Blind Justice - Cover

Blind Justice

by wetfly6969

Copyright© 2010 by wetfly6969

Incest Sex Story: After inflicting years of torment and abuse on his teenage niece, Mike finally gets what's cumming to him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Incest   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   .

NOTICE:

This is the sequel to the story "Blind Date". If you haven't read that story, please do in order to fully understand the events and characters.


"Jeff, I'm glad you're here," I said opening the door. "I need your help to move."

"You're moving again? Mike, what's up with that. Didn't you just move like three months ago?"

"Yea, but it's time to move again."

"I still don't understand why you want to move around so much? What was wrong with the trailer park you were living in before you moved here?"

"Nothing. That's why we stayed there longer than the usual places. I just want to make sure Brooke doesn't get too used to a place."

"You're still fuckin' with her head?"

"Of course," I said smiling. "She needs to be kept off balanced, you know disorientated. That's why I'm always moving shit around. Keeps her from getting too comfortable."

"You're a dog, you know that?"

"Yea, but I'm a rich dog," I replied laughing. "I've made more money in one year off that slut than I did busting my ass for the last ten years. The little whore is a gold mine!"

"The 'little whore' is your niece."

"Yea, so? What's your point?"

"If you don't know, then there's no sense in me telling you. So where is the 'little whore' anyway?"

"Bedroom."

"I think I'll go say 'hi',"

"Hold on, man, not right now. She ain't alone?"

"Customer?"

"Yea. Should be finishing up in a few minutes. She's got another one coming in 'bout ten minutes. That's almost enough time for a quickie," I told him winking.

He smiled back, "You gotta beer?"

"Sure, I'll grab us some brewskis."

"Say, when are you moving?" he asked following me into the kitchen.

"This weekend. You're okay to help, right? I'll need to borrow your truck."

"Man, you've man so much money, why don't you just buy your own?"

"I don't want to flash around too much money. Makes me a target for assholes," I said handing him a beer, glancing at my Rolex. "Looks like his time's up. Wanna come check this out?"

Setting my beer on the counter, I went to Brooke's room, pushing the door open. "Okay, your time's up," I called out watching the gray-haired man rolling over, gasping for air.

"Just," pant, "give me," pant, a second," he labored to breathe. I hoped the old fart didn't die while still here. The body would be hard to get rid of.

"Get a move on, time is money," I told him shutting the door. "Come 'er, I wanna show you something," I said slapping his back as I passed, heading to my room.

"What is it?"

"You gotta see this shit for yourself."

Following me into my room, he sat on my bed, finishing his bottle of beer. Pulling open my armoire, I flipped on the 19-inch monitor and watched as the split-screen images of Brooke's room came into focus.

"What's this?" he asked.

"It's surveillance system. Top of the line shit. This baby's got night vision and the highest resolution cameras on the market. It came with four cameras and I got three of them in Brooke's room and the fourth is in her bathroom. It stores everything on this," I said patting the hard drive. "It has 500 gigabytes and can store a month of footage."

"What do you need that for?" he asked watching as the portly man eased out of Brooke's bed and dropped the used condom into the trash can next to the nightstand.

"Remember Eddie, the computer geek?"

"Yea, the zit-faced nerd. What about him?"

"He's got a web designing company and does site hosting and shit. He designed a site for me and hosts my webcast of Brooke. Guys pay me fifty dollars a month just to watch what she does all day and to see her fucking her customers."+

"MIKE! Are you crazy? You can't put that shit out on the net!"

"Why not? I'm making a ton of money. It's only been a few weeks and I already got sixty-four clients. That's extra thirty-two hundred dollars this month alone. In a few more months, I'll be probably pulling in just as much money from the people watching her that are actually fucking her. I can't lose."

"Can't lose? First, she's underage and second, you can't take pictures of people without telling them first, especially something like this! You're looking for trouble, man."

"Relax, no one will find out about it. Eddie knows what he's doing and he's using other servers in different countries to keep the cops from finding us so it's no problem." I saw the expression on his face and for the first time sensed he wasn't supporting my decision. Jeff, what's wrong with you? I thought you'd be cool about this."

"I dunno, Mike, it just doesn't seem right to keep doing shit like that to her."

"Oh, it's cool when you're fucking her for free and making a few buck when you bring johns over, but when I try something else to make a few extra bucks off 'er, you get all religious on me."

"It's not that, man; you know I've got your back. I'm just thinking maybe you should cut her some slack, that's all?"

"CUT HER SOME SLACK!?! She's a blind whore, nothing more. A piece of fuckmeat to use as I see fit! What else is she going to do with her life, huh? She can't get a job or nothing like that. Hell, she can't even find her way around the fuckin' living room. She needs to pull her fuckin' weight around here if she's going to live with me!"

"Whoa, Mike, take it easy, I didn't mean to piss you off. I was just thinking that she's about ready to drop any day now and probably needs to save her strength."

"She spends most of the day in bed already, how much more rest does she need?"

"Yea she's in bed all day, but she's usually getting fucked."

"So? You don't think she can fuck AND rest at the same time? Most of her tricks complain about her anyway. Dumb whore just lays there. Can't even fuck right."

"Well it's not from the lack of experience," he said sarcastically.

"Look, the fatty is leaving," I said checking the time. "You got six minutes if you're interested."

He stared at the monitor for a few seconds. "She's really gotten huge since the last time I saw her."

"It's been over a month since you've been over."

"Well, the old lady's getting possessive of me. Thinks I'm fucking someone else."

"How is Lisa? I haven't seen her since you got married."

"Doing good. She just wants me close to home now."

"Yea, bitches can be like that," I said laughing.

"You still got about five minutes. I can stall the next guy if you want, but only a few minutes. She's got another one in about thirty minutes and I don't want them stackin' up on me."

"I'm not so sure I want to now," he said looking at the monitors. "I don't want my pictures shown all over the world."

"Don't worry, I turn it off whenever she blows me. I'll do the same for you. Come on, let's go," I said pulling his shirt.

She was on her back, slowly rubbing her bloated stomach, her eyes facing the ceiling. "Damn, she's freakin' huge!" Jeff said standing next to the bed.

"Jeff?" she asked turning her head toward us but seeing nothing.

"Yea, I just stopped by to see you."

"Don't lie, man, you know you're here to fuck her."

"Come on, Mike do you always have to be so crude?" I looked at him with my brows furrowed. What's gotten into him? He's never been like this.

"I need to pee," Brooke said struggling to sit up, grabbing the sheet and mattress for leverage. She's around nine months pregnant already and looks like she swallowed a fuckin' beach ball.

"So, go pee. What are you telling me for?"

"I can't sit up, can you help me please?" she asked waving her hand around hoping I'd grab it.

"Fuck no, get up yourself. I ain't your damn slave!"

"I'll help you," Jeff said wimping out and taking her hand. Even he had to struggle to get her fat ass to sit up.

"If you weren't such a fat cow, you'd be able to get up on your own. As soon as this kid is out, you'd better lose all that fuckin' weight, understand?" I bellowed, sliding her dresser over about a foot and laughing as she stubbed her toe walking past me.

"You're not right," Jeff said looking at me with a sour expression.

"What? Can't a guy have a little fun? Besides, I don't want her getting too used to where shit is. Since you're not going to fuck her now, I want to show you something else I'm doing to make a few bucks."

"What is it this time?"

"Wait 'til she gets back, you're gunna love this shit."

Hearing the toilet flush, I moved her dresser back to where it was and watched as she slowly felt her way around in front of her.

"More to your left," I told her smiling as she turned directly toward it waving her hands around as she got closer to it. Unfortunately she touched it and managed to walk around it, ruining my fun. "Sit," I instructed, turning her away from the bed. "It's time for another milking."

.

"Uncle Mike, please, no more. I'm still really sore!" She gasped

"Shut the fuck up, sow, you'll do what I tell you to do," I snapped, pulling the two breast pumps from the top drawer.

"Mike, maybe you shouldn't. Her nipples look deformed and they're all bruised. Hell, they're past bruised. They're black and purple."

"Are you going to keep giving me shit about this?" I asked him glaring at him. "'Cause if you are, you can just leave now. I'm doing fine without you."

"Come on, Mike, you know I'm cool with whatever you do. I just thought you might want to give her a break, that's all."

"No rest for the wicked, isn't that what they say?" I asked him with a smile while I covered her right nipple with the pump and flipped the switch. "The electric ones work a hell of a lot better than the battery ones," I informed him. "They suck a lot harder," I added watching her wince as her nipple was elongated into the cup and watery milk began squirting into the bottle.

Jeff watched with curiosity for a few seconds before I broke the silence.

"Here," I told him handing him the second unit. "Do the other tit." Hesitantly he took the pump and placed it over her bloated left nipple. My bottle was about a third full and he was still trying to position it on her tit.

"Just turn the damn thing on, man, it'll suck it in, don't worry about it. We don't have a lotta time you know."

"Yea, sorry," he replied flipping the switch. Brooke's body tensed and she let out a loud grunt as her tit flesh suddenly jerked inside the cup. "What do you do with the milk?"

"Sell it. I got an add on Craigslist for fresh breast milk. Ten dollars a bottle. I make between a hundred and a hundred and fifty dollars a day selling this shit."

"What do they do with it?"

"Hell, I don't care. They can jack off in it for all I care as long as I get my money."

"Is it guys who buy it?"

"Mostly. I did have this dumb bitch last week call and want some but couldn't afford to pay for it. She's got twins and can't make enough milk for them and asked if I'd be willing to give her some. I hung up the phone on bitch. She's got some fuckin' nerve wanting me to give her something people are willing to pay for."

My bottle was nearly full when I heard the knock on the door. "Her next dick is here."

"Uncle Mike, I'm thirsty. Can I please have something to drink?"

I looked at Jeff shaking my head. Stupid whore is always complaining. "You're thirsty?" She nodded. Capping the bottle, I put the pump on the dresser and reached for the discarded condom. "Open your mouth," I instructed and like a good little whore, she did what I told her. I held onto the tip and pushed the opened end into her mouth all the way in. "Close your mouth," I said pulling the sticky latex through her lips like a squeegee.

She didn't complain, didn't squirm and didn't fight me. She knew better. For the past two and a half years, I taught her right. Taught her to respect and obey me without ever questioning. The knock at the door was slightly louder and I looked at Jeff holding the half full bottle.

"Keep sucking that tit 'til the bottle's full. I've got a buyer for three bottle coming over later. As soon as you're done, bring it into my bedroom and wait for me there," I said putting my pump back into the dresser.

"And Brooke, when he's finished milking you, lay your fat ass down and get ready for another fuck. And don't just lay there like a fuckin' blow up doll, move your fat ass and make it feel good for him," I instructed leaving the room.

The next john was a tall stocky black guy grinning like a fool showing his front golden tooth when I opened the door. He hadn't fucked her before and seemed very eager to get his cock into her. I offered him a beer stalling him a few minutes to allow Jeff to finish filling the order.

Hearing the bedroom door close, I smiled at the unknown man who had just paid me a hundred dollars for thirty minutes with Brooke. Leading him to her door, I pushed it open to revel my skanky niece to him. She looked a mess, but that didn't seem to matter to the guy.

Closing the door, I headed for my room noticing Jeff was already watching the monitor. I stood next to him to watch as the stranger finished pulling his pants down, his long, thin black cock pointing directly at her.

"How many a day is she doing now?" he asked out of the blue.

"Well, I guess an average day is about fifteen. A good day maybe twenty and a really good day is twenty-five. She did thirty-two in one day about a month ago, but that doesn't happen often."

"THIRTY-TWO? Damn, Mike you're going to wear her out before her sweet sixteen!"

"As long as the guys are still paying for her pussy, I don't give a damn. Besides, by that time she'll be pregnant again."

"Another baby? How are you going to take care of another baby? I don't see how you're going to take care of this one, you're not very, uh domesticated."

"I ain't gunna take care of shit! I already got a buyer for it. Eight Gs if it's a boy, six if it's a girl."

"You're selling the baby?"

"Hell yea, why not? I don't want no screaming brat ruining my life."

"What does Brooke say about that?"

"I don't give a fuck what she says. Besides, she don't know. After she drops the kid I'll give her a week or so to recover and bond with it. I'll let her spend every waking hour holding it and caring for it and nursing it, you know, all the regular motherly bullshit and then I'll take it away. I'll tell her two guys burst into the apartment and kidnapped it and demand that we pay a ransom for it or she'll never see it again."

"Man, that's fucked up. Why are you doing that?"

"Motivation, man, motivation. She's just laying there like a stick letting all the johns do the work. Once she gets a purpose, like getting her kid back, she'll be a lean, mean fucking machine! Thirty-two tricks a day will be the new norm after that and I'll be raking in the cash hand over fist!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.