It's Too Small - Cover

It's Too Small

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My younger stepbrother was upset and finally told me that he thought his manhood was too small. I found out that it was just right for this stepsister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

It seems to have happened with almost all my friends, their parents have divorced, many remarried. That's my story, when I was twelve, they split, I went with my mother, she married George, a widower, about a year later.

George has a son, Mark, two years younger than me, thirteen. We do get along fine, I think he does look up to me like a big sister sometimes and, he is cute. Not sexy-cute, just boy-cute. I would help him with his homework, if he needed it and he was nice to me, too.

In the boyfriend department, I didn't do a lot, I was pretty enough, I guess, long, shiny black hair, nice boobs, small but very firm, not like Danielle Deross's big, huge ones. The boys all drooled when she walked by, no, mine are nice, just right for my size, I think.

So, I didn't date much and didn't have much experience of the physical kind like a few of my friends who had steady boyfriends, were on the pill and did it everyday after school. Rhonda Jenkins even told me her mom lets them sleep together when he stays over. And she has him sleep over a lot, she tells me.

Well, that's not me, not my life. I've had a few kisses, that's all. Oh, and they've all been on my lips. Oh, the lips on my mouth. Like I say, I'm pretty inexperienced. The most sexual thing that's ever happened to me was the afternoon that I was getting out of the shower when Mark rushed into the bathroom, I think, wanting to pee. Totally naked, I tried to cover myself up with my hands but we girls just don't have enough hands, do we? I'm sure Mark got an eyeful but I think it must have embarrassed him more than me because he never brought it up after.

Then one afternoon, about a month later, we were both sitting at the kitchen table doing homework and I heard him sniffle like he had a bad cold. I looked up and he just sat there looking so sad, just like he might cry.

"You okay? What's wrong?" I asked as I put my hand over his.

"Oh, nothing, I don't want to talk about it."

"Mark, you can tell me, I'll listen, I'll understand."

"No, it's too embarrassing."

"Oh, come on, Mark, we've talked about all kinds of stuff. You can tell me."

"Well, it's the guys at school."

"Are they beating you up, threatening you?"

"No, no, it's what they've been talking about. It's embarrassing to talk about."

"Because I'm a girl? Is that it?"

"Well, yeah, kind of."

"Mark, just tell me, okay?"

"Well, I think my penis is too small."

I just sat there a minute, all kinds of things flying through my mind.

"Uh, too small? Why do you say that?"

"Well, the guys at school all say that a real man has one about twelve inches long."

I couldn't laugh, I loved my stepbrother and he was truly upset. But it was cute. I'll never forget what I said to him, "Do you want me to check you out?"

"You would? Really?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess," and he nodded and I took him by the hand to my room.

"Um, take off your underwear, Mark, okay?" and he unbuckled his belt, zipped down his fly, took his pants off, then pulled down his white briefs and stood there in front of me.

It didn't look especially small to me, I mean it wasn't real big, I have seen some porn on the internet and some of those guys are enormous but I never thought they were average. No, it was smaller than them but not bad.

Just to reassure him, I put my hand under his testicles, then ran my fingers across his penis and it began to rise rather dramatically. I watched its ascent as a tingling feeling began in my panties, this was really cool, really sexy. This was a real, live dick and I was making it hard, very hard.

We both stood there, breathing hard, hearts pounding, doing something that we had never before even dreamed of doing. I started rubbing it back and forth and he just stood there, his chest heaving up and down faster and faster.

I was pretty excited myself, I've told you that I had very little real experience and here I stood rubbing my stepbrother's dick, jacking him off. Mark's eyes were closed, his head back a little, then he groaned, and his semen gushed out in spurts onto my hand and onto the floor. I was expecting it to take a lot longer but it was more like two minutes or so. It surprised us both, I think.

"Oh, sorry, Edie, I didn't mean to do that."

"It's okay, I guess it felt good, huh?"

"Oh, it felt really good, wonderful. Just wonderful."

I was really turned-on and his dick was still hard. I always heard that dicks get soft after they shoot, but his didn't, and I was still rubbing it. I didn't want to stop.

"Can you take your clothes off, too, Edie?" he asked as he pulled off his shirt.

When I got undressed, I hugged him to me, all our naked skin tightly together. He kissed me gently as I stroked him and soon he cummed again.

"Oh, Edie, that was so good," and he leaned over and began sucking my boobs.

I had always thought that having a guy suck your nipples would feel nice but this was wild, every suck went right down from my breast directly to my pussy. Oh, was I lit up between my legs as he did it.

I was rubbing him back and forth, he was sucking my left nipple as he shoved his hips forward and his cum started spurting out, his lips came off my nipple.

"Uhh, uhh, uhh, oh, oh, that really feels good, oh, man."

He leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss on the lips, "Oh, thanks, Edie, you've made me feel so good, you know, about the whole thing. Thanks."

Incredible. Here we were, my stepbrother and me, basically naked, me jacking him off, his cum all over the place. And, I'm turned on big time. I have never been this sexually excited in my life.

"I liked doing it, Mark. It's really exciting to do this. I know it's getting late but maybe we could do some more tomorrow."

"Oh, I'd love it, you are so pretty like this, without your clothes on. I'll do anything you want."

So, we got dressed rather awkwardly and went off to our own rooms. I just couldn't keep my hands off myself the rest of the night, not that I wanted to, I masturbated twice before I was calm enough to fall asleep.

The next afternoon, when I got home, Mark came to my room and said, "Hi, Edie. Um, uh, we gonna do anything today? Like yesterday?"

"You want me to see if your thingie grew since yesterday?" I asked kidding him.

"Well, you never know, right?" he said with a grin.

"I guess I could have you check to see if my boobs have gotten bigger overnight, sure," and I started unbuttoning my shirt and as I reached around to unfasten my bra, my stepbrother was standing before me completely naked, his cock aimed right at me.

"Wow, that thing does look bigger," as I got my skirt and panties off and we stood there looking at each other.

"Want me to do you a handjob like yesterday?"

"I was wondering if I could do something for you, you know, like eat you out. Do you like that?"

"Um, I really don't know. Never had it done before. We could do oral sex on each other like 'sixty-nine, ' one over the other, you know about that?"

"Yeah, I've seen it on Reggie's computer. Can I look at you down there first? Like see what you look like and everything?"

So, my thirteen-year old stepbrother wants a close-up tour of my pussy. Well, why not. So, I sat down on my bed, lay back and pulled my feet up on the edge of the bed next to my hips and spread my knees open.

"Here it is. You can feel around, just be gentle. Oh, and do you know what a 'clit' is?"

"Clit? No, is it inside?"

"No, look, see, right here, let me ... um, that little thing right there. It's like a hot-button, girls really like it rubbed and I've heard they like it licked and sucked, too. But, it's sensitive."

"Want me to suck on it?"

"Well, I've never had it done. Some girlfriends have had their boyfriends do it and they say its just the best. Um, sure, if you want."

He spread my lips apart like I had shown him and licked his tongue up and down on it. Oh, I rub it all the time getting myself off, but, oh, wow, this is way better.

"Oh, Mark, that's really good. Try sucking on it a little.

"Oh, god, Mark, oh, that feels so good. Put your finger inside me while you do that. Oh, oh, yes, yes, just like that. Put it in and out. Mmm, oooh, oh, that, uh, oooh, oh, you're gettin' me off, Mark. UUH, UUH, UUH, ooh, ooh, oh, oh, you gave me an orgasm. My first one. I mean, from a guy. Wow."

He was looking up at me, obviously happy that he made his stepsister cum. His finger was still going in and out of me as I lay back on the bed, my knees up, enjoying our new afternoon diversion, each other's bodies.

"I liked doing it, Edie. I'll do it anytime you want. It was fun. I like your pussy. You've got some more hair that I do, but I want to put my tongue up in it some more, okay?"

I lay back and he began tonguing me and before long, I had another orgasm and wrapped my legs around his head, pulling his face into my pussy and bucking up and down against him.

When it was over, he got up and was feeling my boobs as I played with his dick.

"Would you do me with your hand, Edie?"

"Rather have me suck it? I've never done that before. Do you like it that way?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.