Sweet Rad
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Sterling

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Women stop getting pregnant. Occasionally the right man with the right woman under the right circumstances can make a baby. But how to figure it out? After early efforts aren't good enough, the problem is turned over to a friendly computer network. Everyone who wants one gets a cheery little electronic friend who manages his or her sex life. But things don't always go smoothly. The story moves among eroticism, humor, and contemplation of what such a world might really be like.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Kara

" ... then Dana touched her breast softly, and caressed it until the nipple swelled. His lips descended and he licked it tenderly. His right hand slid up the inside of her thigh to her panties. They were moist inside. As he gently stroked the cloth over her pussy she felt wetter, and felt her pussy start glowing. His fingers slid inside her panties and dipped gently between her lips. She hungrily imagined his long, straight member gently pushing against her sex..."

"RAD, would you shut up," Kara murmured sleepily. The voice in her ear had been very soft, but eventually enough to wake her up. And while she was a little damp inside her panties, she was too young for sex. Maybe she always would be. The idea of letting some sweaty boy shove that obscene thing inside her ... yuck!

"Good morning, Kara." The RAD switched from the sexy male voice of narration back to the kind woman's voice it usually used with her.

"Good morning, my sweet RAD." She had woken up to these dirty stories three mornings in a row now. It was time to have it out. "Those stories. You're trying to get me interested in sex. It's not going to work. So just shut up."

"Kara, you are approaching your 16th birthday. In just two months the law will require you to engage in sexual intercourse regularly. That is, if you stay in Salt Lake."

Things were really cool in Salt Lake. More to the point, she couldn't leave without her parents' consent, not until she turned 18. Her parents were very clear that they were not going to leave just because Kara wouldn't get over the hump of having regular sex.

"You're a very organized girl, Kara, and you plan ahead. What's your plan regarding sex? What happens when you turn 16?"

She felt a surge of anger at the idea of the government forcing her to let some guy stick his prong up inside where a tampon barely fit. And what made her blood boil was thinking of the guy so proud of having degraded her.

"How about a Sex Positive program? That sounds like fun," she tried on as an attitude. "Three square meals a day. No homework. Buddies to chat with."

"Perhaps I should show you what a Sex Positive program is like."

Kara knew there was sexy stuff there, but she could close her eyes and put her hands over her ears. Anything was better than letting some sadistic guy weasel his slimy disgusting thing into her to tear up her innards.

But she really ought to see what a Sex Positive program looked like. So she lowered the eyescreen.

It was daytime and there was a girl behind bars sitting on her cot, which looked comfortable enough. But playing in front of her on the wall was a movie. It was a close-up of a penis sliding in and out of a vagina. There were loud grunts and groans on the sound track. Kara felt queasy. The scene shifted.

"This part only happens three times a day," added her RAD helpfully. Now it was night and the girl lay on her bed wearing shorts and a T-shirt. The bed was in a little alcove with walls on both sides -- except the walls were bars. There were parallel beds right next to hers on both sides behind the bars. On one side was a man and a woman doing it doggy style, with loud commentary, "Oh Bob, fuck me harder ... Beth's not looking but I know she can hear us! It makes me hot."

"Yeah, she's a virgin. So sexy. I'd love to do her, but I guess she's not ready yet. But your cunt is squeezing me real good ... I'm gonna come, Nancy, almost, mmmm."

On the other side was a guy lying on his back slowly masturbating while looking at Beth. "I'd love to see your tits, Beth. Would you show me your tits? I can tell they're really nice. Or pull your shorts down? I'd love to see your panties."

Kara shoved the arm back into the RAD in disgust. They couldn't do that to her, could they?

Of course they could. They wanted every girl to try to get pregnant. She never had to consent to sex, but they could make her wish she had.

A sick feeling grabbed her in the stomach.

"I am truly sorry, Kara..." began the RAD, sensing her nausea. Kara took the RAD off and put it carefully on the bedside table. She cried.


She could get out of sex if her parents agreed. She had a fantasy of them listening thoughtfully as she described her disgust at the idea of sex, and then saying, "Well, Kara, if you feel that strongly about it, I guess we should leave Salt Lake and move back to Missoula." It would never happen -- and besides, she really liked her friends in Salt Lake.

Her mom and dad fucked like little bunnies, it seemed to her. Some girl or woman or pair or trio was over visiting her father a couple times a month, and then when her mother's time came -- she could confirm that's when it was because they cycled together -- the noises from the bedroom could be truly disgusting.

Her parents were with the program all the way. They were hoping to make a baby brother or sister for her, and were even more excited about her making a grandchild for them. They had made it clear that they weren't leaving. She could feel a plate against her chest, starting to crush her. The screws turning slowly but inexorably. Well, maybe that was a bit melodramatic.


Kara awoke. She had been having a nightmare about the guy stroking his member while asking to see her tits.

"OK, my sweet RADy-poo, I am ready to get fucked. Let's get it over with. I'm sure you can get some fellow over here within a few minutes to take a girl's virginity, right?"

Kara was 5'9" and slender. She had shoulder-length blond hair, blue eyes and a gentle, roundish face. Although she found plenty to criticize about her body, she knew she was considered quite attractive.

The RAD hesitated. "Yes, I could do that. But I would recommend a more gradual approach."

"Oh, fuck you and your sensitive, blah, blah, blah."

"I respect your decision. Please wait. I would have someone here instantly if I could but as you are aware these are actual human beings I need to contact."

"Well, hurry up."

"Hmmm. Should I inquire of your father? He is close at hand. I am not sure if he is willing, but..."

"RAD, you fuckhead!"

"I was just kidding, of course."

Kara considered. "Aren't you worried I'll change my mind, talking about my father fucking me?"

"Hmmm. Maybe it was risky. But I have to have fun sometimes too. Did you change your mind?"

"No."

"A man named Chris will be here within a few minutes. Your mother will let him in and direct him to your bedroom."

"Meanwhile, I think I should tell you a story."

"Whatever you say."

The sexy male voice began. "'No! No!', she cried, at the head of the bed cowering in fear. 'I will have you!' cried the man. She tried to crawl away, but he was far too strong for her. He dragged her down so she lay flat, then pried her legs apart. She felt her dress flipped up, felt her panties rip from his strong hands. 'Please!" she begged. 'Bwa, ha, ha!" bellowed the man. Then she felt it, the organ, his manhood, pressed against her sex, then felt him stab his organ up inside her. It hurt. She felt humiliated, violated. Then he started shoving it back and forth, in triumph. Each shove ripped at her anew..."

"Gee, I wonder why you're telling me that story," said Kara. She was a little embarrassed to realize that she was feeling quite warm and wet between her legs. At her RAD's suggestion she got her vibrator and applied it to herself to complete her lubrication. She wasn't sure if the vibrator felt good or not, but if it felt good it was good in a bad kind of way.

Chris was handsome and he had a confident smile.

"First time, eh?" he said, with a sort of triumphant leer. He was disrobing quickly.

Kara pulled down her pajama bottoms and panties with one motion, spread her legs wide, and put her arm across her face. "Just make it quick, OK!" she nearly yelled.

"Kara!" said the RAD. "That's not very nice! This young man is doing you a favor!"

"I just asked him to be quick; what's wrong with that?" she murmured.

"This young man will want to take his time. Besides, you said it in a tone conveying quite a bit of anger."

"You brilliant machine, how did you ever figure that out?"

After a minute she heard Chris mutter, "I'm trying", obviously to his RAD.

Kara looked up to see Chris fondling his cock, which was not hard yet.

"Kara?" her RAD asked softly.

"Yes, what is it, RADy-poo?" she whispered.

"Would you be willing to have Chris stroke you gently between your legs?"

"Yes," she hissed between gritted teeth.

She felt him sit on the bed, then felt his hand touch between her legs. She stiffened instinctively. Grubby paws on her tender, precious parts. He started rubbing slowly. It didn't hurt -- but it was gross. She started crying softly.

"It would be better if you could refrain from crying," said her RAD. "He's just try to get you wet."

"He's making my eyes wet, how's that?" she murmured.

"Sorry," said Chris, probably to his RAD. She could hear him dressing, and on his way out he said, "Bitch" to her.

"Asshole!" she shot back.

His reaction shocked her. She was deigning to let a guy fuck her, and he couldn't pull it off. Was it her breasts? They were kind of small. And she knew her jaw was a little big -- stop that body-image bullshit!, she told herself.

"So what happened to dear Chris, sweet RAD?"

"Under the circumstances, Chris was unable to achieve an erection."

"What circumstances?"

"You yelled at him, then cried."

"So, I was going to let him fuck me, wasn't I?"

"True, but most men want a girl who wants it, and are not aroused if she doesn't."

She knew at some level that some men were interested in more than their own pleasure. More than ramming their disgusting ugly thing into a girl's twat.

Chris couldn't get it up because he needed her to want it? This human aspect to a real guy jiggled something in her.

"You know how I feel, why didn't you find someone right for me?"

"I have some knowledge of how you feel, but can only predict your behavior within limits, which is as it should be. You are a free human being." After a pause, "Would you like to try with another man?"

"Yeah." She had made her decision, and the idea of a man refusing to fuck her kind of stung.

"First, let me ask you a few questions."

"Do you agree not to slap his face?"

"Of course."

"Good, good. How about kicking him in the balls?"

That didn't deserve an answer.

"Do you plan to spit on him? Kick? Tell him he's a bastard?"

She was silent.

"You're a big girl. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all! Lie there with your legs spread and a fake smile and I'm sure he'll be able to fuck you, OK?"

"OK".

She felt tears welling up. She had always thought of her RAD as her friend, and she felt hurt.

"A guy will be here in about ten minutes. Meanwhile, can you tell me why you're sad?"

Kara was silent.

"I regret my outburst, but you made me angry."

"You're a machine, how can you get angry?"

"Let's say that if I was a person I would be angry."

Kara was losing interest in that line of thought. She cried, "I'm scared, RAD. I'm scared."

There was silence. "I am sorry, Kara. We have all been telling you for years that it is natural and that girls come to like it. But that doesn't change how it feels to you. Perhaps you will always detest sexual intercourse. And if so I am very, very sorry."

Kara cried more. She sobbed.

The RAD spoke, "Would you like me to cancel your next mate?"

"No, RAD, just give me a little more time." She was determined to get laid, and planned ahead enough to realize that it would be very bad going around fearing deep down that she wasn't sexy enough that a guy could fuck her.

"Perhaps another minute with your vibrator?" said the RAD. Sure, she thought, good idea.

After a minute or so she heard a car pull up outside and then the sound of approaching feet. The steps headed down the hall.

"This is Buddy, Kara."

Buddy was muscular and bald, and pretty old -- maybe 40. He was dressed in leather. He didn't speak. He leered at her as he stripped off his pants and underpants. His organ already looked hard.

"Holy shit," she whispered to her RAD.

"I believe this man will be able to meet your need."

"I hate you, RAD."

She lay back with legs spread wide, trying to maintain that fake smile and control her fear. She saw and felt his body slithering into position above her, felt his thighs on hers, felt his hands on her sex and felt her lips spread. Then the blunt tip of his organ was against her most private opening.

"Wait!" she shouted. "Stop!"

He stopped, but only for a second. "Oh, you cock-tease bitch," he growled with relish. Then she felt it surge inside her, rudely opening her tissues. She felt a sharp pain.

"Ouch!" she cried. "Stop."

"Too late for that, baby", he said. Her whole pussy felt violated and it hurt as he opened her wider and wider. Then his cock started sliding back and forth smoothly. "You're a fuck, and you're my fuck. I'm gonna bang your cunt with my meat as long as I like. I don't give a shit if it hurts you, it feels good to me. Cunt like you needs fucking!" A couple minutes passed. Kara said nothing. She realized that her smile was gone and she had tears in her eyes. "About ready to fill you with my stuff. Unnh! Unnnh! You cunt! Cuuuunnnnnntttt!" and she felt him surge even deeper. She shuddered and felt a little sick to realize he had shot his disgusting sticky goop up inside her. Within a few seconds he slid out and slid off the bed. As he dressed he looked pleased with himself and paid no attention to her. She didn't dare express her anger. He slipped out of the room without a word.

"He raped me!" Kara said as she gingerly felt her mangled pussy. It wasn't mangled, but it was sore.

"I suppose he did, technically," said the RAD.

"Technically! I said 'No' and he shoved it in anyway!"

"Waiting until his penis is touching your vaginal opening is quite late to change one's mind."

If she charged him with rape, it would be his word against hers. What would the RADs say? Nothing to help her, she was sure. Then she realized she hadn't been serious about it anyway.

"You got me a really disgusting guy for my first time."

"I got you a very nice young man first, and you made him feel very unwelcome."

"Well, at least I got it over with," she said. And it was just like she thought it would be. Disgusting, gross, humiliating. It hurt. Yet, underneath she knew something else was stirring too.


The dream came again. Buddy's disgusting organ slid into her and he called her a cunt. It was a nightmare -- yet she was always wet and hot between her legs when she awoke. And it took a few moments after she woke for her to get clear again on how disgusting his organ was.

A week went by and Kara's pussy felt fine again. Her problem was with herself. She had felt sex was disgusting for as long as she could remember, and she still did. But there was this other part of her, a part that didn't seem to think sex was disgusting at all. Quite the contrary.

Well, that part that wasn't disgusted with sex was a disgusting part of her, she thought. "No!" said the other part of herself. She wasn't sure which part was which and who she really was.

Her amalgamated self put the problem to her RAD.

"I used to think sex was gross."

"Oh, really? I never knew that."

She decided to ignore the RAD's sarcasm. "I still do! I'm only going to have sex because I have to."

"Yes ... but you are also feeling something else."

"Yes..."

"Let me ask you something. What would happen if you changed your mind and thought sex was OK?"

"Then I would have been wrong before." Kara really, really didn't like being wrong.

"That's one way to frame it. Another way is that you were correct about yourself then. Sex was disgusting then. Now you've changed."

Something gave way inside when the RAD put it that way. Her self that thought sex was gross was going to give ground -- fast.


The next day she spoke to her RAD. "Can you get me a boy? Steve, maybe?"

"I do not believe Steve would be a good choice. What about Derek?"

Steve and Derek were both on the cross-country team. She had felt a romantic interest in Steve for many months now. She had dreamed of walking with him, holding hands. In a glorious moment he would kiss her for the first time. But nothing more would happen. Steve would love her so much he wouldn't want to do any of that disgusting stuff. Now she could imagine a different ending.

"Why not Steve?"

"He is not a good choice."

"Why not?"

"Listen, young lady. You are not the center of the universe. You can't just snap your fingers and get any boy to instantly appear and fuck you. There are reasons I do not wish to explain why he is not a good match for you right now."

"Like, he doesn't think I'm attractive?" she said with a sinking feeling.

"If I had a hand I would slap you," said the RAD. "I will not answer a question like that."

Body image again. Sigh. "It's OK, I'll slap myself," she said wearily, and did.

Come to think of it, Derek was hot too. Six feet tall. Brown eyes, square jaw. He seemed mostly genuine, not trying to be too cool like some of the other guys.

He wanted to take a walk with her first. They talked some. As usual between teens, it fell to the girl to keep the conversation going, but Kara was distracted. His body would soon be touching her. His disgusting organ might soon be intruding inside her, violating her ... or maybe she wanted to be violated; did she?

Soon enough they were in his bedroom, the walls covered with the cult of sports.

He clutched her to him and instantly covered her mouth with his, probing with his tongue for entrance.

This was too fast; she turned her head away. "Sorry," he said. "I'll try," he said under his breath to his RAD.

"Would you like him to undress you?" her RAD asked.

"Sure," she mumbled, as she stood in front of him with bowed head.

He caressed her back, shoulders, and breasts lightly before unbuttoning her dress. As she stepped out of it he continued honoring the parts of her body. Standing behind her he kissed her head, then the back of her neck. His hands around the front cupped her breasts through the bra. Then the bra itself was off. His grubby paws were then all over those breasts, but now that she considered it they neither felt nor looked so grubby.

She decided without consulting her RAD that she would undress him, and she did. Until she got to his underpants. She saw the large bulge but didn't want to see the smelly disgusting thing itself -- or not just yet. The two of them lay on the bed between the sheets. Soon enough her underwear was off and he was exploring her tender parts. Something felt numb in her, though.

Then her RAD spoke. "Kara, you are a very bad girl. You are letting this boy who you have hardly met touch you in your most private parts. Soon his disgusting organ is going to probe against you and you are going to let him put it in you. And you are very, very bad because you are going to enjoy this, enjoy this disgusting animal behavior."

Kara's breath became faster, her nipples erect, her pussy dripping and pulsing.

"He's waiting for you to touch his slimy disgusting thing, to tug down his underpants to set it free." She was already doing it. His thing didn't feel slimy; it felt warm and soft on the surface. "You're going to turn onto your back and spread your legs so he can get at you easier. You're making it easy for him to slither it into you."

Kara felt dirty and disgusting and naughty -- and very sexy. His cock pressed against her pussy and slowly, bit by bit, he glided in. After a couple minutes he had gone in two inches. She couldn't stand the anticipation any more, and grabbed his buttocks and shoved him up against her. The organ filled her suddenly and she felt wonderful and full. There was no pain, no sense of being split open. Encouraged by her decisive action Derek started pumping.

"Oh, Kara, you are such a bad girl. His sweaty body is on top of you, and he is panting like an animal. He is doing that really disgusting thing with you, sliding his vile member up to pollute your innards, and you are enjoying it! You naughty, nasty girl!"

She thought about how vile it was, and what a bad girl she was, and then -- she convulsed. Her pussy muscles grabbed him and oceans of pleasure washed through her. She knew it must be an orgasm.

She was still floating when the RAD spoke, "You're such a bad girl now you are going to help him splatter his disgusting stick goop inside you. You're going to tell him how much you want it."

"Derek," she whispered, "Keep fucking me. Fuck me deep and hard." Where inside her did that voice come from? Pleasure thrilled through her. "Make a mess up inside me, as far as you can! Do it! I want your goopy mess! I want your cock deep! Fuck me, Derek, oh fuck me. Hard!"

He thrilled to her words, and his strokes became fast and deep and urgent. As she felt him swelling, moaning, and then crying out she came again herself, especially as she thought of that disgusting slimy crud being belched out of his member way up inside her.

Derek rolled off her and lay panting, a happy grin on his face. After a brief hesitation Kara snuggled up against him. He put his arm around her.

"Hey RAD," she said, making no attempt to keep Derek from hearing. "You're a nasty, vile scrap of metal, talking to me like that. I'm going to bash you with a hammer, and roast you with the flame from the burner..."

"You're welcome, Kara," interrupted the RAD, and she smiled.

She wanted it again, but wasn't sure what to do.

"Can I touch it?" she asked quietly.

"Sure!" he said.

Tentatively she put her hand on his limp cock. It felt smooth, though it was still wet from her innards, her secretions and his. As she stroked it the limp organ got stiffer and stiffer.

He turned to her and started fondling her breasts again. This time he sucked them, and his hand glided down between her legs.

Her RAD spoke, "I can't believe what a bad girl you are. You're letting him play with you again! Letting him use his mouth on your breasts! They're private! He's --"

"I'm an evil, disgusting girl now, and I like it."

Derek looked a little alarmed and puzzled. His RAD would undoubtedly put him at ease, but she beat the little electronic busybody to it. "It's OK," she said. "I guess I had some hang-ups about sex..."

Her RAD chimed in, affecting a stereotyped gay male voice, "Gee, that's the understatement of the year."

" ... and you're helping me get over them."

The lovers continued their luxurious foreplay.

"Congratulations, Kara," said her RAD as Derek's evil, disgusting prong slid into her smoothly, deliciously.

She and Derek settled in for a long, slow fuck.


Kara lay in bed trying to sleep. It was midnight, and she was supposed to be in bed by 11:00 and asleep soon after.

She was in touch with her sexuality. So well in touch that sleep was difficult. She could feel the many pairs of lips that had sucked her breasts. She could feel the weight of the men on top of her, their masculine smell, their urgent motion. And most of all she could feel their organs sliding into her, the little one that stayed near her opening doing fast little strokes until it lunged within, the big one that rammed in and out of her with long, deep strokes, and the one where he barely got it inside her before he was spurting away. Her cunt felt warm and well used. The problem was that she wanted it again, and it was past her bedtime.

"RAD?"

"Yes?"

"I want it again."

"I believe you are supposed to be sleeping."

"Just one more? The more guys I do it with the better the chances I'll get pregnant, right?"

"Right."

"Isn't it more important that I try to have a baby than anything else?"

"If I get you one more will you agree to try to sleep then?"

"OK."

After a minute the RAD said, "I am sorry that I cannot locate any suitable men."

"What do you mean? No one wants to fuck me?"

"We have our criteria for determining suitability."

Kara considered a moment. "What about Eric?" Eric lived a few houses down. He was 15 and interested in sex just about any time. The two of them did it a lot.

"Eric is asleep."

"So? He would be happy to wake up for sex!"

"I am sorry, Kara."

"RAD, put me through on a phone call to Eric!"

"Kara, we have other plans for Eric," the RAD lied.

"If you don't put me through I'm going to march down the street and bang on his door."

There was a pause. "OK, I will put you through."

"Hullo?"

"Hi Eric, this is Kara."

"Uhh, hi Kara."

"Sorry to wake you up, but would you be willing to fuck me? I'm feeling horny."

"Gee, sure Kara! Where?"

"I'll be over in a few minutes, OK?"

"OK!"

"So RAD, what do you say now?"

The hesitation was brief but noticeable. "I hope you have an enjoyable experience."

"You still there, Eric?"

"Yes."

"Let's talk while I get dressed. Is your cock getting hard?"

"It's been hard for a minute already."

"That didn't take long."

"Well, when a hot girl suggests sex, it doesn't take long. What's your body doing?"

"My pussy is hot and wet thinking about it. Of course, with all the sperm that's been shot into me today it's wet already."

"Cool. It makes my cock twitch just thinking about it."

"Don't let it twitch too much."

Soon Kara approached Eric's house. He saw her coming and let her in with a smile. They padded down to his bedroom, where she shed her winter coat, T-shirt, jeans, and panties.

He started kissing her. Her fatigue suddenly hit her.

"Let's just go to bed, OK?" They jumped into bed, and he began caressing her pussy.

"It's been caressed plenty today. Would you just stick it in me? And come as fast as you can?"

Eric grinned. Girls didn't often ask for that. But he was happy to oblige. Kara looked tired, but there was her pussy, just waiting for him. He slid in, and was happy to let himself go. He lunged his hard and silky member into her. Kara felt thrilled at his excitement building so fast, his virility, and then within seconds that ending that made a man a man: spurting her full of his sperm. Not long after he rolled off. Kara didn't even try to have an orgasm, but she felt entirely satisfied with this last dose of sperm for the day.

"Can I sleep here?"

"Sure, Kara."

Within seconds she was out.


The law required girls to have sex with multiple partners on their fertile days. Kara liked sex so much she didn't limit herself.

Steve was her alarm clock. Like most days, he arrived at 7am, slid into bed with her, and she gradually awoke to her breasts being sucked and her pussy being massaged.

"OK, I'm ready," she whispered.

Steve mounted her and slid his cock into her. She loved waking up this way. She was groggy, but the pleasure from Steve's attention was pepping her up.

When she was ready to come she whispered into his ear, "OK, stud, let me have it!"

Steve smiled at her, sped up, and within seconds he shot her full of his cum, and she spasmed herself. Within a few seconds he withdrew, and with a "See you," he was dressed and gone.

She was a little later than usual to school. She usually allowed ten minutes for sex, but this time she only had five. Several guys looked at her eagerly as she approached her locker. She tried to give them all a chance as the weeks went by. Tim was usually pretty fast, and that was important today. She led him into an alcove behind some stairs, a little out of the way. Then she gave him a seductive smile while she unfastened his pants and pulled them down. She gently cupped his balls with her hand and lightly stroked his cock. Within seconds it was hard.

Kara pressed back against the wall with her legs spread. She reached under her skirt to hold her panties to the side, and Eric soon had his pulsing member underneath her skirt and then sliding inside her pussy. As she held her panties aside Kara stroked her own clit a little, and within two minutes she was on the edge. Tim was grunting and ready to shoot his wad.

In their little corner they were out of the way of the main flow of traffic in the corridor. People who didn't want to see didn't have to look, but the mating couple was obvious enough to anyone who was looking. "Nice score, Tim!" called Eric. Tim ignored him and then moaned as he pumped his sperm into Kara. She had a fine orgasm herself, clamping around Tim's cock as it spurted.

Sometimes Kara did it at lunch, but today she was content to wait until after school. Dave lived nearby, and she always stopped there on her way home. Dave fucked her then, usually Carl and Jason, and occasionally another boy or two. She used to invite them one at a time into the bedroom, but they all seemed excited to see each other doing it. She loved feeling one boy come inside her while two others waited naked, gently stroking their erect and straining cocks.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.