Palimpsest - Cover

Palimpsest

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 29: Engagements

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29: Engagements - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

"You're amazing L," said Danny outside the restaurant.

"I like you too, Danny."

"Could we continue this evening?"

"Are you married," L teased.

"I divorced the greedy bitch before ... the inheritance happened. I swear she wanted to bump him off after sweet talking him in his hospital bed. Unbelievable! My uncle whispered to me I should dump the bitch. He wouldn't provide for either of us. I told him I planned to after her demonstration, but not for the money. 'Do it for the money, ' he said laughing. So I did, getting proof of infidelity. Nasty business. Oh sorry."

"That's okay. I don't do the infidelity thing often. I have to be somewhere right now. Actually I'm running a little late. You want to come?"

"Sure."

"We'll drive my car. I'll get us there faster."

The Buick looked like a middle class family car, but had an engine able to handle speed easily. It looked nondescript which L needed. He borrowed her father's "Batmobile," a mid sixties Corvette for more flamboyant occasions. They drove to the cabin.

"You know Alfred Nobel did the same thing, inventing dynamite and creating the Peace Prize to appease his conscience," L commented during the journey.

"Yeah. My uncle loved inventing things and having the inventions used to destroy villages in Afghanistan bothered him. He drank too much and smoked too much and took too many drugs and hired too many whores. I told him I'd spend it for good. He liked that and apologized for his dissolute lifestyle. I told him I loved his wildness. He liked that too."

"You said your mother went through nursing home hell. Why didn't she borrow money?"

"I didn't even realize what she went through until I saw her corpse. She looked like she could float away, and she'd been a pretty heavy woman. The thing is, when Dad died, she had nothing else to live for."

"What about you?"

"My fucking bitch wife..."

"She steered you from her. She was a beauty I bet."

"Yes. She looked like a fucking model, tall and lean. I looked better in my youth. I got her pregnant and we married and she lost the baby. I don't think she cared. I didn't even notice then, but now, looking back ... She said we could try again, but I saw her pills."

"Do you cook?" asked L.

"I do alright. My wife's cooking sucked so I did a lot of it."

"I hope Laura's there," L said to herself.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. I know you checked me out, but between a lithe model's body and a big titted chick like me, which would you prefer?"

"I..."

"Be honest."

"I have a hard time not being honest."

"I noticed. It's why I like you. So?"

"I..."

"That's all I needed to know. So you're an actuary? Isn't that a bit cruel?"

"It's a numbers thing. I like numbers."

"But you could be an accountant. At least your work wouldn't ... deny people or make them pay more."

"I know. Maybe I'm cruel, but I like the power of prediction. It's almost mystical, like a seer, but it's numbers, probabilities. It's like music to me. When I listen to music, not the pop music on the radio but great classical music, I hear numbers. You know thirds and fifths and the relationship of notes in a melody and how those relationships change and remain the same, reversing or interposing the melody throughout a sonata or a part of a symphony. That's ultimate beauty to me. That and a beautiful face. But maybe part of my need to be helpful somehow with my money comes from work. Maybe it's my own Nobel thing."


As predicted, L and Danny arrived last. L called Marta and told her she'd be eating with a client so not to wait for her to eat with them. It turned out perfectly, the harem sipping coffee, mostly decaf and enjoying the apple pie Margie and Marianne figured out how to make and had made well. Marta provided a roast using her mother's recipe. Everyone felt sated and relaxed except Laura, at least the relaxed part.

After introductions, L led Danny to sit by Laura. Being horny and in the presence of a sexy beauty, he found no problem changing his lust from her to Laura. It helped when he noticed L greeting Mary with a kiss lasting over a minute and including tongue.

"Done making love you two?" Joe smiled.

"Just for now," said L. "I'm ovulating."

"Goody," Marianne said. "Can I watch?"

"Of course my love. We'll bring a chair."

Marianne pouted sweetly. "You're no fun."

"Not enough room with Marta and Mary and L and I," Joe pointed out.

"I'll sit it out," suggested Marta.

"You better not," said Mary.

"I'll keep her interested," Marianne pronounced.

"By torturing me with that nasty tongue?"

"Definitely!"

"Mmm," sighed a squirming Marta.

"We'll double team her," announced Mary.

"Nope. I'm doing the both of you."

"What about the rest of us?" Debra exclaimed.

"We'll need earplugs," suggested Margie.

"Cotton might work."

"I'm sorry Debra about..." Marta said.

"I have him tomorrow my love. Margie and I can entertain ourselves."

"What about me?" asked Laura.

"What about you Laura?" Joe responded.

"What's going on?" asked Danny finally.

"Didn't L explain it to you?"

"No."

"Laura? Have you decided? Its time to decide," Joe announced. He began reaching for the sack beside him. Margie hopped off his lap and retrieved it, sitting on the chair next to him. Joe extracted eight jewelry boxes.

"I..." Laura rose to her feet in tears and ran upstairs.

"Danny, she's really not such a drama queen," said L. "Would you mind consoling her?"

"Uhm..."

"She'd appreciate it," said Debra. "Besides, I think L planned it that way." L shrugged and smiled and winked.

"Okay ladies, time to get presumptuous. Margie plans to create a wedding speech for the occasion, the post wedding wedding. This is a little more..."

"Excuse me sir."

"Yes Margie."

"Marianne and I did some research today looking for similar occasions in the Mormons or the Chinese or in Arabia. Nothing quite fit because none considered them a group of equals. We gleaned what we could and reduced it to essentials and came up with this sort of pre-nuptial agreement. Could we make a circle on the floor in the living room and I'll fetch the document."

"First let's find the ring that fits," suggested Marta.

"Okay," said Marianne. "But once it's found, leave it off."

"Here's mine," said Joe grabbing the widest one and trying it on to be sure. "This must be yours." He handed the second widest to Marta.

"I swear I've got men's hands!"

"The better to grasp me with my dear," said Joe bringing laughter. He kissed her fingers and sent the ring down her finger. "Perfect." He kissed her.

"This one's gotta be mine," said Margie choosing the narrowest which fit.

"Nobody force it. I hate to lose such lovely fingers," said Joe.

"Should I grab the soap in case?" asked Margie.

"Not unless it's necessary."

When only one ring remained everyone stared at it. "Should we give it to Laura as a gift?" wondered Joe.

"Don't confuse the poor girl," Debra answered. "She's a one woman man woman and L seemed to have provided."

"He's a good man," L shrugged. "I hope they like each other."

"Not the most striking gentleman," Debra said.

"He could use some exercise riding a desk all day."

"Talk to him Joe," offered Marta. "Teach him some regimen."

"He said he looked better in his youth," L remembered. "He must have pursued some sport."

"What's he do?" asked Debra.

"Besides being ungodly rich, he's an actuary."

"Wrestling," Joe decided. "He's got the thicker body for it and it tended to attract more of the geeks."

"Then how come you didn't join?" joked Marta.

"String beans played basketball and the nerdier ones maybe tennis."

"My geek," chuckled Marta and hugged him.

"Do you think Laura can look past the soft padding and find the reward inside?" asked Marianne.

"He's a gem in the rough," stated L.

"She's been around the sharp tailored set," Debra decided. "She should know better than seeking narcissists. All she needs is a caring heart and an attentive ear."

"And a big stiff dick," Marianne added.

"That would help."

"Shall we?" gestured Margie to the empty living room floor carpeted with a large pale expensive Persian rug. They made an oblong circle.

"Close your eyes and grasp your neighbors' hand," commanded Marianne gently, a piece of paper attached to a board sitting in front of her. "I guess you better place the ring directly in front of you."

"How about you, Marianne?" asked Marta.

"I memorized it. Everybody ready? Anybody not ready?

"We the undersigned agree to the following with true love and free choice

"That upon this day, November 26th on the year of the Christian Calendar 2010

"To forsake all petty jealousy between us and place no pedestals beneath us

"For which we can claim a superior presence or in anyway lower ourselves

"But be equals in all ways of the spirit, the mind and the heart, and to accept

"In binding marriage--as symbolized by the golden bands of equal value

"In which we bind our ring finger closest to our heart--our sister wives

"And brother husband who have entered into this bond with free will

"And remain devoted and loving towards each other in the realms

"Of the physical and the emotional until such time as we decide individually

"To revoke our bond and end our involvement by the removal of the ring.

"May that day not come anytime soon, but if it does, the individual

"Will be free to leave this bonding, the Harem of Joe and Marta

"And neither will we attempt to force that person to remain bonded

"Nor shall the individual seek to end the bond of any other member.

"And though we are united in love and friendship, we are free beings

"And with each other's blessing may seek physical pleasure among others.

"May the gods of earth and heaven and past and destiny bless this union.

"You may open your eyes, my sisters and brother. Once you sign the blessing, we're engaged." Everyone opened their eyes and smiled. Marianne signed her name.

"Thank you Marianne and Margie. That was lovely," said Marta.

"It sounds like we're married," Debra commented while signing the blessing.

"I'd like it if each of you digs deep into your heart and writes a brief statement, a poem or a sentiment or whatever which expresses your feelings about this peculiar marriage, even your misgivings if you wish, but letting us know you choose to join Joe and Marta's Harem," Margie requested. "And along with reciting this pledge, perhaps elongated or improved by then, we'll have you recite your statement to each sibling and give him or her a kiss."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.