Palimpsest
Chapter 36: Talking About Others and Babies

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36: Talking About Others and Babies - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

Waiting became the name of the game. Mary and Marta waited for Joe before ordering their lunch at the coffee shop. Once he arrived and they ordered, they took their time with the meal waiting for Margie. Her arrival, tense yet less stressed, soothed everyone's nerves. Not wanting food, nevertheless she nibbled on leftovers on the plates which the others had smartly held avoiding the waitress's intended removal. Then they waited for Marianne to end her day releasing cum and money from clients. Finally they left Joe waiting for the clean-up crew, heading to Marianne's hotel room.

Throughout the waiting, they rarely brought up the corpse. Instead they discussed those not presently with them.

Marta and Mary discussed Roger before Joe arrived. "How does he act around you now that there's no sex?" Marta asked Mary.

"At first a little miffed. Having him in the house started dragging me down. But once Jerry set Ravenous going again, he's become a workaholic."

"He seems to be in his room all the time."

"He and his computer have become linked together. He's meeting with everyone through IM, getting things reorganized. It's enough to distract him from his incessant need to fuck. Although we may have plans for some relief."

"We?"

"Harold and his chippy. It seems she countered Harold's suggestion for a threesome with a foursome. I think she intended to bring in an old flame. Well, not old at all actually. Her age actually which of course didn't set well with the old man."

"I sense the ties loosening."

"I'm not sure. He sounded amused she had that kind of balls. But he demanded only strangers could be allowed sharing their bed, the bullshitter. When she asked if any male escort service catered to women rather than gay men, he admitted doubt. The solution ended up in my hands. Describing Roger as an able cocksman seeking pleasure without commitment sealed the deal, at least if his fiancée agrees. He'll call this evening one way or the other."

"Have you talked to Roger about this?"

"Why? Do you think he'd refuse fucking a young sexy blonde?"

"No," Marta responded. They chuckled. "Speaking of blondes, did you catch the cute bunny who visited Monday?"

"No. I spent the day working with L and with Marianne. It wasn't that slut nympho friend of Steve's? Of course you know her. I bet it was Allison. She worked at Ravenous."

"She looked familiar," Marta remembered. "Maybe without her twin ... They seemed to enjoy their time for awhile, than silence."

"I think she's helping with the rave."

"Makes sense," Marta nodded. " You're right about the rave perking him up. He ignored me for a couple days, and then when Margie and I worked on our laptops in the living room, he actually volunteered to help. He ended up working on my ads for ... well ... maybe too many things."

"What do you mean?"

"Am I jumping in too fast? Creating a dance class and an exercise class and a dance company ... It's a lot. And if nobody..."

"Just go for it, love. It'll happen."

"I hope so. When Roger took over creating the graphics for my posters on his computer--he's got all the software of course--he whipped out some really cool stuff."

"There you go. What about Margie. Did he help her?"

Marta smiled. "She refused his help. They get along ... like he gets along with his brother in a way. But I think it's more she's spent so much time working on the GEDs and the courses for you and Marianne and herself that he wouldn't have much to suggest."

"Yeah. It's weird having homework. Luckily I'm weak in math and science and Lionel and Nancy..."

"How are they doing?"

"Inseparable, Marta."

"I love these matchmakings."

"Yeah. It's fun."

Joe joined his ladies.

"How's Margie?" asked Marta.

"Hanging in there. She's still shaky of course. I wish it hadn't happened. I can't help feeling guilty."

"I'm the one..."

"She did what needed to be done, lovers," Mary broke in. "She knew what might happen and wanted to be there and take care of it, okay?"

The other two nodded. "I'm pretty sure they won't put her through the third degree at least," sighed Joe. "So what terrible things did you say about me in my absence?"

"You think we're all about you?" smiled Mary.

"Mostly we talked about your brother."

"He seemed improved last time I saw him," Joe observed.

"He's happily distracted by the rave coming back together," Mary informed him.

"Of course. Well, I guess one thing we can do now is return to the house this weekend. I'm glad it only took a few days to get this mess resolved. Roger must feel lost all alone in that huge house."

"Marianne's there," Mary contradicted.

"Only in the morning," Marta responded.

"And another thing. We get to be with Marianne!" exclaimed Mary.

"I'll call her," suggested Marta. "Hey Marianne, uhm ... Margie came through. The hitman did arrive and ... we'll tell you later. We miss you and would love to come by your room as soon as you're free. Please."

The ladies smiled, looking forward to being with Sweetness again. Only Joe seemed bothered about why she hadn't answered. "Have you guys talked to Marianne about her plans?"

"You talk to her more than we do," Marta reminded him.

"I think the problem is, she's so utterly unique in her gift," Joe began slowly. "Psychology seems the most fitting career, and yet the years of college and graduate school though necessary to gain legitimacy and societal acceptance won't improve her skills all that much I don't think. It might diminish them for all I know. It's like she's the perfect escort. She provides men with every level of comfort and relief. She makes them better somehow through the process of an hour's talk and sex. Is sex an integral part of the process?"

"I don't think so," Mary answered. "A couple times around noon Harold called her and they talked for nearly an hour. The first time she must have calmed him down the way she kept her voice quiet and let him talk most of the time until the end when the conversation became equally weighted. The second, a few days later, it started similarly, but soon turned out mostly equal. She said he's been writing better than ever and claims she's his muse. She teared up when she told me. It worries her that he might want more than helpful conversation. At the same time it delights her because she's done good."

"A professional muse, talk about a unique profession," Marta commented.

"Why not?" Joe enthused. "Think of how many artists could use a muse."

They contemplated it. "She may still need her day job," Mary contended. "And she actually likes it sometimes. And she likes dancing too."

"Ultimately it's up to her, Joe," Marta said.

"I know. You're right. Still, I'll talk to her and maybe Harold and maybe Roger."

"Roger?" inquired Mary.

"To design the ad."

The ladies shrugged and nodded. You never know.

By the time Margie arrived, still unsteady, but with an encouraging, slightly wry smile, calls had been received by Mary. First Marianne called and invited them to join her in a little over an hour. Marianne and Mary chatted for a few minutes nd she got caught up on Margie's brave and frightening moment, wanting even more to be in her sisters' and lover's presence to hug away the pain. Harold called and agreed to the foursome with Roger the following evening, Saturday. Mary called Roger and of course he agreed.

"I made a match," Margie explained her smile at her arrival. "X and his police psychologist. It seems in order for me to meet with this African beauty, I need to visit her at her home where she consults patients privately. X is coming along to make dinner while we chat. I plan an exit after dinner with your help, Joe so they can at last unleash their love and lust."

"Brilliant, Little One," Joe praised. The other ladies nodded.

"We should call you the resourceful one, cutie," said Marta.

"I just wanted you to know that although it scared the shit out of me and probably disturbed me deeply, I did it out of my love for all of you and for Marianne and L and Debra. I'd do it again. You've made me feel loved and cared for and alive."

"We'd do the same for you, my love," said Marta.

"Speaking of Debra..." Margie began.

"I should call her," said Joe.

"First call these guys," Margie said, handing him the business card. "They clean ... bloody messes." Her voice choked a moment. Joe embraced her.

"I love you my brave lady," he murmured.

Margie sobbed, wetting Joe's suit jacket. He caressed her head, sliding fingers through her soft tangle of red hair.

"Me too," she whimpered and then chuckled.

The beautiful ladies across the table, her sisters, smiled sadly back at her, Marta handing her a napkin. She wiped her eyes and blew her nose. "I mean I love you too."

"You can love yourself, darling," said Mary. "It's allowed."

After calling the cleaners, learning that they'd arrive about when the ladies would be heading to Marianne's hotel room, he called Debra.

"I'll bring your work, Mr. Solomon and we'll get things done."

"Debra..."

"Yes Mr. Solomon?"

Joe chuckled. "Never mind. You sure you can't join us?"

"I'll be at your apartment when the cleaners arrive. I'm a busy woman. My boss never lets me rest."

"See you there ... Sexy."

"Joe!" They laughed.


"Where's Joe?" asked Marianne when her sisters arrived. After her fourth shower of the day, she stood in a hotel robe open to her nakedness.

"He had to be there for the ... cleaners," muttered Margie.

"I'm sorry my brave lady," Marianne said gently, laying back on the bed, her arms and robe open.

"No more brave lady," said Margie, laying her head against Marianne's soft breasts.

"Okay Little One," Marianne whispered.

"Have you read the Grapes of Wrath?" Margie asked, touching Marianne's nipple, hardening it.

"No my love. Why?"

"At the end, the hero suckles a woman's nipple, drawing mother's milk. It's a heartbreakingly beautiful moment. I wish I could draw from yours the milk of human kindness."

"Soon my sister. Not yet unfortunately."

"What do you mean?" asked Marta. Mary's ears pricked up as well.

"I'm pregnant."

"Are you sure?"

"Hand me my purse."

She revealed a plastic bagged pregnancy test reading positive. "It actually faded, so I drew the plus sign in."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.