Lexy and the Delivery Boy - Cover

Lexy and the Delivery Boy

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: I sent her a dozen roses. (Note:Some codes omitted)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

My first wife left me for a drummer in an acid rock band and my second wife left me for an old college girlfriend. That being the way my luck usually seems to go I decided that I would never bother getting married again. So why did I marry a third time knowing that the marriage couldn't possibly last a year, two years at most? I have to blame my father for that.

From the time I was old enough to understand words my father preached responsibility. To him the mark of a man was being responsible for his actions. Break a window with a baseball? Own up to it and make restitution. Fail a math test? Admit to not studying or paying attention in class. Whatever it was, you were supposed to step to the plate and accept the responsibility of your actions. So when Alexis said she was pregnant and that I was the father all I could do was marry her. Why didn't I expect the marriage to last? Well Lexy's first husband divorced her when he caught her sucking off one of his business partners. Her second husband kicked her out when he caught her fucking his brother. Her third husband divorced her when he caught her taking my cock up her tight asshole. As promiscuous as she was why did I accept that the baby was mine? Because between the time she spent with her husband and the time she spent with me she had no time for anyone else and her husband had gotten vasectomy years before. Ergo, I'm the daddy.

I was overly optimistic when I said the marriage would be over in a year, two at most. I married Lexy when she was three months pregnant and I caught her fucking another man on our third month wedding anniversary. I'm a romantic at heart and I sent Lexy a dozen roses every month on the third which was the day we were married. I had just placed the order for the flowers and had given my credit card number when I was hit with the sudden desire to go home and make love to my sexy pregnant wife. I don't know what it was, but with each passing month Lexy got a little rounder and the rounder she got the sexier I found her to be. I just couldn't keep my hands off of her. I fucked her every night, sometimes two and three times, and I fucked her in the morning before leaving for work. I told my secretary that I was going to call on customers and then I left the office to hurry on home. The florist's delivery van was parked in front of the house when I got there so I went around to the back of the house to let myself in. As soon as the delivery person was gone I would jump out, yell "Surprise" and then chase Lexy up to the bedroom and we would spend the rest of the afternoon screwing our brains out. I was the one who was surprised. I heard it before I saw it.

"You like that hard black cock you horny bitch?"

"Oh god yes. It's so hard and so big."

"Bigger than any white cock you've ever had?"

"Oh yes baby, bigger, much bigger."

"Bigger than the cock that blew up your belly?"

"Much, much bigger baby. Oh god, like that, just like that. Push it deep baby, push it deep."

I peeked around the corner into the living room and saw a naked Lexy on her hands and knees on the couch. Her heavy tits and round belly were swaying as some black kid - that's right, a kid, he couldn't have been any older than eighteen or nineteen - fed his cock into Lexy's cunt from behind. The box of roses lay on the floor, unopened, next to the couch. On the couch Lexy moaned, "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard" and the young black asshole smirked as he ranted away, "Damned fine nigger loving bitch gonna get a lot of black cock from now on. You want me back tomorrow bitch?"

"Oh god yes, please."

"Too bad you're already knocked up bitch, else this load would give you a black bun in your oven. Here it comes bitch, take it all." His cum splashing her insides must have been the touch needed to set her off because she had an orgasm. The kid pulled out of Lexy and I almost laughed out loud. His cock wasn't as big as mine and I wondered what all that "Big black cock" shit was all about. The kid dangled his limp noodle in front of Lexy's face and said, "You want some more black cock bitch? Then get over here and suck me and make me hard."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.