The Trust Fund Kid - Cover

The Trust Fund Kid

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He was being cheated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

Every eye in the place turned to look at us when we walked in. Every male eye anyway and they weren't really looking at us; they were looking at Becky. Understandable. Five seven, long brown hair down to the middle of her back, the face of an Angel and a body designed to drive men crazy. It was all real too. Not even a tenth of an ounce of plastic or silicone in that 36 x 22 x 34 package.

I could see the speculation on their faces. Older sister? Cousin? One or two might even be thinking a very young looking mother. Maybe she had me when she was fourteen, fifteen or sixteen and was just a young looking thirty-three or four. Why would they think that? Because Becky was twenty-eight and I was seventeen. Teacher/student maybe? Father's secretary taking the kid to lunch because dad was called into a last minute meeting?

Not a single one of them would be even close to being right. That three carat diamond engagement ring on her finger had been put there by me.

We sat down in an empty booth and every man in the place thought "What the fuck?" when Becky leaned forward and kissed me on the lips and then excused herself to go and use the ladies restroom.

What was a foxy twenty-eight year old doing as the fiancé of a seventeen year old? Well, that's the story. A wildly improbable story, but a true story none the less.


I was born seventeen years earlier to Mellanie and Hiram Bostic and was named Hiram junior. I never really got to know my father as he disappeared at sea when I was six years old. The Lear jet that he and three others were on disappeared from the radar half way between Hawaii and Seattle. No trace of the plane or passengers was ever found.

Mom was devastated and she hardly ever left the house for the first year after dad's disappearance. We weren't hurting financially. Dad was a genius of some kind and held several patents on a half a dozen things that were used extensively in the aero space industry and the royalties poured in. We had a very nice six bedroom house in a very nice neighborhood complete with an in ground lap pool, tennis court and a six car garage that had three bays turned into a home gym. I once asked mom why we had so many bedrooms and she broke down crying as she said that she and my dad had planned on having a large family.

After a year mom started to leave the house and have a social life and three years after the loss of dad she met Dave and a year later they were married. He seemed like a decent enough guy and he made an effort to try and be a father to me. He even went so far as to legally adopt me. Two years after mom and Dave were married I came home from school to find several emergency vehicles in front of the house and on the driveway. I got there just as a stretcher was being put into an ambulance. Dave had come home and found mom on the kitchen floor. He had called 911, but mom was dead when the EMTs arrived. The cause of death was determined to be an aneurism in the brain.

I was pretty broken up by it and had to be taken out of school for a while. Dave tried to cheer me up.

"We will be okay sport. I won't kid you; it isn't going to be easy, but we will get through it."

I didn't know about the "we" part, but Dave seemed to get through okay.

Mom hadn't been gone a year when Dave married a twenty-five year old sexpot and moved her in as my new step mom and that is when my relationship with Dave started to turn sour. I mean 'what the fuck!' Mom not even gone a year? And what about a twenty-five year old step mom for a thirteen year old kid. How does that work out? Not well; not well at all.

She had no use for me at all. I was just someone in her way. I doubt that she would have even talked to me had not Dave made it clear to her that she was responsible for seeing to it that I performed my chores every day. To earn my allowance I had to keep my room clean and neat, cut the grass, weed the flower beds, wash the cars — his and hers — clean the garage and a whole bunch of other stuff. He would give me a list and Becky — that's right, Becky — would get a copy of the list and she had to use it to monitor me and see that I did what I was supposed to.

For her part Becky did what stay at home wives do. She cooked, she cleaned and she did the laundry, but mostly she worked out in the garage gym and lounged around the pool working on her tan. As far as I was concerned she had the IQ of a grape. On the other hand she did have an SQ of 170. SQ? Sexual quotient. If there was an organization like Mensa for people with high SQs Becky would be a member.

We might not have gotten along, but there was no way that I, with my raging teenage hormones, could not think dirty thoughts about her. That very well put together one hundred and twenty pound package of 36 x 22 x 34 was designed to provoke fantasies and generate hard ons and she gave them to me aplenty as she sunned herself around the pool in her almost non-existent bikinis and worked out in the gym in tight Spandex.

Did she know what she did to me? I really don't think that she did. I don't think that most of the time I even existed as far as she was concerned. If she had paid more attention to me she might have known where I went to school. She would have known that I didn't like to ride the school bus and that I walked to and from school and she would have known that I walked by the Starlight Motel twice a day. If she had known those things she would have made sure that she and her lover would have met at a different motel on the other side of town and I would have never seen them come out of room 116 on that Tuesday afternoon. If she had paid any attention at all she would have recognized me when she drove by me on her way home from her afternoon tryst. After that, being naturally curious, I checked out the motel parking lot every day on my way home and maybe twice a week I saw Becky's car parked there.


I had inherited some of my father's brains and school was very easy for me. I quickly made up the time I had lost when I was taken out of school when mom died and I skipped a couple of grades and managed to finish high school at fifteen and had started college and was a sophomore at sixteen. Dave had gotten to where he didn't pay much more attention to me than Becky and it was Dave's misfortune that he never realized that I wasn't just some dumb kid that he was saddled with.

One day, about six months after my fifteenth birthday, I was working on a class project and I needed some scotch tape. Dave had turned one of the bedrooms into a home office and I thought that I might find some in there. Dave wasn't home for me to ask so I just went looking. When I pulled out the center desk drawer I saw a piece of paper that said:

"Statement of Trust Account in the name of Hiram Lamont Bostic Junior."

I picked it up and read it and found out for the first time that I had a trust fund. Dave had a small copier in the room and I copied the document and put the original back where I'd found it and then I got out of the room.

Using the information on the statement I went investigating. I found that on my mother's death all of the royalties from my father's patents went into a trust fund for me. I found out that Dave was the administrator of funds dispersed to me until I attained the age of twenty-one or graduated from college whichever occurred first. He could only draw on the trust for my educational expenses, but he was the administrator of the five thousand a month the trust sent for my living expenses, health care, etc., etc., etc. Five thousand a month and I got twenty-five dollars a week for cutting the grass?

According to what my mom had told me when dad died the house was free and clear, but there was more. The house was actually part of the trust so it was actually mine when I became of age. Dave worked in an office downtown doing I don't know what, but I assumed that he was getting a paycheck and if all that check had to cover was groceries, utilities and taxes where was the five grand going?

More checking found that he was drawing from the fund to pay for my college, but I was on a full ride scholarship so where was the money he was drawing going? For the first time I began to wonder if my mom's death was natural. I began to wonder if Dave might have had something to do with it. I wondered if Dave had married her for the money to begin with. I also began to wonder about my own safety. I was legally adopted by Dave so what would that mean if I suddenly had a fatal accident? Would the trust go to him?

More research found that if I died before coming into the trust the funds in the trust would be distributed among several charities so I didn't need to fear Dave. It was in his best interests to keep me healthy and in the dark about the trust fund so he could get as much as possible before I turned twenty-one or graduated college and the gravy train stopped. Then I had another thought. Maybe I would have a fatal accident just before coming into the trust so I'd never know what Dave had been doing.

I was trying to make up my mind about what I should do about the situation when things got weird. Hollywood couldn't have come up with a situation that weird on their best or worst day.


It was a Saturday and the first day of summer vacation. Becky had a standing appointment at a beauty parlor and would be gone until at least one in the afternoon. I had finished cutting the grass and I was doing laps in the pool when Dave came out of the house with a pitcher of iced tea and two glasses. He called for me to climb out of the pool and sit with him.

"How are you doing in driver's education?"

"Okay. I don't seem to be having any trouble with it."

"Your sixteenth birthday is coming up and soon you will have a license, but a license doesn't mean much if you don't have a car."

"I know. I'm thinking of getting an after school job so I can save up some money to buy one."

"I need a favor Hi, a huge favor and it isn't something that could normally be asked of a young man your age, but your age is the reason I need you. If you do me this favor I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to get you a car for your birthday."

"What kind of favor is big enough to warrant you getting me a car?"

"This stays between you and me Hi, okay?"

"Sure."

"Becky is cheating on me."

I knew that, but I didn't know that Dave knew it.

"She is cheating on me" Dave went on, "and she has to go."

"What does that have to do with me? Just get a private detective to get the goods on her and divorce her."

"It isn't that simple. This is a no fault state as far as divorces go. That means she will get half of our assets when I divorce her plus she has no job skills and I'll have to pay the bitch alimony."

"I still don't see where it has anything to do with me."

"There is a way for me to get around it and keep her from getting a dime and that is where you come in."

"Me? What can I do?"

"I need to ask you a very personal question first. Have you had sex yet?"

"What?"

"Are you a virgin or have you lost your cherry?"

The honest answer to that question was that I was a stone assed virgin. Not that I hadn't tried to get rid of that hated label, but so far I had not had any luck, but something told me that wasn't the answer that Dave was looking for so I lied.

"I'm not a virgin, but I haven't had too much experience. Why do you need to know?"

"Because what I want you to do is make love to Becky."

"What!!? You can't be serious."

"Oh but I am. If we can get her to have sex with you and I can get pictures to use as proof I can go to her and tell her if she fights the divorce and asks for anything other than what I'm willing to give her, which by the way is nothing, I'll turn the pictures over to the cops and she'll go to jail for having sex with a minor."

"Now I know that you aren't serious. No way is Becky going to have anything to do with me. Forget the age difference. She doesn't even like me. Not to say anything about the fact that I have no clue as to how to seduce a woman Becky's age."

"You won't have to go after her; she is going to come after you."

"Are you crazy Dave? You taking mind altering drugs? No fucking way will that ever happen."

"If I know Becky as well as I think I do yes it will."

I just sat there shaking my head as he went on.

"Becky is a sexaholic. That is pretty much all she wants to do. All I have to do is give her the idea that I'm suspicious of her and have hired a private detective to follow her and she will have to stop going out and cheating and taking the chance of getting caught. I'll fake a bad back or something that will keep me from having sex with her and eventually she will be horny as hell and go after the only male around and that will be you. She will feel safe here inside the house and as she gets hornier and hornier with you as the only male available she will try to seduce you. I'll have nanny cams in the house and they will capture all of the action."

I sat there listening to him and shaking my head. I knew, just fucking knew that there was no way on this green Earth that his plan had a chance in hell of working. But what if?

"She's a great piece of tail Hi and I think that you would like it. Besides the car I won't go after her right away. I'll give you time to enjoy her to the fullest. Say maybe two months before I lower the boom on her. What do you think?"

"I don't think it has a prayer of working. I don't think that it will matter how horny she gets; I'm just a kid and she isn't even going to think of me let alone think of me in that way."

"Are you willing to try? After all, what do you have to lose?"

He was right on that. What did I have to lose? Nothing that I could think of and would I like to lose my cherry to a sex bomb like Becky? Hell yes! But I had some troubling thoughts in the back of my mind. After finding out all that I had recently found out I just did not trust Dave. Was there something about the plan of his that was going to set me up for something or help him dig deeper into the trust? Or was this a way to get me closer to him. Get me on his good side so to speak so that when it was time for me to come into the trust we would be tight enough that I didn't look at things to deeply. The part about not doing anything to Becky until I'd had a couple of months with her did suggest something like that. Or was that couple of months something that would eventually be detrimental to me.

It was all way too much for a fifteen year old to figure out; even a fifteen year old as smart as I was. I needed to know more and I needed time to learn so to buy some time I told Dave I would go along with his plan.

"But since I don't believe that it is going to work I don't want getting a car on my birthday to hinge on the outcome."

"I can understand that. The car is yours just for trying. I've got a guy coming to wire the house for audio and video and I want you to work with him so you will know where everything is, what the ranges are and what will give you the best angles for the best pictures. After that all you have to do is be available. Spend a lot of time around the pool and in the gym when she is there. You don't have to do anything else. In fact I don't want you to do anything else. I want her on tape coming after you."

"I still don't think it is going to work, but I'll try."

"Good man."


I was as far as I could go digging into the trust fund information and I was at the point where I needed advice on what I could do. It would mean letting some one else in on the information, but I didn't see any way that I could avoid it. I thought about it and decided to talk to the father of one of the girls I dated off and on. He was a detective on the police force and maybe he could tell me what to do.

I asked Sally if she wanted to go t the movies with me and she said yes. We had a good time and she even let me play with her tits a little when we necked before I took her home. When I walked her to her door I asked her if she would ask her dad if I could talk to him for a few minutes and right away she got a wary look on her face and wanted to know why. I laughingly told her that I wanted to ask him for her hand in marriage and that pissed her off so I hurriedly told her that I was kidding and that I just had to ask him if something was legal or not. She told me to wait and she went inside the house. A couple of minutes later she came and got me and led me into her living room where her dad was sitting on the couch.

"What can I do for you Hi?"

"It is kind of personal if you know what I mean."

He looked at me for several seconds, nodded his head and then told Sally to go on up to her room. I couldn't understand the look she gave me. It was either "it will be a cold day in hell before you ever date me again" or "just wait until our next date buster and you WILL tell me everything." She left the room and then I told her dad the whole story and then I said:

"I just don't know what to do. I have no idea of where to go from here."

"What he is doing is definitely wrong and some of it is illegal and you could probably take the information to the District Attorney and they would start an investigation. The question that you have to ask yourself is if that is what you really want."

"What do you mean?"

"You are a minor Hi and as I understand it you have no other living relatives. If they go after your stepfather even if he doesn't go to jail you could end up in foster care. The Department of Social Services would end up controlling your life until you turned eighteen and I can tell you that from the dealings that I've had with them that it is something that you do not want to happen. Taking this money thing out of the equation how do you get along with your stepfather?"

"Okay I guess."

"You have to decide how you would be better off. Stay with him or trust the state. It is a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned, but I'm not you. There is one other thing you might do and that is talk to an attorney."

"Would one even talk to a minor? Plus I'm sure that there would be fees involved and Dave controls the money. All I have is an allowance of twenty-five bucks a week."

"I know a couple who might do it for me as a favor if you would like to give it a shot."

I told him I would and he told me that he would make some phone calls and then give me a call. I gave him my cell phone number, thanked him and said goodnight.


When I got home Dave told me that he and Becky were going out with some friends the next day and would be gone all day.

"My friend Barry will stop by and I want you to work with him in wiring the house."

"Does he know where you want the stuff put?"

"Yeah, but you are home all day with Becky so you know what her daily habits are and you might think of a place or two that Barry and I didn't think of. That's another reason why I want you to work with him."

Barry arrived around ten and I helped him as he set up cameras in every room in the house, around the pool area and in the gym. When he went to wire my bedroom I told him "no way" unless he gave me a way to turn it off when I wanted my privacy. I told him flat out that:

"I don't want anybody watching me when I masturbate."

He told me that since I knew where the camera was I could just cover the lens with a towel or something.

"Yeah, but that would still leave the audio. Thanks, but no thanks."

'Sorry, but your old man is paying the bills and he told me to put one in here. You can take it up with him."

There were two places that he and Dave didn't think of and I was going to tell him about them until he pissed me off over putting a camera in my room. As a result the large dressing room and cabana off the pool and the hot tub didn't get covered.

He showed me the set up in Dave's home office and how to work it. Basically the system was a bunch of wireless cameras that sent their signals to a couple of DVR recorders. One for the house feeds and one for the outside cameras. The cameras were motion activated and wouldn't do anything until some one walked into range and triggered it.

When Barry left I went up to my bedroom and got the make, model and serial number off the camera and then got on the Net. In less than ten minutes I had what I needed to know to enable me to disable the camera. I wouldn't bother talking to Dave about the camera since when I wanted it off it would take me less than thirty seconds to shut it down.


Late that afternoon Sally's father called me and gave me the name and number of an attorney he knew who was willing to talk to me for no fee and give me some advice. The next day I called and made an appointment to see John Madison. It turned out that Sally's dad was pretty much on target. If Dave were to be out of the picture I would become a ward of the state until I turned eighteen. Mr. Madison did give me some advice and outlined a few options that might work for me and I told him that when the time came I wanted him to be my attorney and he asked me for a dollar. I gave it to him and he told me that I had just given him a retainer and that he was now my attorney.

I spent the rest of the day and most of the night working out what I was going to do and I finally came up with a plan and it would either work or I would go down in flames.

The next morning at breakfast when Becky had her back to us Dave gave me a 'thumbs up' and that told me that his plan was now in effect and the recorders were on and we were now 'live.'

He left and I went up to my room and disabled the camera and then waited in my room for Becky to finish in the kitchen and come up to change out of her PJs and into something else. The halls weren't covered by cameras so when she came upstairs I stepped out into the hall, grabbed her arm and pulled her into my room. It happened so quick that she didn't let out a squawk until I had her in my room and the door closed. I took my hands off her and she screamed:

"What in the hell are you doing? Just you wait until I tell your dad!"

"I don't think that would be wise. Please sit down on the bed and listen to what I'm going to say."

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm trying to save your ass."

She stared at me for several seconds and then said, "This had better be good or your dad will be getting an earful when he gets home tonight."

"That is strictly up to you, but I doubt that you will say a word to him. I need to know the answer to one question. Why are you cheating on Dave?"

"What!! How dare you accuse me of that! That does it! I'm not even waiting for him to come home." She stood up and headed for the door. "I'm going to call him right now."

"If you do that I'll end up having to tell him about your visits to the Starlight Motel."

She stopped and turned back to me. "What are you saying?"

"You know very well what I'm saying." I lied a little and said, "I've kept a close eye on you since that day I saw you and your lover come out of room 116 at the Starlight, kiss and then get in your cars and drive off. I even got his license plate number so stop with the indignant horseshit, sit down and answer my question. If it will help any I'm on your side in this. We can help each other out here, but I need information. So tell me; why do you cheat on Dave?"

She looked at me for several seconds and then shrugged. "He stinks in bed. He has a little dick and he won't eat pussy and he hasn't given me an orgasm since we got married."

"Why did you marry him then?"

"I didn't know. How was I supposed to? He's a good looking guy; he looks like a stud and he acted like a stud and he was what I was looking for. I knew as soon as I met him that the way to hook him was to give him the "I'm saving it for marriage" line. I led him along until he wanted me so bad that he married me to get it."

"All because he was good looking and you thought he would be a stud?"

"That and the money."

"The money?"

"My family was poor and I grew up wanting things we could never have. I promised myself I would marry someone who wasn't poor and so I picked Dave."

"You married Dave for money?"

"Yes I did. What is this all about?"

"You did something that made him suspicious and he has hired private detectives to follow you around and catch you cheating."

Her face paled as she sat there looking at me and digesting what I'd just told her and then she said:

"Why are you telling me this?"

"If I help you, you will help me right?"

"I don't understand."

"Sure you do. I'm doing this for the same reason you married Dave. For the money."

"I still don't understand."

"Dave isn't rich. The only money that he has that is legally his is whatever he makes at his job. The rest of it he has been stealing from me."

I told her about the trust fund and the monthly checks that I never saw and never even knew about until recently.

"What has that got to do with me?"

"Nothing, except you can help me put an end to it. And like I said, you help me and I help you."

"I get the helping you part, but I don't see how you can help me."

"Here is the deal. Dave is setting you up. He told me that you were an oversexed nymphomaniac and he is going to fake a bad back or something else he can use as an excuse not to make love. You will get so sexually frustrated that you will run to your lover, the detective gets the goods on you and Dave divorces you for infidelity. The detectives will cover what happens outside the house and I'm supposed to watch you inside the house in case you do the UPS guy, the mailman, the cable installer or whoever. In case I'm not here to see what goes on he has back up. Come over here and look at this."

I walked over to the bookshelf and she got up and came over. I showed her the camera.

"There is one of these in every room in the house. He basically has eyes on you 24/7/365. Don't worry. I know where all of them are and how to shut them off. This one is off right now so we are not being watched."

She walked back to the bed and sat down and for a minute I thought she was going to start crying, but then she got a look on her face that I couldn't decipher and then she said:

"That bastard! When my lawyer gets through with him he won't have a pot to piss in."

"He doesn't have one to piss in now."

"What do you mean?"

"I just told you. All he has is what he makes at his job. The rest is mine. Or at least it belongs to the trust until I come into it. The house is mine. I'm betting the Lexus he is driving was bought with the money he has been bleeding off of me so when I go after him to recover the assets he has taken I'll get the car. Say he makes fifty thousand a year. All you will get in a divorce is alimony based on fifty thousand a year. He has nothing else so you end up living in a small apartment somewhere getting maybe fifteen hundred a month alimony. I have a better way if you are interested."

"Go on."

"The reason I asked you why you were cheating on Dave was to find out if it was for love or just sex. Based on what you told me I'm betting that it was just for sex right?"

She nodded her head a yes.

"I know I'm being a little crude here, but a cock is a cock is a cock am I right?"

"If you mean sex is just a cock and a pussy getting together and as long as all it is is just sex then it doesn't matter to the pussy whose cock it is then yes, you are right."

"Here is the way I see it. You leave Dave and all you end up with is a small apartment, some alimony and little else. If you stay here you have a big house, a pool and a gym, but an unsatisfactory sex life with Dave since you won't be able to get more without eventually getting caught. That means divorce, small apartment and maybe a smaller amount of alimony or no alimony since you got caught cheating. Do I have it right so far?"

"I guess so."

"Here is my solution to the problem and please don't laugh. Remember, a dick is a dick is a dick okay? I'll be the dick."

She looked at me with a stunned expression.

"Hear me out okay. You have everything you have now. Dave never catches you cheating because you don't go out and cheat so there is nothing for the detectives to find. The house cameras don't record anything because I know where they all are and how to stay clear of them and besides, I know how to shut them off. Lastly, I'm damned sure not going to tell on myself. That takes care of the outside of the house and the inside of the house. And there is a bonus besides my being young and having a fast recovery time. I'm a virgin and you will be able to teach me to take care of you the way you want it done. What do you think?"

"I don't really know what to say. This all came at me pretty fast. I'm going to need to think on it."

"Okay, but you need to know that the only parts of the house not covered by cameras are the hallways so if you need to speak to me about something you don't want Dave to hear it will need to be in the halls."

Two hours later she was waiting for me in the hall when I was coming out of the bathroom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.