Palimpsest - Cover

Palimpsest

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 14: Reconciliation and Reinvestment

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Reconciliation and Reinvestment - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

"Good morning," smiled Marianne looking up from Joe's naked and engorged penis. He learned not to wear boxers to bed. Her mouth returned to the task of making him cum.

"Good morning," chorused Mary and Marta, curled tight together inches from Joe. Mary caressed Marta's lovely full breasts, pulling her nipples stiff. She kissed Marta's neck and her lips when Marta leaned her head back.

"Hop on Sweetness," suggested Joe. "You ready?"

"Been for hours," Marianne replied, delighted and eager. Marta held his stiffness and guided it in as Marianne descended until Joe's penis hid completely inside. Marta moved her hand around to caress his balls. Her other hand stroked Marianne's clit and pressed against Joe's staff. Mary crawled down and licked aggressively Marta's inner labia and flicked her tongue tip rapidly on Marta's clit until she sucked the tiny hiding phalange. Meanwhile Mary continued teasing Marta's nipples with both hands. It didn't take long for climaxes to begin. Marianne convulsed on Joe, her milking contractions extracting Joe's cum. The shivers and groans and Mary's quickening and intensifying efforts soon brought Marta over. Only Mary remained untapped. "I'm okay," she pronounced.

"Not yet you're not," said Marianne. The two women and Joe attacked her.

"No penis inside," sighed Mary. By the end though she held Joe's erection, pulling it to her mouth and kissing and licking the glans lovingly until her wide mouthed roar of pleasure breathed over it.

"Fuck me, Joe. Love me," murmured Marta, her legs spread as wide as possible on the congested bed.

"Are you okay for it?" asked Joe as he steered himself between her thighs.

"Yes, Joe. Please." The boss had abused her anus the day before, not her vagina. Twangs of pain echoed, but the pleasure and the thudding heart beats as her eyes devoured Joe's made her forget everything except the gentle friction and love Joe brought to bear. Ten minutes of lovemaking built a gradual mountain of bliss. At its peak she pulled Joe into a soulful kiss, broke it and demanded, "Fuck me hard! Cum with me!" Squeezing nipples, balancing on his elbows, he watched her eyes widen and felt her writhe and lift at the speed of his thrusts. "Oh fuck yeah cum!" sang Marta. He pressed deep and let her contractions milk his orgasm. The rush of it as he felt every nuance of pleasure spread from cock and balls throughout his body made him tremble. Marta trembled too. They collapsed and passed out.

"Fuck, that was hot," exclaimed Marianne in wonder. Mary murmured agreement. They drifted into sleep, Mary's soft body spooned around Marianne.

Minutes later Joe awoke and carefully emerged from Marta's embrace. He smiled and shook his head at the bed filled with luscious female flesh. With care he untangled top sheet and blankets at the foot of the bed and covered his beauties.

"My beauties?" he thought and shook his head. "They own me, heart and soul. I'm a slave to their desires and needs." He laughed to himself. "Not that those aren't mine as well." Being his number one queen, he kissed Marta's sweat filmed forehead.

"Love you," she muttered, smiling, her eyes fluttering. She remained asleep.

"Back at you Marling," he whispered.


Midweek Roger didn't want to leave the relentless work putting the warehouse space together and advertising the Friday night opening. Not creating a fancy club, using the rawness of the space as sort of a scheme, made getting it ready easier. Even so, the speed in which the place became close to ready surprised him. Meeting with the Chicago rave organizer proved surprising as well. First impressions of an arrogant asshole looking down his bony nose at Roger, the small town want-to-be, ended when they shared ideas, both generating new views about advertising the other hadn't considered, improving the project vastly. The fact that Lefty made Tim, the Chicago organizer scared shitless probably helped their collaboration.

Lefty scared Roger as well, but Roger hid it better. Travelling first class for the quick flight to Minneapolis and then being picked up by a stretch limousine might have impressed most young entrepreneurs, but Roger found it ostentatious, thinking about parking the luxurious black boat in front of Tad's house ridiculously obvious. Arriving late, the gangster had the driver head to a house in North Minneapolis where he honked and a lanky black kid rushed out and climbed in. He couldn't have been over 16.

"Wow. Cool," said the kid entering the back of the limo, looking at Roger, a nervous smile glued on. Roger pointed at Lefty and the kid sat beside the weasel.

"Gimme some pills," said Lefty. Roger gave him ecstasy and took two for himself. They all washed therm down with Dom Perignon straight from the bottle.

As soon as they entered the fancy suite in downtown Minneapolis and Roger had gotten rid of his stuffed backpack, he rushed out the door. Having gotten an inside connoisseurship of the exotic dance, he walked to Rick's, a chain club nearby and enjoyed an attractive bottled blonde for an hour of private dancing. Not in the exceptional league of Mary or Marta, his penis responded to her grinding, and her conversation, mostly about Chicago from which she hailed made him comfortable. He asked if they could have a date outside the club after.

"I'll be too tired," she said. "Maybe tomorrow." She whispered her phone number. When he fetched his pen to write it down, she told him to wait until she's not around. Returning to the table, she hugged him and went through a door near the stage. He headed to the toilet to jot her number down. While recording the number on the back of a business card he thought about fucking another woman who preferred not to fuck, in this case someone getting paid to fuck him and decided to call Carol. Horniness and champagne which he'd bought as part of the private dance for too much money (Lefty fronted him a thousand as fun money) broke down resistance to calling his ex.

"Tad called the home number Roger and I told him you'd left town. He said he'd get his revenge. I'm scared."

"Shit," groaned Roger. "I'll be there as soon as possible. I'll call once I get a cab."

The pretty petite brunette at the entrance desk noticed his concern and broke off a flirty conversation with the bouncer twice her size to speed dial a cab company. A couple minutes later a yellow cab awaited him. "Meet me in the alley behind the house in five minutes," said Roger. Their apartment, now Carol's, lurked on the edge of downtown in a less than safe neighborhood, though compared to neighborhoods in Chicago it was a gated community. Despite looking disheveled and worried and wearing jeans and a winter coat, Carol seemed to shimmer. He realized how much he missed her.

"Goddamnit Roger, what the fuck's going on?" she grumbled.

"Great seeing you too," said Roger.

Her face transformed from angry to smiling. They embraced and kissed and libidos ramped up. His needed little ramping.

"Where to?" asked the Somali driver.

"Sorry. The downtown Hyatt."

"What?" exclaimed Carol.

"I'll explain later," sighed Roger. "You look fantastic."

"Are you kidding?"

"Never less so," Roger responded and gently pulled her into another kiss. They hardly kissed during the end times of their relationship, and he realized how much he missed her soft giving lips.

At the suite, his prayers had been answered. Lefty hid behind the bedroom door and no sounds emerged. Enough champagne remained in another bottle of Dom Perignon for Roger and Carol to enjoy a nearly full water glass each.

"Mmm, good," remarked Carol taking a sip as she sat in Roger's lap. After a scorching kiss, she murmured, "I need a good fuck."

"I'd hoped you'd say that," he said. They downed their elixir in a couple gulps and dashed into the second bedroom.

Stripping naked in seconds, Carol jumped on the bed, spread and waiting. Roger kissed up her soft white perfect legs until his tongue encountered the heat and moisture of a needy pussy. A couple circles around the target lips and clit had Carol arching and pleading. He could only obey her need and lapped at her pungent cavern and sucked her clit and plunged fingers inside and stroked her g-spot. A couple minutes later she writhed in ecstasy.

He climbed up her petite soft body. She tasted her nectar. Her mouth like the one below he had ravished felt overheated and open for intrusion. His tongue did so. She reached between them and placed his glans for a thicker deeper penetration. He slid in fully. They held together unmoved except the inner dialogue between penis and vagina of twitches and jolts.

"Fuck me, Roger. Give me everything!" moaned Carol into his ear.

Holding her hips and taking most of her small soft left breast into his mouth, he began his thrusts. Starting slow, he nevertheless pounded deeply. Each thrust brought an "unh" from Carol as the power expelled air from her lungs. The exhalation quickened and became higher as he accelerated his thrusts. His lips chewed and twisted her nipples and his teeth scraped the way she liked it when building towards climax. He lifted up enough to give friction to her clit and his cock nearly emerged from her vagina, the ridge of his glans teasing the g-spot.

Her moans and tightening body told of immanent victory for both of them. He pummeled rapidly lifting only a couple of inches of deeply immersed cock, uncontrollably overcome by throbbing balls, until he pulled her with all his strength against him and pushed deeper than ever and pumped out cum. Throbs greeted throbs in a storm of vibrations and swells and contractions.

Collapsed on top of her, he rolled his torso to her side to let her breath, keeping their genitals connected.

She began laughing. When his penis eased out she laughed harder. Contagious and light headed, he joined her. Her body blanketed his right side, cum oozing onto his hip. "I should kick you out more often," she muttered, kissing his cheek and then his lips.

"I love you Carol. I'm sorry."

"I love you too, dickhead for all the good it does."

"Yeah."

"So what's going on?"

He explained everything: about ripping off Tad and about the rave space and about Joe and Marta and even about Mary. He knew she knew about his demanding penis and spared no detail.

"She's gorgeous, hunh?" said Carol. "Is she a good fuck? As good as my best friend?"

"It doesn't matter Carol. I mean it does in terms of losing you of course. But as far as fucking these women and making love to you, nothing compares. We're joined, Carol, and when it's physical..."

Unfortunately, the neighboring room began making fuck noises. Roger cringed. "Sounds like two men," Carol commented. Roger quietly told her of the plans against Lefty and his boss. "Sounds like Marta's something special to take Joe's heart."

"Jealous?"

"What if I was?"

"You'd show better judgment than choosing me."

"I like my boys bad," she quipped.

"You got your wish," said Roger.

Carol kissed down his torso, ending at his half hard penis and began making it harder. He coaxed her to straddle his head. They commenced a leisurely sixty-nine, teasing each other, making one distracted and letting the other distract.

Eventually Carol wanted to be filled completely and sat back on his cock and began a long ride.

Once she came, eyes joined and Roger smiling at her thrill, he let the orgasm abate and changed positions, Carol complaining about the brief absence of hard flesh.

No need to complain long, Roger knelt behind her soft white ass and shoved deep. His pelvis jiggled her flesh with each thrust. He slapped that flesh reddening it.

"Oh fuck!" repeated Carol in time with his thrusts, simply returning to her "unhs" when his pace became rapid. At last he released his cum in her depths. She hung near, so Roger continued fucking, reaching around to rub her clit and twist her nipples until seconds later the last of her orgasms occurred.

Collapsing into a mass of satisfied flesh, they spooned still connected and slept, his penis slipping out unnoticed.

Morning became less uncomfortable than anticipated when Lefty left immediately with his young lover, barely noticing Carol and Roger and acting unusually cowed by the underage prostitute. Roger called down for breakfast.

"What's going to happen now between us?" asked Carol sitting across the table from Roger eating her steak and eggs. Growing up farming had made her like hearty breakfasts.

"What would you like to happen?"

"I don't know."

"I like Chicago."

"You like that whore."

"Actually I do. We're friends."

"With benefits."

"Mostly mine. She's not a big fan of the penis. Look Carol, I was reckless and stupid. I lost you because of it. Maybe..."

"What?"

"Maybe I wanted a clean break. I love you. I realize that more ever. But I've lived here all my life, and I'm not one to be held still. Except for you, I would have abandoned this cold burg years ago."

"So maybe I'm the bad influence."

"Never. You're by far the best thing in my life. It's just..."

" ... impossible to have your cake and eat it too."

"I haven't exactly set down roots there, but..."

"Except for you, things are perfect for me here. The school and the job..."

"I know."

"If I found a similar situation..."

"You know you can't afford it. I'd never stand in the way of your dream."

"I guess I can't either. If I could find a way to head to Chicago..."

"Carol, you need to move on. I don't want you to..."

"Neither do I."

"But even if you could find a way, how long before I fuck up again and chase some new tail? How long before Chicago gets old? You can't be following me around, wandering wherever I wander. It's not you, and it's not in your game plan."

"Goddmanit," she said quietly.

"Yeah," replied Roger. "I know I never said it enough or demonstrated it, but I love you. I never regret meeting you and spending years with you, not a single moment of it."

"Me either. I guess I'd better head home. I missed my morning classes."

Roger laughed. "Ever the bad influence," he remarked.

"I needed this."

"Find yourself a new beau. You're a catch."

"I haven't the time or the inclination."

"Jesus Carol, you love sex."

"With you I do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.