Palimpsest - Cover

Palimpsest

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 38

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

Foursome with Pussycat

"Wow," thought Roger, "she's as beautiful as Mary."

Sitting side by side at the wine bistro a couple blocks from their apartment, the spring and autumn couple smiled nervously at their hired dates. Both wearing sweaters, his a scholarly cardigan of dark green adding to his green eyes, hers a wide knit collarless sweater of the softest blue, they looked conservative and comfortable despite the intentions of the night. Roger removed Mary's faux fur and hung it with his black leather on nearby hooks. Mary's burgundy dress pressed tightly against her body and hanging to mid thigh and Roger's shirt and jeans, both black denim contrasted with the seated couple.

The wine poured, a rich Bordeaux, the foursome sipped and nibbled on the crusty bread, the various cheeses and the melon slices and grapes. And they talked.

Roger explained his entrepreneurship. Denise waxed about her designs. Neither Mary nor Harold talked much. He mostly stared at Mary.

Mary greeted his stares with a cheerful smile at times, but mostly studied his fiancée. Her thoughts agreed with Roger's except she looked in the mirror too often to rank their beauty equal. Denise had to be one of the most gorgeous creatures she'd ever set eyes on. It made her wonder about the stupidity of man. Of course the conservative sweater hid the body below the radiant face.

A perfectly coifed head of neck length straight blonde hair, a soft yellow like autumn leaves, trimmed bangs framed high cheekbones below large brown eyes tapering down to a softly pointed chin. Her small, lightly padded lips lifted and retracted and otherwise moved expressively. Soft skin glowed with a light healthy tan. All eyes but Harold's studied her beauty.

Mellifluous and young, her slightly deep voice projected her wealthy upbringing and at the same time lifting words at the end of sentences, a teenager's sing song expressiveness. Exuberance powered through too many "You know"s. Essentially she seemed charming. Margie must have witnessed the other Denise. And yet...

After the conversations and two full glasses of wine, the foursome moved on to the next part of the evening. Mary and Roger trailed behind the odd couple as they headed to the apartment, both witnessing the delightful shifts of muscles beneath Denise's skirt hinting firmness and a moderate size, both wanting to grasp those twin hillocks.

Inside the apartment, sitting in the living room, Roger offered marijuana. Mary and Harold begged off. While the other two smoked from the one hitter, Mary removed her clothes and kneeled between Harold's feet, unfastening and pulling away his pants and Jockeys.

Roger helped remove Denise's sweater and unbuttoned her blouse. Beneath he discovered a long lean torso and b-cup breasts. He caressed her smooth tanned skin and gently squeezed her breasts hidden somewhat behind a light blue bra of nearly transparent material. Her nipples quickly rose to the occasion. He nipped at the fabric there with his lips. Their eyes shared heat.

Finishing smoking, Roger nibbled her ear as she turned her head watching the felatio on the couch.

"Fuck," she muttered when Mary sent Harold's shaft into her throat. Her bra suddenly loosened. She giggled. Pressing gently against Roger's forehead, she pushed him away and crawled to her fiancé's lap and watched Mary's performance.

"Show me," she requested of Mary.

Mary released the shaft from her mouth with a loud slurp and surprised Denise by pouncing on her and kissing her deeply. "You're beautiful," murmured Mary between kisses.

"You too," replied Denise, surprised by the effect of the woman's lips. Nervousness had been replaced by building anticipation at the bistro. The moment with Mary and the handsome Roger removing her skirt and panties and her lover being sucked deep had brought her into complete lust.

"Show me," she breathed.

"It takes getting used to," warned Mary. Denise found that to be an understatement.

Distracted by Roger's able tongue and fingers on and in her cunt ("She's even got a gorgeous pussy," commented Roger), Denise soldiered on until her gagging relaxed and Harold's glans entered her throat.

Suddenly on her feet, she grabbed Harold's taut erection. "Come on. Into the bedroom. Roger, grab a condom. I want both mouths filled."

Mary lay on the bed with Denise lying over her. They kissed, tongues playing, until the men got into position. Roger smeared his glans in the pool of fluid oozing from Denise's pussy and lined it up. Mary licked and sucked Harold's balls. Denise worked his shaft into her mouth. Reaching around her beautiful buttocks, Roger caressed her clit with the knuckle of his thumb while guiding his glans inside her hungry twat.

"Mmm," murmured Denise at Roger's entrance, her mouth full of cock. The deeper Roger went inside her tightness, the farther she allowed her fiancé's cock inside. Mary scooted down and manipulated Denise's hanging tits with lips, tongue and fingers. Denise's mouth, opened in intense pleasure as Roger began thrusting and rubbing vigorously, invited Harold to fuck it. After a couple strokes, she moved away and gagged.

"I'm sorry," said Harold.

She shook her head and worked to bring him deep again. Entering her throat while Roger powered into her pussy and pressed her clit and Mary pinched and chewed her nipples caused Denise to buckle and writhe, seized by an immense orgasm.

Easing from her throat, Harold fought back his cum until her mouth held his glans. Shaken by orgasm, she couldn't swallow, but let the semen rush out the sides of her mouth.

Roger pulled her waist against his pelvis, the fluttering inside and the writhing outside toppling him from the heights of pleasure into the hot depths of ecstasy. On the edge of release, allowing her orgasm to trigger his in a gradual eruption intensified it ten fold.

Collapsing onto Mary threatened her. "Uh, lovers, I can't breathe," she rasped. Bodies toppled sideways.

Harold kissed his lover's forehead. "Good?" he asked.

"Amazing," whispered Denise.

She guided his mouth to hers and noticed hesitation. Once her hands released his head and he backed away, she found another set of lips, soft and gentle and loving. Those lips and the tongue inside shared the tart semen. Breaking the kiss and smiling up at Mary, she whispered, "Thanks."

"My pleasure Pussycat," smiled Mary and returned to kissing.

"But you didn't ... Everyone else..."

Surprised by her concern, Mary felt tempted to ask her why she treated Margie so selfishly but managed to resist it. "My lover will take care of me with lips and a nice thick dildo."

"You're a..."

" ... lesbian, my sweet Pussycat."

"Can I try?"

"Have you ever?"

"Never thought I wanted it."

"Why now?"

"This whole thing. You ... It's like I'm lost in lust and don't ever want to be found."

"Alright Pussycat. I get to taste you too." Mary turned around and rolled Denise on top of her and began exploring her pink and perfect pussy. Even the lingering taste of rubber didn't diminish perfection.

Tentative, Mary's expertise broke through Denise's resistance, though it distracted her from relentless cunnilingus. Distracting her further, a penis entered her, larger than her fiancé's. Orgasm followed orgasm as she pressed her mouth against the slick surface of Mary's pussy and sucked intensely on Mary's clit, the vibrations of her moans pleasing Mary as well.

"Oh god. Enough. Let me concentrate," she murmured. Mary chuckled and then sighed as Denise's fingers found her g-spot and tortured it wonderfully.

"That's good, baby. Suck my clit. Lick it and suck it. Rub harder. Oh fuck. Keep going. Keep going. Keep Goooiiiinnng!" Mary shuddered and climaxed, Denise eagerly and proudly lapping the spend.

"Why 'Pussycat'?" asked Denise as she watched Mary felate her fiancé again and idly masturbated Roger.

"Some day I'll tell you," Mary replied, her hand pulling on Harold's stiffening shaft.

A few more mouth and hand strokes brought Harold to firmness. He rolled on a condom and positioned himself between Mary's thighs. Denise held his cock and guided him in.

Watching Harold fuck another woman for a couple minutes, Denise changed focus to the cock she had been stroking, taking it into her mouth and eventually into her throat. Roger let the thrill seize him quickly, knowing her throat couldn't take more abuse and sent his seed into her mouth. She suckled and swallowed most of it. He lay beside her and kissed her for the first time.

"That was great, Pussycat."

"I lapped up all the milk," she giggled. She kissed him. She liked kissing him and Mary.


"How goes the enemy?" asked Margie when Mary and Roger arrived home. L wanted to know as well. She stayed the weekend with the harem to work on the case against Hauser with Joe.

"Uhm..." Mary hesitated, feeling the heat of eyes.

"She's stunningly beautiful Margie. You never mentioned that," said Roger.

"Yeah, she's beautiful I guess. But she lost it when she treated me like trash."

"The thing is ... she seems nice," Roger said.

"What? You ... liked her?"

"She worried about my orgasm," spoke Mary hesitantly.

"And what did she do about it?" asked L.

"She's a fucking cunt!" screamed Margie and ran up the stairs to her room.

"I better..." began Joe.

"Wait," Marta suggested, holding him back. "Let's hear the story."

"So?" asked L.

"She went down on me."

"And?"

"She did good considering she'd never done it before."

"Shit."

"I don't love her. Okay, she's incredibly beautiful, but..."

"But?"

"She's not you my love. She's a child, really. I like my woman to be ... a woman. I enjoyed it. I had fun. But it didn't hold a candle to being with you."

"And if she invites you over again?"

"I'll invite her here instead."

Joe laughed. "Then she'll know the jig is up. She knows who owns this house."

"I mean I'll invite her to your place, L. But after Thanksgiving..."

"That should be interesting," smiled Marta. "So why a child?"

"She's pretty much a woman in my eyes."

"Shut up, Roger," Joe spouted.

"You got lost in her eyes," Mary responded. "I thought when she noticed I hadn't cum that maybe Margie got it wrong. But when we talked before, every other word besides you know was I. I did this. I'm going to do that. She didn't notice Harold staring at me the whole time or his eyes circling when she went on and on about her brilliant designs."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.