April O'Neal Shredder's Slave and Beyond - Cover

April O'Neal Shredder's Slave and Beyond

by sonyaesperanto

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Mind Control Sex Story: April O'Neal falls under Shredder's power after the death of the TMNT's

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   BDSM   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

It was a rainy night in Manhattan. The Foot was the world's largest corporation, run by a Japanese businessman called Oroko Saki. He was also known as Shredder, who dressed as a ninja warlord was responsible for many illegal activities like arms smuggling, drugs, and prostitution. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles had been killed a long time ago and only the reporter, April O'Neil, still remained. She had filmed it all but his men infiltrated her apartment and kidnapped her and brought her and the film to his chamber. The struggling reporter wore her famous yellow jumpsuit uniform. The ninjas were strong and had easily overpowered her and now dragged her to the chamber, tied up and gagged. They threw her on the floor and as much as she struggled she could not escape. Shredder walked to her and bent down then fondled her lovely red hair and said to her,"

"I always wanted to have a gaijin slave." Oroko Saki had plans for April O Neil. She was untied and his men pulled her towards a special chair, and then tied her to it. A helmet was placed over her head and Oroko Saki said,"

"Now, prepare her for brainwashing." The scientist working on the keyboard started typing the COMMAND buttons, altering April O'Neil's brainwaves as she was brainwashed to be the obedient slave of Oroko Saki.

Several days later Oroko Saki was having a meeting with other Japanese businessmen held over lunch in the executive dining room on the top floor of The Foot headquarters building. Oroko Saki knew that he was winning his campaign because he knew how to get people to do business with him. Everyone was having sushi and sashimi off a communal plate: April O Neil. She lied there, alive but like a dummy at the same time. Under his brainwashing, she had told her employers at Channel 6 that she was leaving them, as she was seeking employment elsewhere.

Her naked body looked delicious as her beautiful green Irish American eyes looked straight at the ceiling above and she didn't blink. The Japanese businessmen in their ties and suits happily picked the food off her body. They were talking in Japanese and Oroko Saki was telling them,"

"I told you that she was a reporter, who quit her job, so she could come to work for me" Oroko Saki asked her in Japanese,"

"Isn't that right, April?" April was about to shock the Japanese businessmen as April responded in Japanese,"

"Hai! I love working for Mr. Saki, he knows how to treat American women like me better than others do." The Japanese businessmen were extremely shocked that she could speak their language, but Shredder had encoded the Japanese language into her programming. After they finished dining on her, they were going to have some fun.

The businessmen were being entertained by April in a special room, like a karaoke room. A man was lying on the floor and April's cunt was impaled on his business-dick and as she leaned forward over him, a second businessman was behind her with his cock up her ass. She was also giving a blowjob to a third businessman, kneeling at her head. While the businessmen were idiotically fucking the American woman, a special camera was filming it all, in case they didn't agree or chose to go back on their agreement, Oroko Saki would blackmail them.

April was used for this purpose many times, not only with men, but women as well. Oroko Saki had high friends in high places and at one point he was dating an actress from Hollywood, Angelina Jolie. Angelina Jolie was bisexual and shared with Oroko her dream for a threesome or just lesbian sex with another woman. Oroko set it up and soon they were all in a wooden cabin with a fire keeping everyone warm. April lay on the floor while Angelina was sitting and cumming on April's face and Oroko Saki was fingering April's ex-reporter cunt. They got April all excited and there was more to come.

Both Oroko and Angelina had a thing for BDSM. They moved April to the four poster bed and tied her nude body spread-eagled on it. Angelina was holding a candle and let wax drip on April's breasts as Oroko allowed his candle wax to drip on her pussy. April was screaming as the pain was unbearable. April was getting the double whammy for as she screamed and tears flowed from her eyes, Oroko and Angelina would look at each other and smile at what they were doing to poor April. After they finished dripping wax, they had some more ideas up their sleeve. They both had whips and lashed them at April's legs, stomach and breasts. Her whole body had reddish welts and even her wet cunt had been lashed. After they were tired of hurting April, she was forced to go on all fours. Oroko Saki rammed his cock into April's ass. He rammed it to her as hard as he could and while he fucked her ass, April's face was buried between Angelina's legs and she was doing a good job, lapping her tongue in Angelina's pussy. Afterwards April once more laid her back on the floor while Oroko and Angelina were sucking on her nipples and finger fucking her cunt.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.