Terry - Cover

Terry

Copyright© 2010 by Olderneighbor

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story about another girl I fucked during my time as a fast food manager. I decided to make it a separate story from my Tracy story, though you should read that one first for more background info.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Size  

"Did you have sex with your wife again this weekend?" Lori asked me almost immediately after lighting her cigarette.

"No, Lori, I didn't. To be frank with you, all I could think about was Terry's body, and ... well, never mind."

"Oh my god, my devil boss. How many times did you beat off to her?"

"I told you never mind, Lori. Let's just say I couldn't get her body out of my mind, okay? Not to mention, I saw you watching all the while."

"Aha, so I do have an effect on you. But it sounds like you want to fuck her again. I guess I better wait to set you up with Tootsie or Teri. I told you I can wait for you myself, and I can. But I want to see or at least hear of all the girls you have from now on. Otherwise, all bets are off. I told you I won't have you until all the others are out of your system."

This was definitely getting too weird. Lori lived with her boyfriend and I was married, and yet she kept talking as if eventually we would be together. We had become good friends while she worked for me at this fast food shop, and she had somehow managed to have me fuck two of my employees while she watched and even directed much of it. And somehow, she recognized my sex drive for other girls, knowing my married life was no good.

Anyhow, I now had told her boldly that basically I desired Terry again, and she was unfazed. In fact, when she found out that Terry's mother was taking her son out of town that coming weekend, matched with the fact that my wife was going to take the kids and visit her mother overnight on Saturday, she suggested I take Terry out that night.

And that is sort of what happened, although it turned out that I ended up at Terry's mother's house instead. She said she wanted to cook me dinner, and of course I thought that she was trying to make this more romantic. Meanwhile, I just wanted that fantastic body again. Thankfully, I was wrong about the romantic part. Terry wanted my big cock again and more.

After I had fucked her hard, I was lying there deciding how to tell Lori when Terry suddenly asked, "Steve, do you have friends?"

"Yes," I told her casually, "I have you and Lori and Tootsie and Tracy."

"No, I mean do you have male friends?" I was sort of confused now about what she was reaching for, but still casually answered her that I knew males, but I did not consider them as friends. "Okay, so if I asked you to invite some friends to come and visit me along with you when you come here, you can't think of anyone who you could invite?"

Now I was really confused, only recognizing that she was playing with herself as she asked me the questions. Naturally, my dick became hard again, and I was soon plunging it in and out of her sweet pussy.

As I fucked her, Terry suddenly asked, "What are some of your acquaintance's names, Steve? Fuck me slowly."

"Well, I know Bill, the husband of my wife's friend. And I guess the pool guy, Jim, and his employees, Gary and Bob. Sometimes I wonder why they all need to clean my pool. Oh, and I know Rick and this weird guy, Aries, not his real name but the name he likes to go by,"

"I count six, and damn, fuck me harder now. Could you see all of them gangbanging me, Steve?" Terry queried as she climaxed.

Now, I was pretty naïve at the time, so as I fucked her harder and faster, I told her so, "What is gangbanging, Terry?"

"That's when you and your acquaintances all take turns fucking me, Steve. I'd be willing to do that for you." I suddenly pulled out of her cunt, streaming my cum onto her tits and stomach.

During the next week, I started to imagine Terry willingly take cock after cock as I watched. Of course, I also confided in Lori, asking her if she knew what this gangbanging thing was. "Oh my god, Steve. Terry wants a gangbang?" Obviously, she knew what it was. "Does that turn you on? How many guys does she want? Does she want five at once?" I had no idea what she was talking about there.

"What do you mean five at once?" I asked.

"Well, can you see Terry having one cock in her pussy; one in her ass, another she is giving a blowjob, and her hands busy beating two more? If you're not one of those cocks, I guess you'd be waiting your turn. Damn, Steve, do it. I want to hear about it."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.