Palimpsest - Cover

Palimpsest

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 47: Meeting Pussycat's Family

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 47: Meeting Pussycat's Family - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

"Mom, Dad, I'd like you to meet my new friends, Mary and L." Denise's mom standing at the stove in the huge kitchen had a most convincing smile, seemingly sincere. However Denise knew her mother too well and L had an expertise in interviewing that spotted the lie. Mary thought the woman genuinely pleased to meet her. She happily approached her and shook her hand.

"Your daughter is a bright and beautiful woman. I see where she got it from."

"That's sweet my dear," said the lovely blonde woman in her mid forties, her face and body broadened by the vicissitudes of age and birthing four kids.

"What brings them here?" asked the dad rudely, faced away at the kitchen table and turning to them, a once handsome hunk of a man growing fat and bald and still thinking he's a stud. "Lloyd Patrick," said the father standing and walking in front of the beauties, eyes focusing mostly on Mary.

"Mary Johansson. This is my wife L. We dropped off your daughter. She stayed at my husband's house because her fiancé liked one of my other wives too much. Me too I guess. I mean he likes me and I guess I also mean I love her. Should we go L?"

"I think we better," said L shaking her head. "Sorry honey."

Denise scanned the situation, her heart beating a mile a minute. She'd never noticed her father leering at another woman, though Mary would make any man and many women leer. She knew her mother's attempt at putting on pleasant faces confronting peasants and it made her nauseous. If someone bothered her, she'd rather let them know either verbally or facially. She may have been a bitch, but at least she'd been honest about it. Looking at her woman and her woman's woman, she only saw beauty and respect and honesty and love. "Sure mom has beauty and dad's a good looking guy I guess," thought Denise, "but Jesus, I never knew how ugly they could be."

"Stay, lovers. You have to meet my siblings! Follow me."

"Quite the castle, Denise," commented Mary. "You need a map."

"It's a bit ostentatious I guess."

"A bit?"

"Hey, my dad earned it respectably. He inherited it."

"Jeez. Old money. No wonder your mother acted like we walked in from the dock," said L.

"She seemed pleasant enough."

"You have much to learn, Grasshopper."

"You noticed, hunh," Denise said. "She takes pride in her performance amongst the great unwashed. Even visits soup kitchens for practice I guess. Mostly I think it's to realize how much better she is than everyone else."

"You never realized your father sleeps around."

"He doesn't! Any man would react that way to Mary."

"Mary?"

"No. I'm sorry Pussycat. He's a predator. You want I should find out?"

"Damn, why did I pick the biggest bitch on the planet to fall in love with? No thanks. That's strictly Mom's department, and she's got three teenagers she has to train in proper marriage."

"So Harold and you didn't go over well?" asked Mary.

"Like a lead balloon."

"Did they ever meet him?" asked L.

"No way."

"I wonder if Harold would have hit on her," Mary pondered.

"Gross."

They laughed. "I don't think he would have," L decided. "She's a bit cowed. He likes them with spunk."

"And he likes his spunk in them," joked Mary.

"Shut up and meet my siblings," Denise reddened, opening the door to a vast den with a huge television covering a quarter of one wall and another wall with a monitor nearly as large. "Richard, Elisabeth, Noah, meet my friends."

Richard and Elisabeth battled at the monitor while Noah sat transfixed watching things blow up. Denise realized she hadn't jarred her sibling's attention. Shrugging, she led her lovers to sit beside Noah.

"Noah's attending Reed in Oregon, full of loose babes, drugs and fellow geniuses, right Noah?"

At last glancing from the screen, he did a double take when he realized the woman sitting beside him was a raven haired vixen of unparalleled beauty and sex appeal.

"Something like that," he mumbled.

"I'm Mary, and the old lady on the other side is my girlfriend L."

"Fuck you Miss Contrary."

"I thought you had enough for a day or so."

"Uhm... ," an embarrassed Noah uttered.

Denise chuckled. "Cat got your tongue, College boy?"

"No incest please, Pussycat," exclaimed Mary.

"Usually he's quite the conversationalist. He's got a genius IQ and studies economics to take over the business."

"I'm hoping one or both of the twins decide to take over," Noah spoke plainly.

"But dad expects..."

"Notice I'm not studying business. I want to do research, write dissertations, earn a Nobel prize someday."

"Wow. I thought Chicago had all the Nobel prizes in economics," Mary pointed out.

"Yeah, but they're ass backwards in their thinking. They had no clue we'd end up in the mess we're in, at least most of them. I figured it out years ago. We need a completely new paradigm, maybe with some lessons from the old, but a major overhaul. Reed's creative," shrugged Noah.

"And the drugs and the chicks?" needled Denise.

"None hold a candle to you," he said to his sister and then looked Mary up and down.

"You sure you're not into incest, Pussycat?" wondered Mary. "I could understand why."

"I've had my fantasies. Who wouldn't?"

Noah had his sister's lean lines, bulked a bit at the shoulders, and her beauty translated to handsomeness. He looked like a long lean version of his father. His eyes shrouded by glasses still shone through with a pale brown.

"Me too," he admitted.

"Did you ever compare anatomy?" asked Mary.

"Uhm," Noah delayed guiltily.

"Of course. He's got a pretty body."

"Fuck you."

"I bet she made for great fantasy material."

"Until I found more legitimate examples." Again he studied Mary's example.

"Rachel made homecoming queen even though she dated the school genius."

"She's brilliant too."

"Where'd she go?" asked L.

"Columbia. She wants to be a journalist. I wanted a bit of a rural scene for once."

"She's pretty hot, Mary. Kind of like you but without the full on sex appeal. Black hair and pale skin. Armenian wasn't she?"

"Yeah and Greek and a mix of Scandinavian."

"Sounds lovely," said L.

"She is. But..."

"I know, time for some smart hippy chicks," Mary commented.

"You too are lovers. You said girlfriend and you meant like a boy has a girlfriend."

"Yes Noah," Mary sighed. "She's to be my wife after tomorrow. Does that bother you?"

"Not at all. You're a lucky woman," he said to L.

"I know."

"Goes both ways honey," said Mary.

"They're my lovers too," whispered Denise into her brother's ear.

"No shit! I thought maybe..."

"What?"

"I saw the way you looked at Rachel sometimes. It kind of turned me on."

"I ... She fascinated me. I didn't realize why until recently."

"You still like boys, don't you?"

"Sure, one in particular and maybe another. I'd have to share."

"What about your old fart beau?"

"You didn't like him either?"

"I guess I never understood your attraction to older men. I'd think it was Oedipal except they rarely looked like Dad. So the wedding's off?"

"Yeah. I found out he had a thing for Mary and another girl named Marianne. It turns out they sort of used him, but by then it was too late. I fell in love."

"Isn't Mary taken?"

"Yes," said Denise sadly.

"We're all taken, some more than others," Mary informed him. "If Pussycat learns to withdraw her claws, she'll have me and L and a few other women and a man or two willing to satisfy her most alarming lust."

"It's a harem, Noah." Denise completed.

"Like in Arabia?"

"No, honey," explained L. "Only one man so far, but he's no sultan. He's brilliant and commands respect, but has a heart as big as this ridiculous house."

"Something happened to you Denise. Something good. You're not the uptight bitch you've been the last couple years. I know you never showed your claws to me, but somehow you look at peace. You look particularly lovely."

"Lots of sex will do that," smirked Mary, reddening Denise's face. "Tell him."

"It's true my perceptive brother," Denise admitted. "I got turned on and I'm having a hard time turning off. I never ... really ... liked ... you know."

"I didn't. Personally, I can't get enough of it."

"Any luck at Reed?" asked his sister.

"Yeah. I want to kind of taste the available flavors. Except there's this one ... She's half Chinese and half white, cute as a button and smart as all get out except she's kind of shell shocked. I'm not sure why. It makes getting into her panties more of a challenge, but to tell you the truth, I like challenges. At the same time, like I said, I want the smorgasbord."

"Tell her," Mary suggested.

"Just like that?"

"Couldn't hurt."

"What if she thinks I'm a player or whatever? What if it makes her hate me?"

"Not if you play all your cards. So she won't get all of you or even a large chunk right away. She knows you're honest and can be trusted. That's half the battle right there. And if nothing else, sex can be off limits for a time. That won't be a problem, stud boy."

"Sound advice, Mary. You're a remarkable woman. If I can be honest, I wish I could get to know you more intimately."

"Are you good at massage?" Mary waggled her eyebrows.

L scolded her lover. "Miss Contrary!"

"Sorry Miss Dick. He's cute though."

"Even I can tell that you slut."

The women chuckled. "What's with Miss Dick?" asked Noah.

"I know," Mary responded. "Sounds obscene. She's a brilliant Private Detective. She's my teacher as well as my lover."

"I get it."

"The double entendre is meant," L admitted. The two lesbians chuckled and Denise reddened again.

"So you wear a ... never mind."

"Good idea, man slut," whispered Denise. "Makes you horny, doesn't it?" He nodded. "Me too."

"What's up Big Sis?" asked Richard, the male of two fraternal twins. They looked and acted sixteen. A little over the top in their thought and actions, they displayed the uppity qualities of their parents. When he sat in front of the couch, his sister flopping down beside him, they both studied Mary.

"Wow, you're hot," said Elisabeth.

"That's my line baby sister," exclaimed Richard.

"Meet the king and queen of England, their royal heinies, Richard and Elisabeth," Noah pronounced.

"Get off it smartass," Richard grumbled at his brother.

Mary and L stood and curtsied anyway. "Thanks for greeting these humble peasants," said L.

"You may rise, my subjects," pronounced Elisabeth, "and state your business."

"Forgive me my queen," spoke Mary, "but your sister Princess Pussycat needed a ride from my humble Chateau this early morn and knowing her regal blood, we could not refuse."

"She is hot," Elisabeth whispered to her twin. "We thank you for your trouble."

"No trouble at all Liz. Our pleasure," Mary winked at Denise.

"What's with the Pussycat shit?" asked Richard.

"Tis but a sobriquet appropriate to her feline ways, your majesty," explained Mary.

"Is that like an alias?"

"Yes your majesty."

"What exactly did she do to earn such a moniker?" asked Elisabeth. "And please address me properly. Only the royal house may use a casual nickname."

"Apologies your majesty, I meant no disrespect. I pray you won't remove my head from my shoulders."

"I rather like where it's placed. Answer my question peasant!"

"'Tis a difficult answer for one so young to hear."

"Maybe I'll reconsider head removal," giggled Elisabeth. Richard caught it and enlarged it. They calmed. "Go ahead."

"Pussycat?" Mary pleaded. Denise nodded. "She revealed three traits of cats when confronted with a stranger, a girl your age in fact, who intruded on her place of residence and threatened distracting the Tomcat."

"Toncat referring to her betrothed, Sir Harold?" asked Elisabeth.

"I am indeed. You are familiar with that knight?"

"He treated us most kindly, serving us a feast fit for ... us I guess," Richard chuckled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.