Palimpsest
Chapter 33: First Dates

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33: First Dates - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

"Hi honey. How's it hanging? Sure. No, Sadey's ... retired. I have a delicious new friend ... Where? Room number? Give us twenty minutes. See you soon, baby." Mary silenced her cell phone.

"What's up?" asked Nancy, a pretty petite brunette with smallish breasts, soft pale skin and subtle curves.

"I'm sorry. We gotta go. Here's for the drinks." Mary set a twenty on the table.

"But..."

"Lionel can give you a lift."

"Uhm ... Okay."

Marianne kissed Lionel aggressively, tongues meeting. She tweaked his penis. "Have fun stud," she whispered loud enough for Nancy to hear. As an exclamation point she winked at Nancy.

The two ladies swallowed their drinks and walked away, swaying their backsides solicitously. Outside the restaurant they giggled and darted to Marianne car and headed to L's for a thank you threesome for L's timely call.

"Uh ... That was weird," said Nancy.

"What do you mean?"

"It sounded like ... an escort job."

Lionel nodded. "You didn't know?"

"No. You did?"

"Uhm ... Yeah. I had a ... date with Marianne yesterday."

"You paid for sex?"

"Uhm,,, no. I never have. Mary's a colleague. I guess she did me a favor. You really didn't know?"

"No. We're pretty good friends I guess. When things get slow at the club, they're fun to talk to, especially Marianne."

"She's sweet."

"She seems to like you."

"Uhm ... It went well," blushed Lionel. Nancy blushed too.

"Do you plan on seeing her again?"

"Not as an escort. I wish she could give me another massage, but she's expensive."

"I like giving massages, or I used to."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not at the moment, no."

"Recently?"

"Unfortunately no. It's been awhile."

"Did you have a long relationship?"

"Just a few months. It turned out the sex wasn't enough to sway her heart from her boyfriend at home."

"Maybe ... Good sex?"

"Amazing sex. She was pretty insatiable, and I ... I guess I was too. She taught me a lot. We learned how to please each other in all sorts of ways."

"But it must have faded."

"No, it never did. We kept it interesting I guess. She had a good imagination and brought out mine. We had fun. I thought..."

"What?"

"I guess getting intimate for awhile, you'd think the heart might be more involved. But she went back to her beau and ... I missed the sex of course, but otherwise..."

"I don't even have that anymore," muttered Nancy.

"Hunh?"

"We met in college almost three years ago. I got sick of the rootless fucking, the casual bed swapping. Conversations intended for preliminaries for sex never had much of interest. Jimmy interested me. I wasn't particularly looking and he didn't seem predatory. We hit it off. Sex didn't happen right away which probably enabled us to create a real relationship. When it did, we became addicted. I mean looking back I guess he performed well enough, but nothing extraordinary and most times I hardly ... you know ... but he felt comfortable I guess. And we talked. He's a charmer. His best feature, because he's kind of average otherwise.

"After a couple years though the conversations lessened. We hardly talk now. And as far as sex ... He must get it somewhere, because when I get home amorous, he tells me he's too tired or when I insist he barely ... It sucks, okay? I don't know. Sometimes I smell a female presence. I mean I'm not there most nights, so ... But the thing is, I kind of wish I could catch him in the act just to end things. And he's a lazy pig, getting fat, in a useless middle management job he goes to to make a buck. He's ... It's like an old shirt, you know, comfortable enough, but getting ratty and full of holes that never get repaired and should be ... you know ... tossed."

"I don't get it. You're bright. You're a lovely girl. It shouldn't be hard to move on. Even if you're on your own, if that's what you want, you seem to have enough on your plate not to be too alone or anything."

"That's part of the problem. What with school during the day and dancing 5 times a week it's not like I've got time to pursue anyone. But I loved the intimacy, of coming home and finding a welcome embrace and ... an outlet."

"Wow, you sound really busy! What are you studying?"

"Chemical engineering."

"Wow. I mean ... conceptually and historically and all the terminology involved, you must be studying every second you can."

"You sound familiar with it."

"I ... I guess I'm the curious type. I always wanted to know why certain chemicals affected people the way they do. I took classes in chemistry as a sort of minor, but I got impatient. The classes didn't stimulate me enough."

"What did?"

"Computer science. I actually built a personal computer from scratch while in high school, creating programming for it, the whole nine yards. When I went to college I wanted to challenge myself, you know. I majored in biology at first, wanting to know how the ultimate computer, the brain, functioned. But by my sophomore year I had an epiphany. While other classes helped exercise my brain, I realized I needed to focus on what happens after I graduate and realized I needed to use college not so much as an intellectual exercise, but as a training school, a platform in which to leap into a career."

"Of course, but did you still find it useful since it sounds like you could ace the computer courses."

"I actually continued to take diverse courses to exercise my mind, but majored in Computer Science. I finished my BS relatively quickly and my Masters as well. I'm beginning my PhD now, although slower than the other programs."

"A professor?"

"Yep. I want to teach at the highest level if possible. I enjoy teaching. I did a lot of it, tutoring and teaching basic classes to undergraduates. I find it challenging to suffer the illiteracy of so many and yet get them interested and learning. What about you?"

"Though biochemistry had its interest ... like you I wanted to know why when I took some drugs they affected me the way they did..." the two giggled, " ... radiation always fascinated me, its cause and effect, and synthetic combinations that might aid in fuels or power sources."

"What got you interested in that?"

"I know. It's a man's world."

"Nothing's a man's realm anymore."

"Especially not radiation."

"Marie Curie."

"My hero ... er ... heroine."

A successful first date, they decided to continue it. Lionel waited in his car parked outside Nancy's apartment while she showered and changed for work. When she returned to his car, she shook with anger. "It's like talking to a wall. I finally told him I didn't need the fucking car because a man, you, would drop me off and pick me up. You sure you're okay with that?"

"Yes. I'm a night owl."

"I told him not to expect me. He got pouty, but I swear he put it on. I told him to call his girlfriend and they didn't need to worry about me catching them. He looked guilty, but insisted he had none. Asshole. I told him it must be a boyfriend because he sure didn't seem to like girls and slammed the door behind me. I ... never want to go back there."

"You ... uh ... can stay at my place ... at least for today or however long ... I have room."

A smile gradually dissolved the anger. Her eyes cast a sad glance. She leaned over and kissed Lionel. Several kisses followed. Her hand sought and found his erection. His found her small breasts beneath her coat. Her loose top and a lack of bra gave him immediate access. He loved the youthful buoyancy and the smoothness and the exciting texture of her areola and engorging nipple.

"Oh God, I need ... Take me home."

His loft apartment with its large space and hardwood floors and wide windows impressed her. "You got some money!" she exclaimed.

"I ... had a brief windfall, a few games sold a few years ago. Some of it's left, but most went to buying this apartment and for school."

"I love it. Where's your bedroom."

They resumed kissing, Nancy dry humping Lionel. Soon they pealed away clothing.

"Got a rubber?" she muttered. He dug his condom packet out of his jeans. "Had plans for that?" she giggled.

"Hopes," he said.

She pulled off his Jockeys and rolled on the condom. Hopping on, she slowly sank down. "Oh fuck! Yes!" she exclaimed.

"I wanted to taste you," Lionel moaned.

"Not ... enough ... time ... I'm ... almost ... there," she explained as she rode him.

He pulled her torso lower until his hands guided her to slide pubic bone against pubic bone.

"Oh fuck," she groaned. Bending his back, his mouth took hold of a nipple which he chewed. "Good!"

Her movements intensified. His counterpoint movements amplified the friction. She froze and wailed. He thrust up into her convulsing cunt a few strokes until seized by orgasm he pulled her tight against him and arched his back. Thrilled by the shivering interior surface of her abating climax surrounding his expansion and contraction, he felt overwhelmed by the sensations.

"Incredible," he murmured into her ear.

"Unh-hunh," she whispered breathlessly in agreement.


After a confrontational meeting between three mighty heads of prestigious law firms, the good guys won. The fact that Torrance himself made an appearance to discuss the probate issues of a property showed his fear of losing the Bremer clan as clients. Fischer, the head of the firm the Belacourt clan used also appeared. Phil brought in a ringer to compensate the weight of Torrance and Fischer, an elderly retired judge who the firm heads knew to be tough and unwavering with untouchable integrity. After hearing claims and counter claims, the old judge shook his head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.