Palimpsest - Cover

Palimpsest

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 22: The Plan Continues

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22: The Plan Continues - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

Lefty swung by Ravenous at closing time to get his cut, about eighty percent of the profits, with Roger and Tim splitting ten. A hefty cut; it bothered Tim. He'd been warned not to fuck with Lefty, and Roger suggested he heed the advice. He still managed to hide another ten percent of the door which Lefty figured when the estimate seemed short that much. More and Tim might have suffered greatly.

Roger on the other hand didn't get greedy. Though he had nothing but distaste for the scary rat, he appreciated the opportunity only Lefty could have provided to create such a fantastic space to play out his true love. He laughed to himself when Lefty didn't bother counting the remaining stash to check Roger's money. Lefty caught the smile.

"I trust you kid. And I like you. We can find somebody else to work the door anytime, but you're the man that makes this place work. And you love it, don't you."

"It's a dream come true, Lefty. But Tim's okay."

"Let him know I know. That'll keep him from dipping too deep."

"I will. You look happy."

"I got a date today at noon with Steve."

"Lucky."

"He's beautiful. He'll be surprised. I treat my young men better than they ever got treated. Then they bore me and I move on. But Steve..."

"He's a bright kid."

"I wish I could savor our first time. He's only got an hour free."

"You could record it."

"What do you mean?"

"Where's the date? I could set up a couple cameras we use."

"Upstairs."

"Perfect."

"But Steve might not like that."

"Are you kidding? He's an actor Lefty. He'd find it kinky fun."

"I'd want him to be real with me."

"Acting is real, especially for the camera. It doesn't work unless it's real."

"Okay. I was thinking the big office."

"201. Sure. Of course. It's got the only real bed."

"You get to use it first. The twin looks hot enough to pop. Go have fun. And here..." Lefty handed Roger a large roll of money, a bonus. "Good work!"

"Thanks! See you. Have fun."

As soon as Lefty left, Roger felt like he descended a foot he was so uptight. Stuffing the roll of hundreds into his pocket knowing it contained several, he smiled at Allison who strutted sexily up to him, her hand reaching between his legs to pinch his hardening penis. "Is that roll for me?" she whispered wetly into his ear, her delicious thighs circling his thigh, the heat and wetness felt through two layers of black denim.

"I..." he began before Allison's warm lips found his. He lifted her by her ass cheeks, a thrilling firm and giving hold and her legs wrapped around him and her hungry vulva pressed against his tumescence. She giggled hotly into his ear as he carried her to the elevator. Dropping her gently as the elevator lifted slowly one floor, their mouths realigned and Allison unzipped his jeans and reached in and rubbed her hand along the curving cock.

As soon as the door opened, she pulled him by hand swiftly to the big office. Lying back she raised her legs, her pants already undone. After shoes, he pulled off her pants and jumped between her legs and thrust his tongue inside and worried her rigid little clit and sucked her into oblivion.

She wanted his cock inside and so did he. Ridding him of his pants, she licked his bouncing cock and smiled happily when he tugged her to move up. They kissed and she aimed and he drove in deep with three thrusts.

Tearing off each other's t-shirts, they rubbed torsos and Roger sucked her magnificent tits. Thoughts of Lefty flashed to slow his climax. Hers built quick enough to let his cock bathe in her juices for a few strokes before adding more fluid to the saturated, lively, complicated, enrapturing, absolutely perfect little cunny.

"I can't wait until next weekend," she sighed lying beside him. He almost blew it by being confused. There wasn't going to be a next weekend with her or all this. He smiled through the lump in his throat, turned his face to her loveliness and gently kissed her soft lips.

"You're a beautiful and remarkable woman, Allison. I'm privileged to be your fuck toy."

She giggled. "I feel the same. You know how to send me to heaven like no one I've met, and I've met plenty. I know it's forbidden, but I love you. No wait. It's because I can't and don't want to and vice versa that I do. I love sex with you and I love no strings."

"I couldn't agree with you more, my horny employee. Speaking of which, we best get dressed and get this place cleaned and closed." When he'd buckled his belt he reached into the pocket and pulled out the roll. He pulled off four hundreds. "For you and your sister to split."

"I'm glad you said that. I'm not a whore," she smiled.

"Of course you're not. But I've got nothing against them. I'm in love with one."

"Really?"

"She's my new best friend. She prefers girls, but still lets me fuck her."

"Such a stud," she giggled and kissed him quickly. "But still..."

"Of course."

When everyone left, Roger set up the cameras and set the timer for noon, went home, snuggled carefully next to Mary who shifted but didn't awake, and passed out. His brother may have been awake and suffering his absence from the events, but Roger, after little sleep and much work through the weekend, slept while his friends changed everything for Marta.


"God, even your asshole is beautiful," moaned Lefty when, after a half hour of getting to know the boy, making love to him, showing his appreciation for sharing the moment, he at last pushed his cock inside. Lost in the feelings, he heard the elevator shudder only peripherally. The quick steps of men concerned him. He wanted it not to.

"Get off him, you fucking cocksucker," roared the vice detective. Two uniformed police pulled Lefty on his back on the bed, his slim rigidity sticking absurdly up before it rapidly deflated.

"Is this a fucking prank?" snarled Lefty, who knew the younger detective as a partner to the bag man. "Where's Hal?"

"Not here."

"Hey Chuck, check this out," said another plainclothes cop, someone Lefty never met. His gloved hands pulled baggies containing marijuana and ecstasy half way out of Lefty's slacks.

"How old are you kid?" asked Chuck.

"Uhm... 16."

"These your pants?" the detective asked, lifting blue denim.

"Yes."

"Check the ID."

"Seventeen," said the younger detective.

"Cuff him boys," ordered Chuck.

"Check this out. He filmed his statutory rape! I bet he's smoking, and not just the kid's pecker!"

"Damn Lefty, you're in a heap of shit."

"Where the fuck is Hal?"

"Off duty, asshole. It's still taping. You want to say more?"

"Fuck you. You and that cocksucker Roger set me up," Lefty scowled at Steve. "I would have loved you!"

"I didn't know," sniffled Steve.

"Bullshit! You're an actor. This may be your last performance."

Chuck laughed. "And you're threatening the kid on camera."

"You can't use this. You haven't Mirandized me. Give me your cell. I'm calling my lawyer."

"I left mine at the station. Kyle, you got your phone on you?"

"At the station."

"I guess you'll have to wait 'til we get there. Sorry."

They read his rights. "Turn off the cameras," ordered Chuck. One of the cops figured it out. "We got you dead to rights, Lefty. And you may find your boss's lawyers a bit busy. What say we have a nice chat about Georgy's organization."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.