Uriel's Ring of Domination
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teenaged boy stumbles on a worthless antique in an abandoned Mansion. He finds it is the Angel Uriel's Ring of Domination with power over females and magic.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Lolita   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   Violence  

Laying on bed it came to me now there were four women in my life, I'd had sex with my cousin and before that had already considered little Jane as mine. I slept and dreamed a dream.

Elizabeth is nearly 2 years older than I. Our father perished with many men in the recent Uprising and Civil War. Mr. Lincoln was dead and General Grant now the President. Mother caught consumption and soon died. Elizabeth then withdrew from life and changed, was silent for days. Our small farm kept me busy and spring was here. Elizabeth was consumed with sorrow over the passing of our mother, and had never recovered since father had died fighting for the Union.

At breakfast Elizabeth was always silent and only answered when I asked her something. "What will you do today Liz"?

She nodded her head "whatever you tell me to brother".

"Can you tell me what is wrong? I know you are suffering and want to help you" I asked.

Sister looked down sadly, and did not answer. The minutes ticked away. Finally she said "if I tell you then you will just hate me."

"Elizabeth I could never hate you, I love you" I said with conviction.

I saw her breath in and gulp. "You will just hate me if I say it"; I answered "I can never hate you".

Finally she spoke "I wish I was dead, father died and my heart died and now mother passed and I fell empty" she paused and waited. " it is my wish; that I belong to you. Nothing makes me happy, there is no man for me, life is horrible. The one thing I have is you."

"Sister you do not know what you are asking me. A man taking a female that is his sister would not be right" I told her.

She looked sadder "then I have no reason to live" she whispered.

Knowledge came to me "I accept you as mine sister". She looked stunned and smiled.

I became aware she was dressed in her simple thin cotton, white shift that she slept it, the cabin was warm. It was short and ended mid calf showing her rounded calf. Elizabeth is a pretty girl and her arms were bare, the shift had no sleeves, just two straps of cloth across her shoulder's, each was about one and a half inches wide, leaving bare her beautiful neck and shoulders; it was buttoned up the front from her waist to the top and showed her neck and shoulders off making her sexy. Suddenly the room was warm for me.

"How long have you felt this way Liz" I asked her gently.

"It has been years" she whispered, "you might not remember it. We were playing Indians and Settlers and you captured me. You tied my hands behind my back and walked me to your camp. Then you kissed me lightly on the cheek; telling me that I am your squaw" and she fell silent.

I remembered playing Indians many times, just not that incident and I nodded to her.

Not sure why, but I tried out this new authority my sister had given me. "Elizabeth my squaw come on sit on my knee's" I ordered.

She hesitated and slowly moved forward and sat across my knees. Her legs dangling down and feet not on the floor, her bottom in my lap and I put my arm around her waist to hold her. The smell of fresh clean woman was overwhelming and my eyes bored into her skin at her neckline. She had blushed and was embarrassed. This was an intimacy a brother never shared with a sister. "Liz, you are my squaw, repeat it!"

"Brother, I am your squaw."

The feel of her on my lap and the vision she presented dressed in her shift had an effect on me. I leaned forward and kissed Liz in her lips lightly. Then pulled back and looked at her face, aglow now and her eyes closed, a smile on her lips. I kissed my pretty, slim blonde sister again, she was small, the size of a girl 14 and short at 5'2". I touched her face and she smiled. Leaning in to kiss her again softly.

Elizabeth smiled and said "oh my" and laughed lightly while smiling into my eyes. She looked so happy as I kissed her and her lips responded. I looked at the front of her shift and the buttons, reaching out I unbuttoned the top one, and sister blushed. Her skin was pale and white as my fingers slowly unbuttoned each button and the shift gapped open slightly revealing more skin. The last button was undone and I leaned and kissed her hard and her mouth opened to mine, my hand slide into her open shift and she tensed. Her skin like silk under my palm.

"You are my squaw now sister and there is no shame in this" I whispered hoarsely. Liz nodded and answered "yes" and blushed dark red. I slid one shoulder strap of her shift off her pretty shoulder looking her in the eyes; then the other. My hand felt the garment fall around her waist. Her eyes down cast, I felt the warmth of her and my pulse quickened. Leaning back I looked at her bare breasts for the first time " Liz your breasts are so pretty" I heard my voice say and she smiled. Her bosoms were cones of white flesh capped with red nipples and areola, hard nipples. I kissed Liz and cupped her left breast, the tip hard in my palm and her soft titty so sweet to touch. She whispered "wish my breasts were larger for you" as my hands fondled her bare breast and I answered "your breasts are perfect" and she blushed and smiled.

The numb of her nipple was a hard point on her silky, soft booby as I caressed her breast. Gently fondling her breast and feeling her up. Leaning forward my mouth sought her nipple to kiss, suck and lick that perfect nub. I heard her mumble "Oh brother" so softly as I sucked her nipple and licked it.

I stood and picked her up and carried her to my bed, laying her down on her back. I sat next to her, her breasts seemed smaller as she laid there looking into my eyes, resting on her elbows. My hands on her shoulders as I kissed my sister squaw...

Jack's turn came to stand guard and he went down to the river, to the guard station. The men had been brewing whiskey using corn, whiskey is much lighter to transport, worth more and a valuable commodity. Illegal but a way to make a lot of money fast and a tradition in this area. Jack was supposed to have the Edwards brothers with him but they were running late as usual. He had his Military Spencer .52 caliber Infantry Rifle, Blakeslee Cartridge Box quick loader, a quick loader box with 13, seven shot magazines. The Spencer is a breach loader, you lever in a round, and cock the hammer to fire, the brass magazine tube is inserted into the rifle stock. Mr. Smith the area's gunsmith had trained Jack to use the Spencer, a Henry Carbine with a 20 inch barrel (the Henry had been a rifle and chopped by Mr Smith to a lighter carbine; Mr Smith had taught him to use a leather covered pot holder, two heavy leather pieces over an old fashioned pot holder so you could use it to hold the hot a rifle barrel and to be careful that the Henry magazine follower was not impeded or obstructed by your hand, and the rifle was cool to hold. Armed with two repeater rifles and his Colt 1860 Army revolvers converted to fire .44 caliber Henry rifle bullets and a 12 gauge greener shotgun with barrels chopped to 22 inches.

Many said the Spencer was only accurate to 200 yards, but Mr Smith had taught the townsmen and boys to fire the Infantry Model, accurate to 500 yards with the ladder sight, it allowed you to fire beyond that and drop rounds into the area but was not as accurate. The Henry was said to be a 200 yard rifle also but could reach 250 to 300 yards with practice. Jack was alone as the night guard left and he awaited his friends in the redoubt. He heard in the distance men shouting, and the noise of wagons, and looked out over the river. There were several boats coming loaded with armed men and several wagons on the river bank with men. Jack knew they were thieves and would steal all the whiskey that was awaiting shipment. He was in the trench bunker in the redoubt on top of the hill, overlooking the river, warehouse and dock.

Jack did not hesitate, he moved the Blakeslee Quick Loader Boxes to his position, moved his shotgun to the ready and checked both his Spencer and Henry rifles. Moving a box to sit on he looked down at the river and the boats approaching along with the wagons. Jack cocked the Spencer and when the Gang was at 900 yards from his position, aimed carefully, used his aiming sticks to hold the heavy rifle still and fired a round at the mules pulling the wagons and smiled as a mule dropped. The second shot caught a mule in the second wagon and he stopped both wagons. There were puffs of fire from the men on the river bank and the boats. Jacks fired mechanically aiming and hitting more targets than he through possible.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.