Fun on Cape Ann - Cover

Fun on Cape Ann

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I went with my girlfriend, Bonnie, to her parent's rented cottage on Cape Ann for the weekend. Her parents were there along with her two sisters, their boyfriends and her brother. Her folks took the bedroom and all of us young people were in the main room together where things got a bit uninhibited.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Of course, I had a hard-on all day and couldn't wait until lights-out. After dinner, Bonnie and I took a walk to be alone for the fist time since we arrived last night.

"That was something last night, Bon. I wasn't expecting us to have sex. I loved it but why did you change your mind?"

"Well, you were there. My sisters were going crazy, god, Deb even sucked-off Kati's boyfriend. I just figured, why wait, I'm on the pill, everybody's fucking, why aren't we, so you got some pussy last night. Want some more tonight, big boy?"

"Um, well, sure, hon, I mean it was kind of rushed and all. Maybe we can take some more time tonight. You think it's gonna be another orgy?"

"It's a side to my sisters that I haven't really seen before, so how do I know. What I do know is that I don't care what Debbie says, I'm old enough and I'm gonna do it if they do. So, you better be good and hard, mister. It's time for our second fuck and I don't care what anybody say, we're doing it."

Wow, my girlfriend is really feisty and, quite honestly, it has turned me on, I like this side of Bonnie. A lot. So, the rest of the evening, I'm preoccupied with the promise I have for later. Oh, yeah.

About an hour after Bonnie's parents went to bed, I saw Kati stand up and pull off her pajamas and stand there as her boyfriend Andy pulled his boxers off. She then got down on her knees and began sucking him. Her breasts were the largest of the sisters and she would have been a smash in Playboy.

Bonnie leaned over and whispered, "Ready, big boy? I sure am," and rolled on her back, pulled off her panties and teeshirt. I pulled off my tee and boxers and got down between her legs and began licking her for the first time ever.

"Oh, Steve, oh, that is wonderful, oh, please let's do it, I'm already so horny, But it is wonderful, I want you to do it, just not now."

So, I crawled up and got my cock right up to her. I looked up and just a few feet away, Debbie and Ron were already screwing, her up on top riding him up and down, her breasts bouncing.

I pushed and could feel the tip end of my dick go inside her and as I pressed some more, she wiggled and scooted around and soon I was deep inside her where I had wanted to be ever since last night.

"Mmm. oh, hon, this is so great. I love you, you know, this just feels so right."

"I love you too, Steve, and I want to love you so much more, I want us to do this lots and lots," and she gave a couple of thrusts just to make her point.

Kenny was back on the sofa, laying back in his boxers, stroking his cock as he watches his three sisters fucking their boyfriends, poor guy, the only one by himself.

Bonnie raises her legs up high bringing her pussy up so I can push directly down into her and get as far into her as I can.

"Oh, Steve, that just feels so good, oh, push down and just hold it there, oooh, yes, like that," and she wiggles her bottom sending a delicious feeling all over me.

"Mmm, I like that, oh, lots," as she did it some more. We went on some more, Bonnie and I just so new to making love, the others seeming like old pros, just everyone fucking all around us. Well, except for their brother.

Debbie was still up over Ron fucking him up and down as Kati was being screwed missionary style at first, but now was being done from behind, I think doggie-style but maybe even in the ass, it was too dark to tell.

All I know is how wonderful it is to be fucking my girlfriend, something that was only a dream until last night.

"Oh, Steve, oh, I love you inside me like this. I love you so much."

About then, Debbie was bucking hard over Ron, it looked like she was cumming, though everyone was keeping pretty quiet knowing their parents were in the next room. She did collapse over him still wiggling around some, kissing, his hands up over her rubbing her back and butt.

Andy was still fucking Kati, his eyes drifting up once in a while looking at me and Bonnie fucking just a few feet away, him smiling at me as he ran in and out of her.

Then, Debbie got up and went over to the couch where her brother was masturbating, took his hand and led him back to her spot on the floor, got down, spread her legs and Kenny got between them, pushed his cock into her and began fucking his sister.

"Bonnie, look, Deb and Kenny. They're fucking. Right over there."

"Geez, let's hope Mom and Dad don't wake up. I mean it's one thing for us to be doing it with our boyfriends but with our brother, ew."

"Well, I do sympathize with Kenny, watching all of you having sex and him just with his hand."

"Yeah, I guess I'm not exactly shocked, I've wondered about Deb and Kenny for a while now."

"You mean, doing it. The two of them?"

"Yeah, nothing exact, just little things. I'll bet this isn't the first time my brother's been inside Debbie. Well, what the hell, she and Ron aren't serious or anything, I just think they're together for the sex."

So, Kenny continued to fuck his sister and I fucked his youngest sister and Andy fucked his oldest, all of us in the silent, darkened room.

I was going in and out of Bonnie very slowly, taking my time, making things last, pushing hard into her as I went in, then drawing it out, almost all the way out, then slowly descending back down to her depths.

"Oh, Steve, just fuck me forever. Just keep it inside me the rest of my life. God, your cock feels so good sliding into me like this. Oh, nice and slow. Oh, this feels so good," she whispered as she raised her butt off the mattress letting me go further inside her.

"Oh, just push in real deep. Oh, yes, like that. Let me wiggle around like this. Oh, oh, Steve, that is so good. Mmm, just let's do this nice and slow."

About then, I heard Kenny softly grunting as I looked and he was arching hard into Debbie, obviously pumping his semen deep into his sister's pussy, she under him humping hard, going up and down under him.

I looked over and Kati and Andy were doing sixty-nine and looking like they were having a brilliant time of it, even a few slurps audible from where I was making love to Bonnie, still slowly rocking in and out of her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.