door who had a smile ear to ear at the news Ms Americana had been fucked like that. He hoped the boss would figure a way for him to get some of that prime ass.

"Okay my friend, here's what I want you to do," Ramon told the Illusionist. "I want you to do two shows a night, 7:00 and 10:00, at my club starting tonight. Thursday morning you'll tell your student Max that you overheard some of my men talking about a shipment Friday night at my warehouse on the waterfront. For doing this for me I'll pay you $1,000 for the week, tonight through Saturday, 6 nights 12 shows. That Industrialist millionaire, Brenda Wade, has a $25,000 reward for information leading to my arrest. You get that also. She should pay it immediately on your information. Tell the kid to tell Ms Americana about the shipment and she should have Wade pay off for the information." The Great Illusionist stared at him. He was to set Ms Americana up for a trap. He thought for a minute about $26,000 for this week. He could get out of town before any of the other heroines knew Ms Americana was missing and trace it back to him.

"Okay Mr. Prize, I'll be at the club for my first show at 6:30 tonight." He said.

The Illusionist did his twice nightly show, hypnotizing various women to perform outrageous sex acts on stage for the audience's amusement. Someone pointed out they were hookers and would do the lesbian and customer sex anyway if paid, so several dogs were brought in and the strippers fucked and sucked them. Thursday morning he called Max before he left for school.

"Max, I need you to get a message to Ms Americana. I heard Ramon Prize's men talking about a shipment for tomorrow night at his warehouse on the riverfront. You know I'm working this week at his club and that's where I heard it. Tell her to have Brenda Wade pay me that $25,000 reward for this so that I can get out of town before Prize's goons can retaliate and kill me for getting their boss arrested, finally. You need to do this Max, please?"

"Yes sir." Max replied. "I haven't seen her since Monday so she should drop by the school today or tomorrow to see me and I'll give her the message and tell her to get the money for you." Ms Americana had never gone more than 3-4 days without seeing Max since their friendship began. He would be sad to see the old man leave town, but that freed up his apartment and maybe he could work out a deal with the landlord to let him have it, rent free, if Ms Americana used it every Saturday for their sexual tryst and he allowed Bruno and the landlord to join in each week.

On Friday night Ms Americana stood on the warehouse adjacent to Prizes and eyed the layout. There were two men below her with Uzi submachine guns and she had counted six different men coming in and out of the building. Figure they had at least a pistol apiece. Ms Americana wasn't concerned, a superior Aphrodite woman like her was more than a match for that many men, even if they were armed. She had seen Max Thursday afternoon and gotten the information. After weighing it in her mind she had, as Brenda Wade, taken the Great Illusionist $25,000 in cash to get out of town with. She had decided the information was right considering he was working at Prize's club and could have overheard the information. Just then a limo pulled up and Ramon Prize and his top lieutenant, Tony, stepped out and entered the warehouse. Their arrival would be the center of attention and distract the men, now was the time to act.

She leapt into the air and several somersaults later landed in front of the two men with Uzis. A right cross dropped one and a spinning right kick took care of the second. She looked down at the two men and congratulated herself,

"Not too hard at all. Once again Ms Americana proves the superiority of Aphrodite women. Our superior strength speed and healing ability, combined with the multiplying abilities of the power belt means we will always triumph in the end." She egotistically thought. She then slipped in the open door and edged around to see the lit area. Ramon and Tony were nowhere in sight but there were ten men unloading cargo from trucks. On a table two others had one of the boxes open and were testing the purity of the block of cocaine removed from it. She had seen enough. It was time to act. She dashed into the open and ran at the men. Someone saw her,

"Get her!! It's Ms Americana!!!" he exclaimed. Guns appeared but she was too fast and already among them. Karate chops, punches and kicks flew and when she stopped Ms Americana surveyed the carnage she had created. Twelve men, unconscious, lay on the floor at her feet.

"I am almost too good," she said, "now for Prize and Tony." She felt a sting on her right ass cheek.

"Ow!!" she exclaimed as a hand flew to her ass to see what had stung her. She found a dart and pulled it out. It was the last thing she remembered before unconsciousness over took her.

"Get those men up and back to work," Ramon told Tony. He walked outside and squatted by the two guards there and slapped their faces till they came around.

"Ms Americana is on the floor in the warehouse. Take her to the office and set her in a chair. Remove her power belt and then handcuff her ankles to the chair legs and her hands behind her back. Keep an eye on her."

"Right boss," they both said, glad to get away with no punishment for letting Ms Americana take them out. They carried the unconscious heroine into the office and secured her as instructed and then waited.

"Oh my head," Ms Americana groaned as she came around. "What happened? Oh, I remember, I was shot with a tranquilizer dart. The drug has given me a pounding headache."

"Hey Paulie, she's awake, go tell the boss," the one guard ordered the other and several moments later Ramon and Tony entered the office.

"Glad you could join us bitch," Ramon said to her. "Do you really think that old vaudeville performer accidently overheard my plans? He did as he was told to do and your friend Brenda Wade paid him handsomely to do. Send you here tonight, to the end of Ms Americana as you are now. After tonight you'll be the biggest attraction at the River Front. Your stripping and public sex shows on stage will lift you to the pinnacle of sex performers. There will be lines waiting to fuck your ass."

"I don't know who you think you're talking to scum, but Ms Americana will never perform public sex or be a stripper for you or anyone else. As for being a prostitute, I' d die first." She replied defiantly. Ramon pulled a large pill from his pocket,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.