Uriel's Ring of Domination
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teenaged boy stumbles on a worthless antique in an abandoned Mansion. He finds it is the Angel Uriel's Ring of Domination with power over females and magic.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Lolita   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   Violence  

"I love you Katie, my beloved sister; you are my wife now and will have my babies" and her face broke out in a wonderful smile, her nipples hard under my fingers. Kitty and Jane knelt at my feet sitting like a Japanese, sat on their feet, knees apart, breasts thrust out and eyes down; the ring had taught them all and taught me. The longer I wore it the more secrets it whispered to me. "Katie these are my handmaiden's like you and they are you sister wive's, and you are my head wife. Girls when I am not present then Katie is first among you, her authority comes from me." Kitty and Jane both nodded their head and whispered "yes".

"Let us sleep" was all I said and I moved my sister to the bed, holding her, and the other two rose and walked to lay beside us. Katie whispered in my ear softly "take my bottom first please" and I smiled, holding a naked sister was wondrous. Kitty and Jane laid on each side and kitty held me and Jane reached over Katie to touch me. I slept the sleep of the righteous and awoke my hands still on sissy's tits, her womanly full breasts now mine to touch, kiss when I desired. I knew holding my sister and the girls in sleep had charged the ring, many strange dreams had come that night. I saw that Angels were Warriors and terrifying, the ring would teach me it's secrets, all in time. The ring had sensed Jane and her needs, I'd seen her end unless she was claimed, she needed to be owned or would soon be murdered. I knew what I had to do!

I arose at 7 AM and told the girls sleep until I return, went to the garage and got a Golf putter and walked three blocks over, knowing the door would be open in the back. I entered the house and saw the man asleep in his bed and took the putter and bashed him in the head hard several times. Had put gloves on before I entered his yard and house. This man kidnaped and raped girls, mostly teenagers but some small girls. His head was crushed and he lay there dead; I washed the head of the putter on the sink and wiped it clean with a sponge he had there. There was a large wooden coat rack by his bedroom door; I picked it up and smashed it into the wall, tearing the wallboard and his stash of ghoulish souvenirs from his victims spilled out. I took the coatrack and lifted it high and then impaled his body with the 19 inch by 4.5 inch top of the wooden coatrack, It was a blunt wooden decoration above the rack, stuck in his lifeless through the heart and now he would not rise, could never rise. I opened the book case and threw it over, as the bookcase fell and hit the floor the books hidden spilled out of the back of the bookcase, hidden until now; books so vile they could not be bought in a normal bookstore.

I removed the clothing I'd worn, took a shower, dried and got dressed in the other shorts and t-shirt I'd brought along, sponged off my shoes with paper towels and flushed them down the toilet 2 at a time; taking the towel and leaving there to go home I walked and put that cleaned old putter in the trash, into a barrel by the street, now there was no evidence, twisted the head off the putter first now it was just a broken old golf club and worthless. I entered the garage and got out a odd golf club from the bag, it looked a lot more like a nylon walking stick with a screw on putter head, there was an alternative metal tip to make it into a walking stick. This was light, unbreakable nylon and deadly, my new knowledge saw it for the weapon is was. It looked over at dad's old work bench and smiled, sensing a find there, crawled underneath and pulled out a large military storage box. I smiled knowing what was inside, this had belonged to grandpa and held his guns. I opened the box, there were several well oiled and boxed old Colt Detective Special Revolvers in .38 Special with 4 inch, 3 inch and 2 inch barrels; Colt 1911A1 pistols in .38 Superauto; three .357 Magnum Colt revolvers, four Winchester 1892 Carbines in .357 with 16 and 20 inch barrels; an Auto5 and Remington Pump Shotguns in 12 gauge and two 20 gauge Remington Pump shotguns. Plus ammo; all in air sealed Military containers with gaskets. I knew the ammo was just a few years old, moms dad had been a Marine and got the ammo a few years ago before he passed away, the guns he;d had for years; now they were mine.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.