Palimpsest - Cover

Palimpsest

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 21: The Plan in Practice

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: The Plan in Practice - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

Tired but not exhausted thanks to Mary's soporific massage and a deep lengthy sleep the day before, the sun lighting the world as it arose behind her burned her night accustomed eyes when Marianne cruised into Milwaukee looking for the second downtown exit off the Interstate. Just being in the vicinity churned out adrenalin. Her old world of cheap hotels and big van fucks and the vocal brutality of her former pimp reemerged like a long forgotten childhood nightmare. She clamped her mind down on her destination. Seeing L again and participating in the mad adventure the cool PI had created though a bit scary actually cheered her up. She liked her new friends a lot. For the first time in her life she didn't feel like an outsider, either ostracized as weird or treated like a lesser being. She felt equal to them, and better yet challenged to be at her best. It felt freeing.

In the mood for adventure, she hopped out of her car and charged into the motel, a pleasant if nondescript multi-story budget chain. The pretty Hispanic woman at the end of her night shift actually returned her smile when she asked for the key to L's room.

"Of course. Tell her hi for me," said the woman with a wink.

"It seems Mary's monogamy hadn't been reciprocated," thought Marianne. "I won't tell Mary, but I'll tell L she's a naughty lesbian."

The desk clerk handed Marianne the key card. "Have fun," she smiled.

"Thanks," Marianne responded with a shrug.

She entered carefully into the dark third floor room. When the door latched behind her L startled her. "You made it!" she spoke aloud.

"Jeez, you scared me," Marianne said. "I thought you'd be asleep."

"Restless I guess," said L. "Unburden yourself and come here."

"I'd like to take a shower."

"Of course. As soon as you're done come join me. I need a cuddle."

"Uhm, okay," mumbled Marianne darting into the bathroom. "Oh shit," she thought as she shat. After a short shower she prepared for intimacy, brushing and flossing and sprinkling a little perfume under her arms and near her ears and above her clean shaven pubis. "Oh shit," she kept thinking.

A little nervous, she crawled naked into bed beside the short voluptuous woman. "Hey Marianne. How's my love?"

"Missing you."

"Me too." L shortened the distance between them until there was none. A rush of guilt swept through Marianne when she realized L wore a cotton nightie. L's legs straddled hers and she felt panties. Adjusting to the darkness, Marianne noticed a glitter in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"That e-mail Mary wrote, you read it, didn't you?"

"Yes. She has been monogamous as much as an escort can be. I noticed the desk clerk..."

"I know. I've never been like this. I had a long relationship that ended a couple years ago with the girl cheating on me. I never cheated on her. Too many prettier lipstick lesbians for that dyke. I don't know what it is, but ever since that one night when Mary and I made love, I feel her absence and I keep clinging to anyone to fill it up again. I need her Marianne. Only the work keeps me sane. The little one night flings didn't. She turned on a faucet and I can't turn it off."

"The faucet between your legs?" asked Marianne as L rubbed her damp mons against her thigh.

"Yes," groaned L forcefully, straddling Marianne's hips and pressing down. Her soft lips met Marianne's and pushed aggressively. Her tongue stabbed Marianne's teeth. "Please," she moaned.

"I can't. She's my partner and my friend and I don't really swing that way, just in performance for gentlemen callers."

"Just like Marta."

"Yeah, although of course I'm no where near as close."

"Just tonight. I need you to love me. I can smell you. You want this."

"I miss making love. I haven't been with Joe in too long and..." L resumed the kiss, gentler this time. Marianne relaxed and enjoyed it. She tugged at the nightie and L made room for its removal followed immediately by her panties.

Parts matched up: nipples and vaginas and mouths. Their mouths moved apart and they watched the other parts' interactions. Hardened nipples teased. L's thighs scissored Marianne's as pussy massaged pussy in semblance of a slow fuck.

Marianne turned the older woman over and began a journey of kisses and touches down her body, exploring the weight and texture and give of the woman's pale flesh, luxuriating in it. She'd never studied another woman's body as raptly.

By the time Marianne's mouth met pussy, L writhed and fought to place her rigid clit into it. Marianne decided to tease, to bring L close and let her ease back. She wanted L to be completely sated.

The process excited her, and she wanted nothing more from it. She didn't need to be recompensed. She wanted the orgasm to overcome L, sending her into a languorous stupor and hopefully a restful nap. Nothing more.

Like Odysseus muffling the sirens, she shut out L's desperate pleads. She didn't care if L's guttural moans woke up the neighbors. She waited until this perfect little body hit the greatest heights of need for release, shivering and shaking in a seizure of pleasure, groans vibrating the body and the walls. Finally she sucked and pressed and lapped and massaged the g-spot and stroked deep into the woman's anus and freed her orgasm.

L convulsed and shivered. Marianne eased back but kept a delicate contact, trying to extend the orgasm as long as possible until L kicked her away without hurting her.

"Oh fuck, you're killing me!" rasped L. She worked for breath until she caught it and quieted. "Jesus, I never ... I can't ... I should give you..."

"No beautiful. Rest. Sleep. We have things to do soon."

"But..."

"I'm fine. I enjoyed myself."

"You're a sadist," sighed L. "Kiss me."

"Yes ma'am," giggled Marianne. Two pairs of lips barely touched.

"Mmm," hummed L, turning on her side. Marianne spooned her. L brought Marianne's arm to her front and pressed it into her bosom. Seconds later she slept. Marianne soon slept too.

Too soon the phone rang, a wake-up call. After hearing its purpose on the receiver, L stretched and yawned and smiled looking adorable. "Thanks Sweetness," she said.

"I wanted to release all those anti-Mary demons."

"It worked."

"You're worried."

"Mary said to follow your lead."

"How many will there be? Just the boss man?"

"He wanted to bring someone."

"Do you know who?"

"I'm not sure. He asked if he could bring a date."

"Perfect!"

"Why?"

"Unless he's bi, and I wager he's not, he's got a girlfriend who is."

"Of course! Why didn't I realize that?"

"It's not exactly in your comfort zone. Now you might even enjoy it. I'll wet his dick and you can play with his girlfriend. If he wants to fuck the one who's licking pussy, I'll find my way there and you can let the girl eat you."

"It won't be anything like this morning."

"That's Mary. She's the one who showed me how to milk an orgasm. A guy only wanted to watch for an hour and she managed to wait to release me at the end. The guy fucked her, but of course she wasn't distracted."

"Oh my god."

"You're one lucky dyke."

"What about the cheating?"

"If you love her, nothing else matters. Besides you'll be sharing her with her number two lovers."

"You mean Joe?"

"And Marta. It only works as a threesome."

"Or maybe a foursome."

"Or maybe a quintet."

"Won't Joe be overburdened?"

"He's much more than a penis, L. He believes in giving back."

"I'm sorry I didn't..."

"It's what I wanted. I had fun."

"Well ... We better get in gear. You got your outfit?"

"Of course."

They showered separately, L ordering a sandwich platter to split while Marianne showered and Marianne signed for it, winking at the slim older man of Mexican extraction gazing raptly at her body dressed in a school girl uniform of short tartan skirt and white buttoned shirt tied under her breasts. L's uniform had a navy blue skirt, but they looked too sexy to fret over inconsistencies. While Marianne looked as if she might have been playing hooky from her private school, L looked in costume, a woman of thirty playing a teenager. Her petite stature helped the illusion though.

Minutes after they occupied the suite and L tested the equipment with Marta and Mary and their respective suites in Chicago, the door knock began the show.

The boss's girlfriend looked the part of a gangster moll, blonde with fake tits. Even her ass had been augmented.

"Ooh, schoolgirls. You didn't tell me honey or I would have worn my cheerleader outfit." Her voice placed her in the Midwest, a small town in Missouri she escaped to be kept by the Milwaukee boss. She removed her full length mink coat, handing it to her sugar daddy, revealing her shape meant for sex. Wearing a tight Lycra top and spandex pants conforming to her lengthy legs she held no mystery,

"I didn't know," pronounced the big man, a middle aged former intimidator for the racket, just under six feet and looking eye to eye with his mistress until she removed her two inch heels. His wide presence once held powerful muscles which decayed from lack of use, transformed into a sag which he held with an arrogant pride making him a bit of an old bulldog. Jowls helped the metaphor. He wore slacks and button shirt unbuttoned at the neck and filled at the abdomen with abundant flesh and had a perpetual sheen of sweat on his face and subtle circles around his underarms revealed when he hung his leather coat beside his mistress's mink.

"We like to keep it playful," explained Marianne as she approached the big man and began unbuttoning his shirt.

"You're cute," commented the smiling mistress to L, taking her hand and leading her to the sofa.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.