Cowboy Love - Cover

Cowboy Love

Copyright© 2010 by Little Preggo

Chapter 4

Western Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It is 1855 and Zoe moves out west as an answer to Nate's newspaper ad for a wife. This is the story of their slowly blooming romance on a cattle ranch.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Historical   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The next couple of weeks passed quickly for Zoe and Nate. They spent their days working on the farm, feverishly getting everything ready for Nate's cattle run that was quickly approaching. They worked hard, but didn't talk about the impending reality. Neither one of them was ready for him to leave. To stifle their sadness they spent their nights in mad passion.

Even though Nate's work was hard and demanding he was finding it difficult to concentrate during the day, knowing that Zoe's perky breasts and full lips were just a few steps away in the house. Zoe had the same problem. Now that she was enjoying being in Nate's company she couldn't get enough of him. She would think of him during the day while he was out riding the fence, breaking horses or branding cattle reliving all the things he would do to her at night. She always managed to get herself horny and dripping wet thinking about his dick pumping inside of her. By the time Nate came in for the night, Zoe was ready to jump his bones. She was turning into quite the little sex maniac.

Nate loved everything about his mail order bride, but was desiring one thing. He asked Zoe on night why she hadn't gone down on him. Every time they fucked he enjoyed licking her until she came and was anxious for Zoe to do the same for him. She was incredibly shy about it at first and reluctant to do so and Nate didn't want to push her. Today was the day for Zoe. As she remembered the mind-blowing orgasm Nate had given to her the night before, she knew that she wanted to return the favor.

She was ready for him when he walked in the cabin that night.

"Hey baby," he greeted while hanging his cowboy hat on it's hook.

"Hey there," she gave him a smile. "Dinner is not ready yet, but I have something in mind."

Her coy look sent a river of excitement through Nate. Zoe took his hand and led him over to the kitchen table where she slowly unbuttoned his shirt. She placed her red lips on Nate's square, cut jaw and leisurely kissed down his neck and chest. She reached his nipples and carefully paid each one attention, making them stand up straight and firm. Nate wrapped his fingers in her flowing curls as she continued to kiss down his stomach, finally stopping at the top of his pants. Zoe peered up at Nate, passion filling her eyes before she continued down. She was nervous, he could tell, but she was also excited. She unbuttoned his jeans and took his eager penis out of his jeans.

Nate's dick started to grow beneath her as her tongue went down the length of him. His heart began to beat faster when Zoe grabbed the top of his shaft and ran her tongue around the head. Her instincts were telling her exactly what to do and Nate leaned back on the table and closed his eyes as her tongue continued to swirl around him.

"Oh Damn Zo. That's so good baby."

Her hand moved up and down him as she kissed and licked enjoying the feel of him growing from her touch. She pushed his jeans to the ground and took the length of him inside her hot mouth and began to suck. Nate moaned as she moved his dick in and out of her tiny little mouth and was in ecstasy at the amount of him she could fit inside.

Zoe was enjoying feeling Nate grow inside of her mouth and his groans of delight were just the thing she needed to keep her going. His chiseled hips began to kick below her and she moved her mouth up and down him faster.

"Mmmmmmm, oh God. Yes." Nate cried. "Just like that baby. Just like that."

As she continued to suck him, Zoe massaged Nate's hard balls that were full of sperm and waiting to unload in her. Nate refused to shoot in her mouth though, what a waste of cum. He didn't know if she was pregnant yet and needed to make sure every last drop got inside of her beautiful pussy.

Reluctantly he pushed her away and quickly eased her down to the floor, he needed to get inside of her as quickly as he could. Zoe lifted her hips and helped Nate gather her skirts up around her waist. As he lifted her legs and gazed lovingly at her glistening pussy she reached down and continued to stroke and squeeze him. Then with one hard thrust that caused Zoe to cry out in pleasure, he entered her and bucked wildly.

Zoe had turned herself on incredibly from sucking her lover's cock. She screamed from desire as Nate filled and fucked her. Her pleasure heighted when he leaned down to suck and fondle her breasts. She wrapped her shapely legs around his hips and matched her rhythm to his.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.