Palimpsest
Chapter 32: Hacker

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32: Hacker - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

Lionel could hardly breathe because every breath contained the sweet odor of perfume mixed with natural pheromones. He tried to keep his eyes on the monitor or the keyboard but glances encountered shapely busts and lovely faces. Being in the presence of L had always excited him, and a sexier woman sat on the other side of him from L nearly touching him as he taught her basic search concepts.

That she grasped the concepts easily and encouraged him to move deeper into the edges of encryption and the art of bypassing impressed him. He'd tutored many computer illiterates who struggled following the most rudimentary tasks, unwilling or unable to shift into the peculiar language and procedures needed to succeed in using the easiest programs, let alone programming them. Even L had to relearn often, though that enabled him to be in her presence and make a few extra bucks.

Mary showed patience, realizing repetition would help her remember the tasks. Once learned to her satisfaction she insisted they move on.

By the second afternoon session, meeting for two hours every Tuesday and Thursday, he couldn't decide if he experienced heaven or hell in the two beauties' presence. He'd never been more stirred up or more frustrated. Not only were they out of his league, but they revealed their affection for each other regularly with kisses, touches and innuendos or blatant sexual references. The odor he knew contained the result of mutual excitement between the two. Even without looking like a sexually clueless nerd, he represented the wrong gender.

"Lionel? Lionel?" L repeated, trying to awaken him from fantasy.

"Oh, unh, unh-hunh?"

The beauties giggled. "I think semen clouds his brain. Maybe we could tap it before getting serious," Mary suggested.

"Uhm," both L and Lionel muttered.

"I mean I could call Marianne. See if she's free."

"Who is Marianne?" asked Lionel.

"Hey Sweetness. Could we come over? Where are you? Anything set for this afternoon? Good idea. Just L and I and Lionel. He's our hacker specialist. We'd love it if you could calm him down for an hour. Sure. Thai? Cool. Love you. See you soon."

"Who's Marianne?"

"A very good friend. You'll love her. Men always do. Pack up your laptop. L, grab yours. We'll work while Marianne does her thing."

They swung by the Thai restaurant for take out and headed to the Miracle Mile and Marianne's hotel room. Steady dates most of the day threatened to burn her out, but for Mary one more wouldn't bother her.

"Hey Angel, L," Marianne smiled. She kissed her friends fully. "You must be Lionel." She extended her hand for a shake. "You didn't say he was cute."

"Must have forgot," Mary replied. "I should have figured you wouldn't need a suite."

"That's okay my love. Let's eat and chat. You can put down your stuff and take off your coat, Lionel. We're going to get very comfortable, aren't we?"

"Okay," gulped Lionel.

They ate and chatted, Lionel becoming comfortable with the three women, especially Marianne who effortlessly extracted his life story, adding bits from her life and the other women's to give a sense of equal sharing to the conversation. When Lionel set down his chopsticks after a last bite, Marianne took his hand. "Ladies, distract each other while Lionel and I get to know each other even better. Come on cutie."

In the bathroom, Marianne gestured to the commode, where he sat. She started filling the tub, adding fragrant oils to the hot water. Sitting on the edge of the tub she smiled at him.

"Take off your clothes." She took hers off which got him to start removing his. "You don't think you're cute, do you? I bet the girls in high school and even college didn't look twice at you. You felt ostracized by them and only comfortable with boys who liked what you liked. I didn't even have that when I went to high school. I was a clique of one."

"But you're lovely and sweet."

"Thanks. Unfortunately I couldn't blend in or wouldn't. I was a strange girl to their way of socializing, and I suppose I still am. But I learned to open up. Of course except for a few extremely close friends, I only open up to my dates. I suppose if I wanted I could be a social butterfly, but I don't. But I'm not you.

"Wow, nice body. All muscles and sinew. You look skinny in what you wear, and here you are, strong, masculine, a lover's body. You're hiding, Lionel. You're afraid of women."

"They make me feel foolish."

"Do I?"

"No. I've never felt more comfortable."

"And you're naked!"

"I guess I am," he chuckled.

"Bath's ready. Are you?"

"Definitely."

"Let me get in first and you sit in front of me. I want to loosen up those tight muscles."

"How's that?" asked Marianne, working his shoulders after massaging his neck, her hands slippery from the almond oil she placed nearby.

"Good but kind of sore."

"You need this regularly. It will bring blood into your tight muscles, loosen them and let them grow. You lift weights."

"At home I have weights I lift while I'm thinking."

"You need massage if you do that. Lean forward."

"You could be my masseuse."

Marianne chuckled. "You couldn't afford me."

"How much?"

"I'm Mary's friend. It's on the house."

"I figured, but if it wasn't?"

"Four hundred."

"For an hour?"

"For as long as it takes. Usually less than an hour, but I don't push them out the door."

"You're right. I can't afford you."

"We can do this again, Lionel. Not regularly or anything, and that's what you need."

She stood and sat in front of him and worked his face, arms, hands and chest. He tentatively raised his hand to touch her breasts, miracles of moderation. She grabbed his hand when it retreated and returned it where they wanted it.

"Get a membership at the Y or some workout place and find a nice masseuse and have her work you two times a week at least. Once your muscles release their toxins and grow, you can make it one per week.

"There's a reason we're in this bath together. I don't want you to take offense but you smelled. I'm pretty sensitive about body odor."

"I'm sorry."

"You didn't know you'd be here with me. If we do this again, I expect you smelling nice and clean."

"Okay."

"But the point is, you need to look the lover to be the lover. You have the intelligence to communicate, but to get where you're chatting up a hoped for lover, you got to present a welcoming presence. You got to groom yourself, have your hair cut professionally, shave cleanly, wear clean clothes, look desirable. I think you'll clean up nice. Then approach a woman. Find something about her you can relate to. Tell her you're having a great day. Say something silly and clever. Nothing standard. If conversation starts, listen to her. Find ways for her to monopolize the conversation. If it stalls, take what she talks about and relate it to your life. You're meant to be together sort of thing. Be interested. Be interesting. She's zoning out? Shift to something else. Bottom line, you already have what she wants. If she doesn't get that, she's not worth pursuing. Two clichés: 'Nothing ventured, nothing gained, ' and 'What have you got to lose?' So what if you strike out? What else would you be doing? Sitting alone fantasizing about Mary or L?"

"Or you."

"Well, you've got me." She leaned over and kissed him. "You can borrow my toothbrush if you're not squeamish. Sit on the edge of the tub." She took his drooping half hard penis into her mouth and made it long and lean. "Nice cock," she said between sucks. A couple minutes later he climaxed, the cum spewing onto her neck and breasts.

"Let's drain the tub and soap and shower, shall we," she said.

Though thorough, the cleanest areas became his slowly hardening cock and her breasts and ass. Through instruction, his touch became effective, juicing her pussy.

After drying each other, Marianne brushed her teeth, rinsed the brush in scalding hot water and handed it to Lionel.

"When you're done, come join me in bed, cutie," she said, kissing him quickly and walking sensually out the door.

"I'm getting my reward for a giant cum," explained L in a moan as Mary busily performed cunnilingus.

"I wonder if Lionel will notice me with your two luscious bodies in full view."

"Should we get under covers?"

"She'll get his attention," said Mary between sucks.

"And you'll get him raring to go," smiled Marianne.

"Wow," Lionel remarked entering the room with a tented towel around his waist. Marianne pulled off the towel and caressed his hardness.

"Lie on your back," she commanded. "I need to finish my massage."

As he watched the gorgeous women make love on the other bed, Marianne caressed his thighs and calves, lifting each to work the backsides. She distracted him when her pussy pushed against his toes. Her hands swept along his inner legs ending at his balls and towering penis. She leaned down and placed his glans between her lips.

"Could I try some of that?" asked Lionel gesturing towards the neighboring bed and Marianne's blow job.

"I thought you'd never ask," smiled Marianne, turning around and straddling his head. He grasped her soft supple butt and helped guide her pussy to his mouth.

"Ah, that's good. You're full of surprises," groaned Marianne.

"Had a lover who loved cunnilingus," explained Lionel between sucks.

"Tell me about her ... later," moaned Marianne, pulling on Lionel's penis to keep its length.

Hitting a plateau of pleasure and sustaining it for a couple minutes, Marianne decided to move on. She grabbed a nearby rubber and rolled it over the long narrow shaft and removed herself from Lionel's able mouth and lowered onto the shaft. Shifting expertly, she found an angle for maximum pleasure and worked the friction, her mouth merging with his. His fingers pulled and twisted her distended nipples.

"Gentler," she requested. Instead he lifted his body up enough to bring his mouth to work. She enjoyed the wet sucking and the careful scraping of teeth.

Suddenly she found her pleasure building. Grasping his hand, she led his fingers to rub her clit. Within seconds she arched and moaned and toppled.

Before her torso reached his, he turned them over and started plunging speedily into her. It surprised her (again) and thrilled her and just as he released a jerking orgasm, she neared hers.

"Keep fucking," she moaned. For a moment he pressed into her and moaned, but his fucking returned and before his penis became ineffective as a weapon of pleasure she fell from a blissful height into a free-fall climax.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.