Uriel's Ring of Domination - Cover

Uriel's Ring of Domination

Copyright© 2010 by Angel

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A teenaged boy stumbles on a worthless antique in an abandoned Mansion. He finds it is the Angel Uriel's Ring of Domination with power over females and magic.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Lolita   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   Violence  

Rev. Franklin Rain's Vampire Sex Club involved many of the rich and famous in our area, the rich were corrupt and I sensed we had better be prepared. After school I took the girls to my friend's farm; there had been several Walter PPK-S .22lr semi-auto pistols and several small .22lr revolvers with 3 and 4 inch barrels, with a choice between six and nine round cylinders, in one of grandpa's boxes, all looking and stainless steel. The girls loved the instruction and time with me. Katie said "wish we could have a farm and you play with your four little darling milk cows" and then laughed, "you'll be drinking some of our milk after your babies are done" and she smiled. Jane inject "I want a baby asap", and the other three all agreed. First they learned the .22lr revolver, those were easier to use and understand, the Walter PPK-S design allowed for carry with a live round, hammer down and safety off like a revolver. Once the girls learned to shot the .22lr well then I tried them with the .22lr hypervelocity ammo and they liked that, it made more noise and fire erupted from the end of the barrel. Kitty asked "do you have to wear these silly hearing protectors all the time, she was asking for all, they mess our hair; "yeah Kitty it is to guard your hearing, if you are on the street and sense a shooting coming, slip in the ear valves just in case".

Reverend Rain was just one of many Vampire leaders, paramount here and that evil was still present elsewhere. We have to be ready, the girls have to be ready in order to survive. Grandpa had a Remington Model 11 (it is now called the Browning Auto 5) with an extended magazine and 20 inch barrel, had sling swivels and a sling to carry it over the shoulder. I had my Jessica drive me the 70 miles to an old, abandoned rock quarry and park the car along an old farm road 1 mile from the Quarry. I existed the car with a case and walked to the Quarry. Knew they'd be there and that their witchman was there to bless them on their mission. That mission to find and kill us all would now end. I moved forward silently and opened the case, withdrew the Remington Model 11 12 gauge shotgun, it held nine rounds, the last rounds loaded were 4 rounds of Brenneke 12 gauge rifled slug, 500 grains at 44 magnum velocity, 2 cars to blow out the radiator and bust the engine; they once used these slugs on elephants, then 5 rounds of 000 Buckshot, the Remington Model 11 was as accurate as a rifle with slug to 75 yards, I slipped a bandolier over my shoulder and it had a pouch attached to the bottom with just slugs.

They were in the middle of a ceremony and minister-witch had killed a chicken, smearing blood on their foreheads. Seven men total and I sighted the Remington and fired four slugs one into each of the closest men, then the 000 Buckshot, reloaded the Remington with just slugs and fired rounds into the front of the car and van parked there, destroying the radiators. Taking aim to shoot each of the bodies just in case and shooting them in the lower part of the body waist down, breaking the hip bones! One man jumped screaming and fell dead in seconds! I waited and reloaded my shotgun just in case. Policed the area and picked up all the shell casings then walked over, took the machete cut off each mans left hand, sliced a cross into each forehead, then cut off their right pinky fingers; reloaded bird shoot and stood back a few yards and shot each one in the face; the followers of Evil would know this mark. These men has been selected to kill mom, the girls and me, the Minister-witch would have found us in a week to ten days and sent his killers for us. Now he was dead like Rev. Rain and his six killers were gone and marked. The marks were to confuse them, that was the mark of another Group of evil. This killing might spark a War between the Covens, and they'd not know I was present.There is a war between Good and Evil, some that appear good are evil and some witches were good, but the lines were drawn and marked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.