Palimpsest - Cover

Palimpsest

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 43: Discovering and Remaking Love

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 43: Discovering and Remaking Love - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

Ramps had been built by a carpenter in a nearby town for the arrival of Joe and Roger's father whose disease had made walking impossible. Their sister rolled him up the ramp covering the one step landing before the front door as their mother lifted and struck the brass knocker. Though a button glowed beside the door, the rustic elegance, an unexpected oxymoron of the house's presence, made the large knocker the choice to alert the residents. After nearly a minute, her finger approached the button when the door opened. No one she knew stood in the doorway, a beautiful, tall (nearly her height of 5'11"), dirty blonde haired woman, the hair thick and unrestrained, with a cute upturned nose and a welcoming if slightly restrained smile. "Come in Mrs. Solomon, Mr. Solomon, Patti. I'm Marta."

"A remarkable house," commented Mrs. Solomon in a low, even voice walking through the doorway and stepping aside to let her husband and daughter enter. "Thanks for the ramp."

"Of course. Let me take your coats."

While hanging them, Patti negotiated the small ramp over the one step leading from the entryway into the main part of the house holding her father's chair. "It's lovely," she said in a voice even lower than her mother's.

"Thank you," smiled Harold, standing in the dining room area in greeting. "I've always taken pride in it."

Mrs. Solomon performed a double take when she spied the slightly short, handsome, rusty-haired man. "You look familiar." Something inside her stirred and she swallowed a surge of adrenalin.

"Uhm, well, perhaps you've read my novels."

"Harold Maguire? Oh my God!"

Patti, stunned by her mother's enthusiasm, sounding like a youthful, overwhelmed fanatic, a state she'd never approached herself and never dreamt her mother would present, asked her, "Are you alright?"

Harold chuckled, a welcomed moment of a taxing day. "Guilty as charged. Come in. Sit with us. Your sons are, uh, a little busy right now." On cue, a loud expletive filtered down from Mary's bedroom.

"I'll let them know you're here," said Marta.

"I'm Margie. Would you like some decaf with a drop of brandy?"

"Margie's my daughter," said Harold sitting beside Mrs. Solomon holding her gaze. Used to fawning middle-aged women, he found himself intrigued by this one—tall and handsome and bright despite her ogling of her idol, with compassionate blue/gray eyes and gentle wrinkles at their edges somehow enhancing her attractiveness. She had a regal presence despite a subtle stoop, pressure from years of worry and attentiveness to her husband's infirmity.

"Sounds lovely," said Mrs. Solomon.

"I'd like the brandy on the side," said her daughter.

"Good choice. It's Armagnac and it's delicious."

"I'll have the same then," said Mrs. Solomon.

"Some juice," her husband mumbled.

"Orange or cranberry," asked Margie. Mrs. Solomon smiled at her ability to translate her husband's mumble.

"Cranberry juice in a big glass," Mr. Solomon requested.

"Be back in a minute."

"She's adorable," Mrs. Solomon praised Harold's daughter.

"Best thing I ever produced," he smiled.

Another expletive filtered down.

"What the fuck's going on?" spoke Patti to herself. She wandered off. "At least Joe's got himself a fancy house," she thought.

"What's going on?" Mrs. Solomon asked Margie when she returned with drinks and oatmeal cookies she'd created.

"Upstairs. Harem business."

"What?!?"

"Uh, Joe didn't tell you?"

"No. He said he found a wife and friends of hers needed a family Thanksgiving."

"I figured he might have mentioned it. Sorry. Oh well. There are seven of us."

"Seven?"

"Joe and six women."

"You're..."

"I'm older than I look, right Dad?"

"In a way," her dad replied.

"Your son's a hero, Mrs. Solomon. Should I call her Mom?"

"Maybe not," suggested Harold.

"Uhm..." Mrs. Solomon looked confused. "Call me Helen."

"Whatever. You see my five sister/wives ... well not officially until tomorrow. He told you about the ceremony didn't he?"

"The wedding? Of course."

"But not the other wedding."

"He suggested things might get strange and go on a bit late."

"You could say that."

"What other wedding?"

"Us, the harem. I know it's weird and all, but really it's all about love. We never had much of it most of us. I mean Marta at least has a family, but she went through ... I'll let her tell you or Joe will tell you ... and Mary's had a terrible life really ... and Debra who'll you'll meet tomorrow never caught a break with men ... and Marianne was exiled from her family..."

"And you?"

Margie glanced sadly at her dad. "Maybe some other time. The point is, he and Marta rescued us from a loveless life and brought us together and I got the house for us and it positively oozes with love."

"I can hear."

"Yes Helen, sex happens here. But it goes far beyond that, and the sex gets amplified by the love. Do you understand?"

"Uhm..."

"Maybe I should have waited for Joe to tell you."

"You love him?"

"Definitely, totally, and all my sisters."


A half hour before, upon entering Marianne's room, their room for the weekend, Roger and Carol removed each other's clothes as quickly as possible. Naked, they fell onto the double bed side by side and kissed. Hands swept over surfaces, finding nipples. Roger's thumbs pressing across Carol's while his hands squeezed soft flesh had Carol moaning into his mouth. A hand from each of them traveled down and found genitals. Carol found Roger's already hard. Roger found heat and a slight slipperiness. He decided to provide more.

Kissing her neck and chest and engulfing a breast with his mouth to lift it until he could lap and suck her nipple, he moved swiftly to the other breast and did the same. Urgency made the suckling brief. A hand stayed, using the saliva lubricant to smooth the fingers' twisting of nipples. His tongue tickled her lovely navel before the mouth continued to its goal.

Lying on his back, his hand pressing her hip, she got the hint and straddled his head. No teasing, he went for the main target immediately, lapping and sucking the small rigid bit covered in a hood.

"Oooh, aaah," murmured Carol appreciatively. She grabbed the rigid pole near her face and circled the surface with her tongue.

"Mmm, God," Roger responded before doubling his efforts on her clit. He promoted more moisture inside her, sucking her folds and tasting her complex flavors. His fingers continued stimulating her clit.

Taking firm hold of his cock, Carol brought her lips over his glans, pressing the edges and bringing wet friction, her tongue tip pushing at the pee hole.

Resisting the distraction, Roger worked his magic inside her, fingers entering and pressing her g-spot and rubbing while his tongue sawed her clit.

"Oh God, I'm ready!" announced Carol.

Swinging his body around, Carol turning onto her back, he felt his cock recaptured in Carol's petite hand leading it to her cunt. She glided the glans up and down her slit, and poised it at the entrance. Pushing down, his cock sank in. He hummed his joy at the hot contact surrounding it. She did as well. A couple long and joyful seconds later, complete embedding occurred.

"So good," murmured Carol. Roger emphatically agreed. Kissing with full tongue action above, below they played muscle games with their genitals. "Fuck me long and gentle, my love."

Roger commenced the fuck as commanded. Gentleness soon ended though as the needs of both lovers demanded intense friction. Holding her hips, his mouth chewed her nipples as the strokes remained long but quickened as he pounded her into the bed.

Need and desire overwhelmed him. He wanted to stay the course, but couldn't. "It's okay darling," Carol told her lover after he pressed deep and ejaculated.

"I know my love," he sighed. "Give me a minute."

Relaxing and kissing her lovingly, he waited for the orgasm to subside and his softened penis to escape its velvet cell. Once again he brought his mouth down to her sexual center, this time lying on his side. Her upper leg bent at the knee, pointing at the ceiling, giving him access. She stroked his penis lightly, knowing its sensitivity, moaning at his expert ministrations and appreciating his acceptance of tasting his sperm there. When his cock began filling and lifting and tightening, her mouth returned to the work of revival.

Her work ended when Roger's expertise gave her exquisite pleasure. The moans did as much to revive him as her blow job.

Crawling between her thighs, he brought his lean flesh, not quite stick hard but getting there, to the place of entrance and pushed. The guiding hand moved to press her pubic bone and slid carefully downward to her distended clit. Her groan of acceptance gave him permission for an aggressive rub while he stroked his pole into her depths repeatedly and with careful aim. She writhed, giving the friction inside her different emphasis along the walls. Eyes held together from the start and stayed the course, Roger witnessing proof of his success as her face writhed as much or more than her body.

Her second orgasm came. He quieted his strokes and ended his rubs until she recovered somewhat. A third orgasm quickly built and released a couple minutes later.

When it abated, he pulled his length form inside her, turned her over, lifted her butt and began a full bore fuck. Hands, both his and hers, pressed and played at nipples and clit. Finally he felt the sweet urge to cum and doubled his thrusts and rubs. She exploded in a trembling cum and he fed it with his own.

Collapsing, they spooned. Roger whispered his love for her repeatedly directly into her ear. She echoed the sentiment.

Hearing the door knock, Roger lifted his head so as not to deafen his lover and spoke loud enough but not too loudly, "Come in." He felt his lover tense. "Don't worry, my love."

"Hey you two," Marta smiled at the naked couple.

"Hey Marta. The parents?" said Roger. Marta nodded. "Be down soon."

"Oh God, another one!" came from Mary's room. The noises had been erotic background to their lovemaking, but this last outburst made them laugh.

"Good luck ending that!" Roger chuckled. Marta shrugged and shut the door.


Mary and L seemed to ignore Denise when they arrived upstairs. The two lesbian lovers locked mouths, separated, stripped and fell onto the large bed. Joe joined Mary as they worked on L. His hands and mouth engulfed her proud breasts. Mary kissed her lover's mouth and began journeying downward, turning around at L's effluent pussy.

Surprise and anger subsided for Denise. She realized the purpose, two enjoying bringing one pleasure. Joe's rising manhood and Mary's loving murmurs cueing her into the pleasure they felt giving pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.