Palimpsest
Chapter 31: Pedagogue

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31: Pedagogue - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

It didn't take long for both Joe and Debra to cum.

After being treated to a romantic dinner, candlelit, unique California style fusion which promoted flavor over abundance keeping them comfortably sated and not stuffed, overlooking Lake Michigan on top of an older building North of the Loop, all senses had been deliciously pleasured, Debra realized Joe had provided a peak evening in her life.

They talked easily throughout, Joe encouraging her to reminisce about her youth growing up in a relatively tough neighborhood not far from where they currently lived. She praised her parents who had a loving if occasionally volatile relationship and who had moved with her younger sister and brother to Arizona via a promotion. They had provided a model of love and respect which she appreciated only in retrospect.

Feeling listened to and respected amidst the romantic milieu built a quiet thrum of pleasure deep in her lowest chakra. When allowed in private to release the swelling libido mixed with an intense feeling of love for this man, her boss, already captured by a wonderful woman she also loved, the dam break swept through her in a torrent. Happily she found Joe equally lustful and loving.

Seconds after they passed through Joe's apartment door, they stripped away the barriers to conjunction, Debra lying on her back peeling away her pantyhose and panties while Joe pulled his pants and boxers off, tugging her hose the last couple inches. Immediately he jumped between her legs, felt the slippery pussy ready and pushed his penis inside.

"I'm too close," Joe warned.

"Me too," muttered Debra.

They kept it slow to prolong it, but with their eyes locked and their hands holding the other's flesh at the buttocks, neither had far to go. Just the power of Joe's orgasm, with him thrusting hard and deep through it and his eyes enraptured, loving her and the moment, seized her like a seizure. It felt like a wash of warmth generated from both her heart and her pussy, meeting and increasing the intensity. Accumulating all she had come to love about Joe, everything coalesced inside her.

"Oh God fuck I love you!" she screamed. She could barely breathe after her exclamation and her orgasm. They panted together, holding each other, Joe propped on his elbows prevented crushing her.

Once breath had been recaptured they chuckled. Joe finally returned the sentiment. "I love you too, Sexy,"

"What is it Joe? It's not like you and Marta."

"It's a friendship extended beyond just being friends. It's a leap into the complete totality of love. Our rapport ... It's like nothing I've ever had."

"Okay," said Debra smiling, a tear of happiness beading at the edge of her eye. "I can live with that."

After the urgent release, they took their time exploring each other, stripping each other naked and worshipping each exposure. At first sharing the stripping, once Joe's mouth travelled below Debra's breasts, she stopped him. "Lie back Joe. Let me do the work for awhile. I owe you."

Though disagreeing in his mind, Joe let her take over. He managed an occasional kiss on available flesh and had her naked by the time her body moved past his rising tower.

After stroking and kissing him from fingers to toes, she zeroed in at the center. She stroked and prodded and kissed and licked every centimeter, including journeys around and inside his anus. The slow study lifted him to full stature but kept him from getting lost in lust.

"Ooh," moaned Joe when Debra's mouth engulfed his flesh. Her eyes smiled up at him enjoying the facial contortions she caused.

"I want a close look of that fabulous ass," Joe murmured.

Debra relented, turning around and kneeling over his mouth and lowering her pussy. He lapped and she moaned.

They created a pattern of thrills, each easing off the attention to enjoy the other's manipulations. They brought each other gradually in fits and starts to the edge, a Bolero of a crescendo never quite finding its ending. Finally Joe pushed past the tease and relentlessly tongued Debra's clit and sawed a fingertip across her g-spot.

She suddenly bounced off his mouth and turned and pounced on his middle, grasping his rigidity and plugging it in to her flowing vessel. Despite the easy journey into the back of her vagina, Joe felt the walls press around his penis with blissful friction and heat.

Her ride, like her earlier exploration of his genitalia, kept slow and steady while she shifted angles in search of perfection. Once found, aided by Joe's fingers slipping along her labia and anus, entering the latter, and his mouth grasping one nipple after the other, she closed her eyes and concentrated on pleasure. Losing herself in it, her speed and intensity increased until the universe encompassed the pleasure exuding from her cunt, asshole and tits and exploded wetly like an underwater hydrogen bomb neutralizing everything in pure bliss and making the world disappear.

"Debra?" Joe whispered into the nearby ear.

"Hmm? Oh God, did I pass out?"

"You did my love."

"Fuck," she exclaimed in wonder, reaching back and lifting up and discovering a stiff organ still buried inside. She shivered a little in post orgasmic pleasure as she released his cock and crawled a couple feet and lifted her butt high.

"Your turn big boy," she whispered in her sexiest voice.

Joe smiled and crawled behind Debra's luscious ass. "One of my favorite views," he praised. He stroked her taut yet giving flesh, feeling the musculature and the bones hidden beneath and the heat and dampness. He leaned down for a long suck.

"Ooh. It's good," murmured Debra. "Fuck me hard Joe. Give me everything you got."

"My pleasure, Sexy." Clutching her waist, perfect hand holds, he let her guide in his shaft. Without preliminaries--the evening already had plenty--he became a piston swiftly stroking its chamber, the rapid friction setting off sparks for both of them. Naked flesh slapped loudly. Groans emerged in counterpoint.

When another orgasm neared, Debra urged it into completion with clit rubbing and nipple twisting. Joe kept up his relentless fuck through it and extended it and rebuilt it until the rippling effect inside her vagina pushed him over. Flooding her already damp interior, grunting like the uninhibited animal he'd become, his body throbbed, ejaculation writ large.

"Fuck," he elongated.

Toppling in exhaustion onto his side, clinging to Debra's torso with arms encircling her kept his deflating cock inside.

Sleep, a welcome intruder ending a night of bliss overcame them.

Joe waking up disrupted Debra enough to awaken her as well. They had remained spooned, though the connective tissue had disconnected.

"Morning," whispered Debra.

"Morning Sexy."

"I had the best time."

"Me too."

"I mean literally. I never had a better evening or night. Thanks my love."

"You're very welcome."

"But..."

"Yes?"

She turned around, showing Joe her smile which made him relax and smile. She kissed his nose and ignored morning breath with a kiss on his lips. "As much as I love being with you, we're talking night and day. It has to get old. How about no more than three nights a week of this wonderfulness, maybe more often two?"

"I can understand that. But I want to ... work with you here after work. I want to have you learn about what I'm working on, to get you as knowledgeable as possible. It won't be a vague schooling in law, but you'll learn the general from the specific. It'll be another version of us."

"Like Joe and Sexy and Debra and Mr. Solomon."

"Exactly."

"Yes Professor."

"What do I call you?"

"In school my classmates and friends and teachers called me Debbie. I felt I wanted to present the professional me and changed to Debra."

"Fair enough Debbie. I never have been a professor before, not even an instructor or assistant instructor or tutor."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.