Palimpsest
Chapter 27: Convergences: Lusty and Troubled

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27: Convergences: Lusty and Troubled - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

On the journey to the apartment, picking up hoagies along the way for everyone, Jules rode in the Bête as the only passenger.

"Are those threesomes happening soon?" she asked.

"Maybe this evening if we're up to it after the move."

"Could you use a hand moving?"

"Of course. I suppose you wish to stay through the evening."

"Think of it as the cost for my assistance with Roger and the move."

"I'll ask Marta. Problem is I'm not sure I could get it up a third time even in your sexy presence. If we had a late night perhaps, but I need to wake early tomorrow, especially with the commute."

"Me too. I have to be there to open the shop."

"When do you open?"

"Between 5 and 6 am. Mostly I get a head start on unfinished business so a car's done when the customer needs it. Early is best without the distractions. At six we're officially open, and we get a surprising number of customers then. We have an early bird special, and we advertise pre-work maintenance for those who want to avoid the busy after work crunch or work into the evening to afford their fancy cars."

"You're a surprising woman."

"I come off as a dumb blonde with a wicked sex drive, a party girl looking exclusively for pleasure."

"The way you devour cars when you appraise them shows how much you love what you do."

"In high school I only had boys as friends. Not lovers necessarily, although I had a reputation."

"Somehow I guessed that."

"I'm told it's a disease, but I think of it as a life choice, like if I was gay or devoutly Christian and chaste. My parents ... Dad had a fit of course when I started bringing home boys two or three years older than me. I lost my virginity at fourteen and didn't look back. Mom never got over it, but Dad and I had a long talk. He put me on the pill and insisted, unless I could guarantee the boy was a virgin, that I made sure the boy wore protection. He lost his little, innocent girl, but we talked through it. He still punished me, but only when he caught me coming home drunk and stoned or way too late.

"Mom and I battled. She called me a tramp many times. Dad told me when they met, she had a similar reputation. His family moved to Orange County just before his senior year. As soon as they set eyes on each other, they wanted each other. Mom got some fresh meat and Dad got to fuck a real life California blonde. It became more than sex. They fell in love.

"Dad's pretty monogamous but Mom ... She'd had her flings with classmates she wanted so no one in high school except Dad turned her head. But past flings, college boys she'd fucked when she was a Sophomore or Junior and they were Seniors, would come back to town and they'd hook up for a night.

"Eventually when Dad got depressed Mom realized she had to make a choice and the flings faded away. He suspected after they got married that she had a few affairs but she did so discretely. 


"Anyway, I think Mom felt jealous. Stuck with one penis and I seemed to enjoy an unlimited supply. In other words she's a hypocrite. When I reached sixteen she revealed her needs by running off with some young stud barely out of high school.

"Dad moved back here disgusted with her and the bullshit lifestyles of Southern California. He sold his high end garage to my uncle and partnered with my great uncle who had the shop I work in. It's a family thing I guess. My great uncle retired and died a year afterward, that's how much oil runs in our blood.

"Anyway, like I said, I had only male friends. It didn't start that way. But by the time I entered high school I became a greaser, you know, a shop geek and wore coveralls and grease. My girlfriends couldn't stand it. I suppose fucking their boyfriends while they kept them on first or second base didn't help matters.

"When we moved here, I felt relief escaping their sour glances. New blood of course made me happy, you know, fresh conquests. I missed being practically naked on the beach and watching the studs in Speedos and hooking up there. Otherwise," she shrugged.

"But the garage became my life. In school I actually helped my instructor teach shop class and after school I'd head to my dad's garage. It's like this constant buzz between my legs or in my nipples or my mouth imagining being filled by cock unless I'm working on some lovely piece of machinery like your Mustang and the buzz ceases. You keep her in great shape Joe."

"I had a friend, a shop geek like you, but far less pretty. He showed me how to keep my beautiful beast in top shape. I know the feeling you have loving a car, making her purr, but at least as a mechanic I guess I'm monogamous."

"Otherwise not though?"

"Well ... Marta's my true love. We're getting married the day after Thanksgiving. You're definitely invited."

"Cool. So?"

Joe told his story: the clumsy shy nerd who met Marta and within a couple weeks had a harem.

"I would have loved to have you in my school," Jules interrupted, licking her chops.

"I had a girlfriend in high school. She satisfied my urges quite well. I'm sure I'd have watched you swinging that pretty ass and those luscious tits as you strolled through the hallways, but I always ended up in my first lover's arms at the end of the day."

"I liked gauging the level of love between boyfriend and girlfriend. In a way I did the girls a service when I easily seduced their lovers. No, I probably wouldn't have succeeded seducing you."

"Probably not, but I imagine I'd have some pretty lurid fantasies featuring you when masturbating."

"Thank you. What a sweet thing to say."

"So do you see yourself falling in love?"

"No I don't. I'd settle for a few fuck buddies kind of like your situation only without a preferred man. I rarely fuck a man more than once and wonder if things would improve, if I'd get more pleasure if he got to know my specific erogenous zones and could maybe find some more."

"Making love intensifies pleasure."

"It gets pretty intense for me as it is, at least when I find a stud willing to take directions."

"I take it not much foreplay gets you off."

"Want to find out?"

"I'm not sure how to answer that."

"Too late anyway. I ... like you Joe. I hope we become friends."

"Me too, Jules. Are you bisexual?"

"No. I prefer a man's ... hardness. Why do you ask?"

"I'm thinking about tonight, if you wanted to watch me and my brother doing double penetration duties you could enjoy getting the other woman ready."

"Who knows? As hot as I imagine it, I'd be ready for anything."

"Vicarious thrills?" She didn't understand. "You've enjoyed being fucked in both holes?"

"All three actually. Goddamn that was hot!"

She stared off, remembering. Her nipples pressed stiffly against her shirt. He could smell her desire. But she didn't pursue it either via masturbation or using his hand as she did before. Their eyes met. She chuckled. She shrugged. "I could use a fat dick about now," she said.

Joe dropped her off at her apartment so she could pick up her antique Chevy truck which she kept in perfect shape. "It's my dad's place," she explained. "But since he started dating Steve's mom, he's never here. I'm glad for him. She's another beauty, but I don't think she'll stray. I don't miss him because I see him everyday at work. It's my fuck pad now."


As soon as they entered the apartment together, Roger and Steve having arrived a few minutes earlier and the women and George Junior busy packing, Jules grabbed Roger's hand and led him into Marta's old bedroom. "Excuse us for a few minutes," she said.

Jules's no fucking friends motto be damned, and she didn't know Roger all that well anyway and Roger having been without for several days, genitals meshed in a couple minutes. Jules stripped Roger's lower half as soon as the door closed and Roger pulled off her jeans when she bounced onto the bed. The top half of clothing got removed amidst the fucking which started slowly. Both cherished the embedding of cock in cunt, dwelled on it, felt every friction.

Pleasure dissolved restraint and the fuck built rapidly into a frenzy of mutual thrusts. Jules let Roger know her nipple's sensitivity and the increase in pressure as she neared the summit.

When he approached release, he numbed himself with distracting thoughts as much as he could with the insatiable beauty writhing beneath him. Happily, being a horny, needy slut, her expletive filled instructions and praises became wordless moans. She clutched her body to him as a giant ripple washed from cunt outwards. Her interior clutched and pulled at his cock and drew out his cumt, filling the condom she somehow sensibly installed on it.

"Should we turn up the music?" asked an embarrassed Laura, revealing the character less disposed to becoming a harem girl than the others when the sounds of fucking came from Marta's old room.

"I prefer their music, beautiful," said Marta. Joe nodded, smiling, getting a kiss and rub along his half extended shaft from his love. Steve chuckled. George Junior joined in.

"Did you do that to her?" Margie asked Joe. He shrugged. They ate their sandwiches and drank their beer and listened to the fucking.

"Your firm does probate, right?" asked Steve.

"It does."

"Maybe you should talk to Jerry's cousin about getting the building back."

"He's a mobster, Steve."

"If you thought of him as a businessman," commented Junior, "which is how he sees himself, it might be more palatable. If you got behind it, I bet it would go swifter."

"I'll talk to the boss about it," Joe replied. Excited inside, he realized within an hour or so he might have recruited two new clients.

"Do you think we could use the bedroom for awhile after them?" Junior asked Marta.

"As long as you like. We have plenty of hands and it's not really your burden."

"Thanks."

Mostly satisfied, the two sex fiends wanted complete satisfaction. Roger explored Jules's muscular yet soft body until lips met clit and they formed a sixty-nine.

Once Roger got firm enough, Jules flipped them over, gloved his penis, and rode him awhile. Carefully turning around and facing his feet, they moved to doggy style, Roger disconnecting briefly.

Once back in, he became a piston, slapping loudly against her firm shapely buttocks. The power of it stirred Jules. She got driven over the edge. His relentless thrusts sustained her cum for seconds. As she returned to the high plateau, his balls registered their need for release and triggered a hearty climax.

They collapsed and cuddled a couple minutes, sweaty from exertion. Instead of cleaning off the sweat and pleasure liquids, they dressed and joined the others.

"About time," said Steve jokingly as Junior led him to the iniquitous bed.

"I think I'd like the music louder," said Joe squeamishly.

"What about you and Roger so close together?" whispered Marta.

"There'll be a beautiful woman between us," Joe whispered back, kissing her ear, producing a thrill coursing through her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.