Palimpsest - Cover

Palimpsest

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 18: Not a Bump in the Road, a Major Pothole

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: Not a Bump in the Road, a Major Pothole - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

As promised Marta arrived early enough to wake Joe with a blow job. He reciprocated, creating a sixty-nine and distracting her from completing her mission with a breathless climax. He turned her and entered her and kept the strokes heavy and high until she succumbed a second time just in time to meet his climax. Of all the positions they explored, they preferred missionary. Each could capture the other's eyes and watch the pleasure expressed. They cuddled and kissed within the glow of post orgasm.

"The house is nice?" asked Joe.

"Very."

"And it's paid for because Mary and Marianne double teamed Harold and turned him to mush."

"We'll figure it out."

"Do you think he'd have let us have it without the sex?"

"Probably. It clinched it is all."

"I don't know."

"What's the problem?"

"I feel like we pimped them."

"We didn't. We all came up with the plan. Marianne and Mary were more than willing. Nobody loses. Harold gets his dick wet and his ego stroked, and he even got a new friend in the bargain. He took to Marianne like a duck to water. They couldn't stop talking once his semen got tapped."

"I have to pay my part."

"We'll figure it out. Relax."

Joe got out of bed to begin his morning ritual. The frown both disappointed and frightened Marta. "Are you having second thoughts about us," she finally asked when he stood by the door ready to go running.

"Not you, my love. You're not a slut."

"I'm your slut."

"Thank god, but the others..."

"They chose their profession. You think less of them."

"Not really. I think they're amazing women. But in the end for a few bucks they let men demean them and look at men as money. They can't have much respect for us. Even dancing, the leering, the teasing..."

"Joe..."

"I'm sorry. Running clears my head. I could use it right now. Whatever I say, know I love you with all my heart."

"And Marianne and Mary?"

"I love them too, Marling. Not as much obviously. I probably could survive intact without them."

"Okay Joe. I'll probably be asleep when you get back."

"I won't disturb you."

"You rarely do."


When Marta awoke she took the Mustang back north to the big log house where Margie remained. The logistics the night before had been complicated.

Marianne drove into town early enough to drop Harold off to face any fireworks from his girlfriend. They'd kidded him about taking Viagra to dissuade the possessive woman from getting jealous. The relentlessness of it generated a confession. He'd taken it before they left. "It takes awhile to kick in," he informed them.

"You'll never need it with me," claimed Mary, turning to look at him in the backseat from her shotgun seat and winking.

"Probably not. I can't remember ever being so prodigious."

"You may have to fake an orgasm with her."

"She loves a long hard fuck. It takes her awhile sometimes and she's got plenty of energy."

"The Energizer Bunny, hunh?"

"Something like that."

"You should invite me over. I could stoke her fire."

"I'd love that."

"I could show you around her pussy."

"The Viagra seems to be kicking in." The women giggled. "I wish it was possible."

"You could create a fantasy scenario," Marianne suggested. "Put out the possibility of having a ménage à trois. Do you know Fred Thompson?"

"Doesn't ring a bell."

"He's a professor too. If she bites, you could suggest calling Mary from Fred's recommendation."

"I don't know."

"You've got to rethink you're position," said Mary. "She pursued you. She's fanatical about you. And it turned out to be all she hoped since she's still with you and engaged and everything. Call it research or remind her you've been a cad all your life and haven't been one with her and having this one experience with her sharing it will help seal your monogamy. Promise her it's not something you'll do again if she can't enjoy it. You're hiring an escort for the third party, so there's no possibility it would lead to her losing you. And she might even enjoy it! But damn it Harold, you're a secure man and she's a kid. Demand it!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.