Palimpsest - Cover

Palimpsest

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 44: Troublesome Women

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 44: Troublesome Women - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

A lengthy man sat weak and pale in a wheelchair moving spastically surrounded by three beauties ranging in age from 16 to 32 talking with them and making them laugh; Roger and Joe, two men she had fucked recently talked animatedly with a pretty woman as tall for her gender as they were for theirs with similar coloring and facial features, a blonde cutie looking even shorter than usual amongst them; but all Denise noticed when she entered the dining room/living room was Harold and a tall middle aged woman conversing intimately. Their knees touched as they sat facing each other on the wooden chairs. She couldn't decipher her reaction. Jealousy? Ridicule? Rejection? Relief? Confusion? Desperation? She stood transfixed, wanting to leave and realizing she had nowhere to go.

Mary finally noticed her. "Excuse me," she politely stated to L, Margie and Patti, and walked over to the beautiful woman.

"Hey Pussycat, what's the matter?"

"Nothing."

"Bullshit."

"Is that Joe's mom?"

"Lovely isn't she? Obviously it's where Joe got his heart as well as his looks, although the nose must have been a dominant gene, because the kids all got it from their dad."

"They seem to be..."

"Turns out she's a huge fan of Harold's like you, and like you, he's becoming a fan of hers."

"But ... she's old and she's married."

"Don't you know anything about your ex? You're his first arm candy, at least in any meaningful way. Even at his age he likes older women."

"You're kidding?"

"I'm not actually. And as far as being married, examine the husband. A sweeter man never existed. He's felt like a burden to his wife for so many years. Look at him. Does he look jealous?"

"I can't tell, he's..."

" ... got a disease destroying his body for nearly ten years. Only his strength keeps it from taking him, and he's losing the battle. As much as he loves Helen, it tortures him being a burden. Believe me, he's happy. His sense of humor ... Well, us girls haven't had such a good laugh in eons. He's charming. Come meet him."

"Uhm, maybe later."

"You need to grow up, Pussycat, if you want to be with real men."

"It's just ... I feel kind of lost. I want to go home and I don't..." Denise began to sob, drawing attention. Mary waved everyone back when they threatened to approach.

"You can stay here, Pussycat. And if you don't want to, Joe can drive you to your parent's home. You're sharing turkey with them tomorrow, right?"

"Unh-hunh."

"We'd love to have you stay. You had fun, didn't you?"

"More than I ever have."

"We can have more. You like women, don't you. You denied it, but..."

"I like you Mary."

"I like you, too."

"But I've been a complete bitch."

Mary snorted. "Join the club. Why do you think Joe calls me Miss Contrary? Marta gave me my nickname and I wear it proudly. Yes Pussycat, I like you."

"What about L?"

"I love L, dear. She's my life. But she thinks you're fun to play with too. We love your passion."

"I never thought I had any ... passion until..."

"I know. My responsibility switching you on, well, I'm proud of it and delighted by its consequences. Besides, we love looking at you. You're gorgeous."

"I feel the same about looking at you, except not just aesthetically. Your body and the way you move, it makes me dripping wet."

"Wow. Then you have to stay."

"What about tomorrow? I need to get home."

"You mean to your parents? How far away do they live?"

"Not all that far. They live by the lake just east of here."

"Well, we have cars. Maybe L and I could drive you and you could introduce us to your family."

Denise finally smiled imagining introducing her new lesbian lovers, one a high priced escort to her society bound parents. She chuckled. "I doubt they'd understand."

"Too bad. I enjoy meeting parents. It helps me feel like a daughter again or something."

Looking into her beautiful lover's deep violet eyes, Denise witnessed a sadness mixed with joy creating a heartbreaking combination. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"No, that's alright. They'd probably hate me anyway."

"But even then, you'd want to meet them."

"I don't want to fuck up your life more than I already have."

"Maybe it needed some fucking up. Maybe I needed a great big slap on my spoiled face."

"I recall Margie providing that."

"She loves you ... All of you."

"And we love her."

"And I had the gall to insult her family."

"With complete and utter malice."

"I'm glad she slapped me. She had to slap me twice."

"You're a tough rock to crack."

"So she cracked me."

"Like a geode with lovely crystals inside."

"Quartz crystals," scoffed Denise.

Mary laughed. "Are your parents like you? Expecting only the finest jewel already cut and polished when they open up?"

"Of course. Only the finest specimens, gaudy they're so big. They'd disown me if they discovered I came out full of quartz."

"Or had quartz lovers."

Denise chuckled and shook her head. "Alright, I'll introduce you."

Suddenly she found herself embraced by her new lover, luscious breasts and warm genitals pressed hers, kissing her fully and passionately. Once released she realized all eyes stared.

"You may just make it yet," whispered Mary.

"Make what?" For some reason she felt no embarrassment.

"Into the harem, Pussycat."

"Whose harem?"

"Joe's and Marta's."

"And Roger's?"

"No. Joe's the only male so far."

"How many?"

"Me and L and Margie and Marianne and Debra."

"Debra?"

"That's right, she left before you came. She's a Latina spitfire. Joe dubbed her Sexy."

"Compared to you?"

Mary smiled and kissed her cheek. "Yep."

"Wow."

"But she's like Marianne. It takes a while to catch on unless she strips for you. Then you'll see it immediately."

"Another stripper?"

"Yep. She started after Marta retired. She's probably one of the best I've seen."

"Marta stripped?"

"Yep. She got me stripping and I developed her escort skills. She's my best friend."

Denise shook her head. "I never dreamed..."

"What?"

"I'd become friends with..."

"Hookers?"

"Maybe. I guess. I don't know."

"Are we shameful creatures? Should I ask Joe to... ?"

"Mary! I'm the shameful one!" Everyone noticed them again when Denise shouted.

"Damn right," Mary laughed and embraced her in front of everyone.

"And we have hope for you anyway." Mary kissed the ear she whispered into. "Shall we meet the folks?"

"Yes Ma'am."

Mary led her to the heart of the beast, the confrontation. "Mrs. Solomon..."

"Helen." Mrs. Solomon insisted.

"Sorry. Helen, I'd like you to meet Denise."

"You're lovely," Helen noticed. "I've had quite an evening learning the complicated relationships in this house. How are you... ?"

Harold interrupted. "I should have told you, Helen. Until tonight I planned on marrying this lovely creature."

"Oh. I hope..."

"I discovered I'm more comfortable with you."

"Comfortable? Of course. But my dear Harold, you're a man, obviously, and she..."

"Yes she is, but..."

Denise took Helen's hands and knelt before her. "Listen to me, Helen. I brought Harold to this house..."

"I thought it was your house," Helen said to Harold.

"It is but it isn't. It actually belongs to my daughter and her friends, including Joe of course."

"The harem," Helen managed to say.

"Yes my dear. Please believe me when I say Joe and his ... harem..."

"It's actually his and Marta's harem," Mary corrected.

"Of course. They saved my girl."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll have to ask Felicity, I mean Margie. It's her story to tell."

"I'm sorry," moaned Denise.

"It's my fault my dear. I thought with the wrong head."

"And without a heart," Mary dug in.

"That too. Anyway..." Suddenly seized by his selfishness, Harold collapsed into tears. Not just crying or sobbing, he heaved out moans and buried his head in his hands, his back rising and falling with each moan.

"Dad!" screamed Margie.

"Some fucking dad," muttered her father.

Joe knelt beside Marta. "Maybe I should go pick up Marianne."

"Why Marianne?" his mother overheard.

"She's our resident counselor," Joe explained.

"Margie, help me with your dad. Bill, honey, come join us."

The proud man bowed and sobbing held by a strong tall woman and his resilient little daughter let himself be led to Roger's bed, the parent's bed for the weekend. Patti pushed her dad into the bedroom, walked out and closed the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.