My Teacher, My Love
Tuesday

Copyright© 2010 by A P Gilmore

Romantic Sex Story: Tuesday - A story of true love between a student and teacher. The story follows the first 6 days of their relationship, how the student's parents react, and how they can hide their love from everyone else.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Romantic   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

I awoke feeling wonderful. I looked at the clock and noted it was 6.36am. During the night Amy had spooned behind me, it was our first proper night as a couple. When we first slept together Saturday night, we weren't as comfortable, especially as we had not had sex yet, but now we just were. Our future was set, together, and at a young age I had adapted to the changes very well. Even now at the start of our fifth day together, we had managed to achieve more than most couples do in a year, but it all just felt so normal to us. Amy was stirring now. We had fallen in love over 2 years, only one of us knew it, we had admitted it to each other, kissed, told our parents, who adopted my partner, then moved in and now was our first morning as a proper live-in couple, we were almost married. It was the most wonderful feeling, and from now on there would never be a time I would not miss waking up with Amy. I felt light kisses to my neck and shoulder.

"Morning sweetheart. Last night was amazing and this morning I just feel so wonderful."

"Morning my love, me too, I was just thinking about how much better I feel now that I have you next to me, I always want that with you."

"It seems we woke up before the alarm." Amy said. I looked at her and saw the grin on her face. "We have about 30 minutes before we need to get ready and leave, do you think we can try a 69 and get each off as quickly as possible?"

"If you are sure we will have time, I'm game." I turned around to the opposite end of the bed and moved quickly on top off Amy, pushing my pussy as close to her mouth as possible. As soon as I felt her mouth latch onto my pussy I looked at hers and dived in. We had no real time to explore so I copied Amy, as I was getting really close quickly. I could feel her tongue lick up and down my slit, while her thumb stroked my clit. Her other hand managed to grasp my ass, pulling the cheeks apart and she rubbed her finger tip to the edge of my hole. It was a glorious feeling, I did the same accept I could not get my fingers towards her ass, so I stuck two fingers in her pussy and as fast as I could to get her off. It only took about 15 minutes before we both came, and after we rested a little we went and quickly shared a shower. I say quickly, 15 minutes is pretty quick when you both are trying to clean, while the other is also trying to play. I had to be the one to end it, by slapping Amy's ass, and very carefully because the floor was wet tried to make my escape and then she caught me as I reached the bed. We had a little bit of fun play fighting while still wet, and after a quick kiss we decided play time was over and dried ourselves quickly before dressing for the day. It was nearly 7.30 before we were both ready to go.

We headed downstairs; thankfully our parents were already up and had a cooked breakfast ready for us both.

"Morning mom, morning dad." We both greeted before kissing them both on the cheek. It was all so naturally done.

"Morning you two, sleep well I hope?" asked mom.

"Wonderful, it felt so good to wake up with Amy, I feel wonderful this morning, ready and raring to go and get to school."

"When will you be leaving Amy?" asked dad.

"I am ready to go, normally I leave for about 7.30, so I will just eat this wonderful breakfast you have made for me, thank you, and then I will go."

"You're welcome Amy, this is normal for the adults in the morning, a big breakfast is good way to start the day, so expect it every morning, but should you want anything special just let me know?"

"I don't think I could argue too much about it, and I do appreciate your offer, although I would say I prefer just a bowl of cornflakes in the morning, I get pretty bloated, especially after a big fry up like this." Mom and dad always had sausage, bacon, scramble eggs and toast in the morning, and something really healthy in the evening. It was a good balance but maybe Amy was right, they could try a more healthy option in the morning.

"I actually think we should all try that, something simple and healthy in the morning, so maybe we should all try just having cereal for a month, see how we feel." Mom agreed, dad was not too happy, however 3 women against him, he was not going to win, so he agreed reluctantly.

"If you want dad, I'll make something for dinner tonight? I finish work early today, about 3, so I have time to visit the supermarket on my way home and have dinner ready by about 6. Would that be ok with everyone?" We all agreed. Again, see how wonderful she is. Amy was soon finished, gave me a quick kiss, then said farewell to us all and left. God I missed her already. Mom and dad slipped out about 10 minutes later, along with me as I made my way to Melissa's house.

She was waiting for me when I got there, we both smiled as we greeted each other and then I hugged her. We slowly began the walk to school so we had a chance to talk before we got there.

"So did you do anything last night?" asked Melissa. I almost blushed as I thought about the moment Amy dropped her towel, and then having sex, especially this morning, as my ass still felt it had Amy's finger in it. Since meeting Melissa I had many thoughts about what to say I do in my spare time. I was not going to lie, but I was not going to mention Amy, if I could help it, so felt the easiest thing to tell her, was something very simple. Along the lines of.

"Nothing much, read, talked to family, homework, normal stuff really, what about you?"

"Same, though I don't talk to my family much, just listened to some music while I did my homework." She seemed pretty sad.

"Melissa, I feel we will be best friends, don't you agree."

"Well I already feel close to you. It is difficult to meet new people, but you have made it really easy, and I have seen you around school for the last few years so I know you are sincere when you say we are friends, so I agree, why?"

"Well not to pry, but I feel that if you see me as a friend you could talk to me about anything, you know get things out in the open, talk about your fears and feelings. I have done a lot of that, mainly this past weekend, so I know how effective it can be. So will you tell me why you had a negative reaction towards me when we first met or why you seem distant from your parents?" We continued to walk, but Melissa remained silent, not ignorant or angry as such, just mulling things over in her head.

"I will, but later, maybe we can meet for lunch again, you know where I sit, just meet me there."

"Melissa, from now on I can always meet you at your spot for lunch, I would rather sit and eat with you then doing it alone in the canteen." This made her smile a little. "I will be there, but again, you do not have to answer my questions, I just wanted to ask so that at least if it is something you want to talk about, then I am really good at listening." She nodded and we talked about the latest book we were reading.

We eventually got to school around 8.15, still plenty of time before class, but we agreed to just head for our classes and wait for school to start. I did not have Amy today, so apart from maybe catching her in the hallways I would not really need to worry about how to act today. Besides after yesterday, it wouldn't be that hard, all I need to do is think about finishing school and getting home to her.

My morning lessons passed easily, I spent my spare time just getting homework done so that when I got home I could spend more time with Amy. I headed to the canteen to grab something to take out, settling on a ham and cheese sandwich, with an orange juice to drink, and then made my way to Melissa's grassy knoll. She was there when I arrived and took a seat next to her.

"Hi Melissa, how has your day been so far?"

"Not too bad, for some reason I have wanted to see you though. My mind has been on what you asked earlier and now I think I am ready to talk." She seemed very nervous and panicky.

"Melissa, please don't worry. You do not have to tell me anything you don't want to, I am only concerned that you might need to talk about things." I really was not trying to pry into her personal life, my feelings for Melissa were purely of friendship, and I wanted her to know that I could be trusted, but also that if I could help, I would.

"My real dad left about 5 years ago, my mum said he was a deadbeat and so was forced out. She has since remarried and my step-dad just hates me, but only when mum is not around to hear it. My Mum thinks she hit the jackpot, a real man not like my real dad. I have since found out that mum was sleeping with this man way before dad left, and wanted dad out so she could move Derek in. I have tried to get in touch with dad as I never believed the things she said when she bad mouthed him. I just want him to take me away, I don't like living with my mum. When you approached me yesterday I have been afraid to make new friends, I did have some friends before coming here, but people know what my mum is like and how she treats people, for instance where she works, they hate her there. So a lot of my friends stopped talking to me, so I would not blame you if you do not want to be friends now, my mum could mean trouble for you." I hugged Melissa close. "Thank you." Melissa said.

"What for?" I asked

"For standing by me, for being a friend. My life has been very sad and still will be until I get away from my mum, but I am very happy now that I have someone who is going to be my friend."

"Melissa, until last Friday, my life was quiet, I never needed a friend. But now I have two of them and I have never been happier. I need friends, we all do. Melissa, my family talk to each other, about things that are important, whilst yours seem to treat you as nothing. You probably spend a lot of time trying to be by yourself, with no one to share your problems with." She nodded in agreement. "Well you're not alone anymore. Not only will you have me as a friend and be by your side whenever you need me, but I know someone else who has a similar life to yours.

"Her best friend abandoned her which made things worse. Until now she has needed a friend but has let her fears stop her from trying. Now you both have me, and I will never let anyone hurt you if I can. I really want to help you if I can, but it will be difficult, but together we can do anything." You know, I am 14 years old but I am speaking like the Dalai Lama, all this good advice must come from somewhere because so far, my life is really good at the moment. I suppose when you learn to speak the truth and from the heart, you become more aware of what is right or wrong. Even though society says what Amy and I have is wrong, it is love, and when has love been wrong, when both parties believe it as the truth.

"You really mean that don't you, that you're willing to help me?" Melissa asked, searching my eyes for any sign of dishonesty.

"Yes I am."

"But why would you do this?"

"Because we all need someone, sometimes. But you never had that opportunity, and if you want my help just ask and I will try and support you the best I can. And if ever I need anything, then maybe one day you can be their for me."

"So how do you think you can help me, because if you can it would mean more to me then anything in the world."

"Well I will talk to my dad, if you don't mind me telling him a few things. I will be very discreet, but he is a lawyer and he maybe able to offer some good advice, especially on finding your father, my dad may even know him. I will see what I can find out."

"Thank you Sophie." She was crying again, as was I, it felt good to be helping Melissa. I hugged her again. The bell went to signal the end of lunch. We agreed to meet after school again and walk home together.

After school I walked home with Melissa again. Melissa seemed happier than I had ever seen her, and she admitted that knowing she had me as a friend and that she had been able to talk to someone after so long of feeling alone, she really did feel better. She agreed that if I could help I was free to tell my family anything, but to be otherwise discreet. I mentioned again about my friend who had similar problems, I will probably talk to her as well, but other than her and my parents, who I assured would all be discrete, no one else would know about it. Eventually we parted ways once we reached her house and we agreed to meet again in the morning at the same time, which would probably be a regular occurrence.

I arrived home and could smell something good. I hung up my coat and dropped my shoes and backpack off, and approached the kitchen. Slowly opening the door I caught a glimpse of Amy preparing dinner. She was alone so I sneakily walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I really did a job as I gave the shock of her life.

"Dinner smells good, honey."

"You scared the shit out of me." She turned in my arms and lightly slapped me on the arm, then wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I kind of meant to, but maybe a kiss will make it alright." I said, grinning widely.

"You were cruel to me, maybe I should punish you by refusing." She gave me fake pout, she was too cute.

"You could, but I think you need a kiss as much as I do."

"God I hate it when you're right, you know me too well." She had to smile, and then leaned in for a passionate kiss.

"Missed you. I spoke to Melissa today, she told me some things about why she has been so unhappy. She was quite upset and I promised I would help if I could."

"I am proud of you Sophie, Melissa is your friend and she needed you."

"It was tough for Melissa but I think it did her good to talk. I actually mentioned you to her, but not by name or anything. It seems her life, reminds me of yours. She has had problems with her parents and has not been able to make friends because of them."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I do, in confidence, but I want mom and dad here too. I think you can all help, I just need to be discrete about it a little, and I do not want to break Melissa's trust in me."

"It is good that you have taken such an interest in Melissa, it truly sounds like she needs you right now."

"Thank you." I kissed her again. It may have been just the heat from the stove, but reconnecting to Amy these past few nights, after we both finished school, seemed to really excite us both as the kiss became more passionate. I was just about slip my hand up her dress when we heard the front door open. We quickly broke apart trying to maintain our composure.

"Well that would have been interesting. Especially if the front door had remained closed for a few more minutes." I said.

"You are so bad Sophie, you drive me insane with lust. I was so ready to put you on the table and have my way with you."

"I don't think so, I was inches from slipping my fingers into your soaked panties."

"What panties?" She said, just as the kitchen door opened. I tried to avoid my mom's eyes, but she had already caught the blush that had covered my entire face.

"Caught you at a bad time Sophie?"

"No, not really, Amy is just being a big tease, but don't worry I'll get her back later." I stuck my tongue out at Amy, who just smiled happily and winked at me.

"Amy, whatever you are making smells wonderful. It will be a nice change for Mark."

"You are both very welcome, I am happy to cook for you all mom. It is so nice to be able to cook for more than myself." Amy said. Then she hugged mom and asked about her day. I helped serve up and just before 6, dad got home and was just in time for dinner. We sat around the table eating and talked generally about our day. I told them what happened with Melissa and asked if I could discuss it. They agreed and after finishing, we all got a drink and went into the living room. I explained about what Melissa had told me about both her home life and personal life.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.