Uriel's Ring of Domination - Cover

Uriel's Ring of Domination

Copyright© 2010 by Angel

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A teenaged boy stumbles on a worthless antique in an abandoned Mansion. He finds it is the Angel Uriel's Ring of Domination with power over females and magic.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Lolita   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   Violence  

Mom walked in the door and my sister Katie was sat on my lap, leaning back into me as I massaged her breasts, kissing her, Katie was buck naked. Mom smiled and offered "nice to see you two getting along so well" and Katie did not even react she loved having me play with her tits and I loved it too. Mom had a slight vacant look and then asked what we wanted for dinner, "what ever you want mom, lets order in a Pizza" and mom smiled. Kitty, little Jane and my cousin Jessica all knelt naked on the floor, sitting Japanese style, knees apart, and their pussies shaved clean like my sister's. Katie looked over her shoulder as I massaged her breasts and asked "momma was ok with you playing with me; the ring?' and I nodded; "just like little Jane's mom allowed her to stay here while mom was away, same for Kitty and cousin Jess".

Jane was kneeling watching and smiled "Master loves his beautiful sister; then her face light up Master loves us all!" As I felt my pretty sister up I smiled at Jane and she beamed delight. Jane looked up and whispered "all our holes are your's Master to use and enjoy; I'd be honored for you to use my bottom as well as my mouth and pussy". My sister leaned back as my hands played with her breasts, molding her tit flesh and her nipples like steel from the ministrations of my hands, and she pressed her bottom into my cock; she whispered "my bottom is your's too brother Master". I looked at the girls and smiled, it is an old saying, "a woman never truly belongs to a man until he fucks her in the ass". My sister twisted around to kiss me and I looked the other three looked delighted, sis whispered in my ear "fuck me in the butt first; then Jane she needs this; then Kitty and Jessica.

"Let's go to my room" was what I said and I watched four naked rumps walking ahead of me. When we got in the room I directed, "Katie and Jane kneel on my bed, at the edge, your bottoms up high and upper body on the bed" and Katie and Jane smiled. I stood behind my sister's lovely rump, removed my clothing fast, took the head of my penis in one hand and rubbed it on Katie's slit; heard her moan "yessssssssssssss" and smiled. Rubbed my dick against her wet, smooth slit, then after one minutes moved behind Jane and did the same. Jane moaned "ohhhhhhhhhhh" and I looked at my sister, she had need in the eyes. Moved behind sis and entered her roughly, pushing all the way up her tight cunt, and started to pound her and reached over with one hand to finger Jane's wet little cunt. Fucking one then the other's wet pussy, fuck one and I'd finger the other's wet cunt, playing with them and using them. I looked at my cousin Jessica and Kitty almost drooling with desire and need. Pounding their tight little pussies and going deep and both were crying with desire, one hand fondling her breast and the other in her sister wife's pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.