Palimpsest - Cover

Palimpsest

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 15: An Old Whore's Heart Warming

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: An Old Whore's Heart Warming - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

As promised Mary set up a date for Joe to visit Marcie. Everything good about his date with Marianne vanished in Marcie's presence.

"Why aren't you getting naked honey?" she asked when she peeled off her clingy cotton dress revealing her saggy forty year old body. Slim, her fake tits defied gravity. The old whore's face looked skeletal fighting age's loss of metabolism. Her butt sagged and her flesh lost resilience over the years. Her broad face still looked beautiful in its perfect symmetry. It just looked somewhat preserved. Her smile seemed real and her twinkling eyes remained. She knew her business better than anyone. She created no illusions. Joe visited her to ejaculate. Her comfort and confidence kept her eyes and smile alive.

Lying back naked on the clean new hotel bed, Joe remained limp. Her hands drenched his meat in lubricant. "What do you do Joe? Do you live here?"

"I'm a lawyer. Yes I do."

"I bet you're a good one too."

"Well, I'm just starting but..."

Her hands expertly generated friction to lift his penis to respectable heights.

"Maybe, but I can see you're an intelligent man."

Once firm enough, she rolled on a condom from nowhere and proceeded to give his cock a warm bath full of magical pressures, masterful felatio.

"Good, hunh?" she said between lip locks. Joe could only nod. Despite her expertise, Joe held back. "Should I climb on?" she asked smiling up at him.

"Okay," groaned Joe. Riding his cock and pretending enjoyment, her inner muscles worked him as well as her mouth had. Her breasts bounced and he reached for one to enjoy.

"Want a taste?" she purred. He nodded and she bent enough to bring the stiff breast close. He fondled a nipple gently while sucking the other one. "Oh Joe, just right!" she murmured. "You have skill."

Her ride quickened and their conjunction moistened. She began finding pleasure with the handsome young man. They sustained the fuck for several minutes. The excitement took a toll on her steady movement, becoming wilder and uneven. The length of time took a toll on her strength.

"Doggy style?" asked Joe.

"Whatever you want honey," she said.

As soon as she got into position he thrust deep and continued thrusting. His balls slapped against her clit while his pelvis punished her loose butt flesh, creating ripples. He reached around and stroked nipples and clit.

"Oh fuck!" moaned Marcie, stiffening and letting loose a flow of cum over his balls, He stayed deep and enjoyed the orgasmic motions playing along the shaft and let them push him over. Despite the businesslike coldness, his ejaculation shook him. It felt as good as most he'd had. But cuddling afterwards felt like a letdown.

"Thank you Marcie."

"Thank you Joe. That was a first in awhile," she hummed, kissing his cheek as she lay in his arms.

"You actually came, didn't you?" he remarked with a pinch of pride.

"Don't let it go to your head," she chuckled. "How do you know Mary?"

"I'm in love with her roommate. Actually I guess I'm love with her too."

"I thought she only liked girls?"

"When Marta and I share her..."

"Of course. That's wonderful. Mary always wanted Marta. You're quite the stud."

Joe chuckled. "What?" asked Marcie.

"I've always been a wallflower."

"I'm sure Marta doesn't regret plucking you off the wall. She's a lucky girl."

"The moment our eyes met, whatever it was, fear, self doubt vanished."

"Why would you doubt yourself? You're handsome and smart."

"I don't know. I just felt like a geek in the presence of women, especially beautiful women."

"You're not. You're a lover and a gentleman."

"I'd get tongue tied and clumsy."

"Waiting for the right woman to stumble into."

"Maybe, but I never stumbled with her."

"Maybe she's a succubus."

"If true, I'd willingly give my soul to her," said Joe.

"So you've got Marta and Mary..."

" ... and Marianne."

"Jesus. So why exactly are you here? I have middle aged men and excitable boys and the occasional gentleman with a seven year itch. Not a young attractive man with three lovers."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.