Palimpsest
Epilogue

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Epilogue - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

"Ow. Shit that hurt," cringed Grace.

Joe's bloodied cock rested deeply in her no longer virgin vagina. He waited a couple minutes for the pain to subside, kissing her forehead. Sam lying beside her, whispering "It only gets better, much better," through her own sympathetic cringe when the deed was done, continued softly caressing Grace's breasts with her hand.

When Joe cautiously began moving his cock in and out an inch at a time, he watched Grace's face relax. "Ooh," she sighed, music to his ears. She lifted into his stroke, signifying her readiness. Sam returned to mouthing Grace's nipple as Joe's cock sawed with ever lengthening strokes.

Beside them on the extra large king sized bed, Marta and Doug watched the deflowering, Marta distractedly but successfully stimulating Doug's impressive young penis with her hand. Once the neighboring fucking began, she lowered her head, kissing down the young man's lean body until she tasted the remnants of Sam's secretions on his rigid staff. Sam had destroyed her hymen a month before using a hair brush and fantasizing about Joe, so her official deflowering had gone extremely well and painless.

"Can I taste you too?" Doug moaned. Marta turned around and knees surrounded his chest as she lowered her pussy to his waiting mouth.

"Oh," she sighed when Doug attacked her clit immediately. "Take your time my love. Explore."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Mmm," she hummed around his cock. "Better," she thought. "Next time I'll invite Mary to teach him."

Having cum twice before, Doug could sustain his erection a lot longer, but Marta carefully kept him from peaking, easing back and letting the threat fade. When his oral and digital ministrations coaxed her liquids to oil her pussy and her breath to deepen, she turned around. Watching his eager, shiny face, cute and expressive, she guided his cock inside and plummeted. Not the pussy filler Joe had, she still loved the feeling. She leaned down and kissed her essence from his face and locked lips.

"Unh, unh, unh," repeated Grace with each of Joe's lunges. She writhed slightly, seeming to search for the best angle. Suddenly the thrill of the moment seized her. Wrapping legs around Joe's butt, she assisted the fuck.

Joe smiled at her desire swathed face. Glancing at Sam, he noticed her fingers pushing into her cute little pussy. "Crawl on top of Star, my Bella Donna, and let me help you with that," he said throatily.

Complying, Sam rested on her knees, suckling Grace's breasts as Joe adjusted his mouth to her hot and dripping maw and circled it with his tongue.

Moans came from everyone. Joe's provided further stimulation to Sam's tender pussy. Sam watched her boyfriend being ridden by Marta. When Marta lifted her lips from Doug's and moaned, Sam's eyes caught Doug's. They smiled lovingly.

Joe sucked Sam's tiny clit, distracting her completely. She raised her head, her face ending up inches from Grace's writhing face. They stared glassy eyed at each other and found their lips sealing, breaths rushing into breaths. Grace's lips stretched taut. Joe's relentless fucking had been aided by his thumbs pressing her pubic bone and rubbing at the base of her distended clit causing her to be overwhelmed by an orgasmic wave crashing through her body.

Her keening wail shook the walls. An infectious noise, it brought Sam's head up and her voice rumbling a surprisingly deep roar. Doug, struck by the obvious rush of orgasms happening beside him, went into hyperdrive shafting up into Marta's pussy as his balls throbbed with blissful pain and expelled their seed.

Margie smiled, set down her camera, rushed to the bathroom to soap a wash cloth and dampen another. Joe rolled onto his back, his bloodied cock at full stand, and Margie cleaned it.

"How do you want it Bella?" he asked the recovering Sam laid out over a panting Grace.

Answering without words, Sam crawled onto him. Margie guided his cleaned weapon into the tight pussy. He created new space inside it as Sam slowly descended four careful descents before their pubic hair meshed. The tightness, as tight as Grace's virgin interior, threatened to expel his seed quickly. Surprising him, his length found no cervix wall to threaten. Grace had needed him to save an inch from his cock to prevent damage. Not even a whisper of the wall could be felt.

"Oh Sam, I can't last long. Just lie still for a minute."

Sam didn't mind the loss of friction. She stared into his eyes. Her hands stroked through his hair. They kissed. She loved his kiss. "Thank you," she muttered at its end.

Joe chuckled, sending piquant vibrations deep inside her. "Why thank me my love? I should thank you. You feel amazing."

"Because Joe, I dreamed of this moment the moment we met at the mall, but never dreamed it would happen. I wanted you lying with me, whispering your deep voice into my ear, loving me. It's a dream come true!"

They kissed again with even more passion.

"Jealous?" asked Marta of Doug, his penis languishing inside her pussy in a pool of fluid.

"I'm fucking his wife," he chuckled.

"Your wife," she whispered. His eyes opened wide. "If you'll have us."

"Really?"

"Ask Sam."

"Sam?"

"Yes my darling?" Sam croaked as Joe began slowly lifting her and lowering and she took the hint and began an exquisite ride.

"Marta I think just asked me to join the harem."

"All of you," Marta said.

"Me too?" asked Grace, her heart throbbing.

"Yes, my star," groaned Joe.

"Okay," Grace and Sam and Doug spouted simultaneously. Grace turned on her side and suckled and breathed hotly into Joe's ear. Sam captured Joe's mouth with hers.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.