The Advertisement
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Megan spies a notice tacked to a phone pole on her way home after school. "Earn Extra Money" it tells her. Pulling out her cellphone to call the number listed on the sheet, sets in motion an interesting set of erotic events.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Petting  

Dave stripped off the spandex from Megan and told her to go into the bathroom and put onthe shower cap that was in there. After saying he didn't want her hair to get wet he added, "I'll be right in to help you get cleaned off."

Megan dashed into the bathroom and he heard her peeing. Just as she turned to flush the toilet, he was there to turn on the shower and started to adjust the temperature.

As she approached the tub to get in, Dave reminded her to put on the shower cap. She grabbed it, pulled it on and tucked in all of her hair under it. All smiles, she took his hand as she stepped into the tub and didn't release it.

"Aren't you joining me," she asked. "After all you have paint on you too."

Dave's heart skipped a dozen beats at that offer but didn't hesitate. He stripped off his shorts and shirt in a second and was in with her.

Megan looked down as his erection and then back up at his face. Still smiling that broad smile at him, Megan leaned down a little, lifted his penis, gave it a quick flip with her tongue, then planted kiss right on the tip as he gasped. "Nice!" she said, as she stepped close to Dave and hugged him. His penis slid up her stomach and it was his time to gasp again. Megan giggled at his reaction.

Backing away, she reached for the washcloth hanging on the soap dish at the side of the tub. Holding it in the shower stream, she got it wet and then vigorously rubbed the bar of soap into it.

When it was nice and soapy she held out the prepared washcloth saying, "You put the paint on me, why don't you wash it off."

Kneeling in front of her, Dave proceeded to wash her entire body. Although he would have desired to leave the paint on her face because it looked so sexy, that was the first he removed.

Everywhere, Dave washed, gave Megan tingles. When he washed her breasts, he brushed the cloth over her nipples first. His concentrating on her nipples gave her serious flashes of electricity surging down into her crotch. They caused her to gasp as he worked on the the pointy nubs. Then he used his soapy hands all over them. Cupping them. Kneading them.

He turned her away from him to wash the hand print off her butt and moved to the paint sprays on her legs and thighs. He let the cloth drop from his hands and soaped them up.

Starting at her ankles, he drew his hands up each of her legs, until the edge of his hands hit her crotch. With each pass, he pushed a little harder against that sensitive part of her body and each time she gave a little purr.

As he finished, he slid his hand around to her front and cupping her sex in his hand, he slid his middle finger into her slit and searched for the large dimple at the back end of her sexual cleft.

Circling that intimate entrance to her body, he got the same response from her as before. Reaching out to steady herself, she pressed one hand into the wall and the other grabbed onto his shoulder.

Lifting her chin high she let out a soft, long sigh, shuddering noticeably as he continued to circle that hole with the tip of his middle finger. Moving his hand forward he did the same to her nub at the other end of her cleft getting an even stronger reaction.

"Oh, that feels nice," she told him and opening her eyes, she smiled. "Now it's my turn," she said. "You have to be cleaned up too!"

Standing up, Dave surrendered to her hands and fingers. They wandered all over his body, eliciting many groans and sighs. At one point, she told him to put his hands on the back wall and lean on it a little. Standing behind him, she did the same to him as he had done to her. Soapy hands, ankle to crotch.

Each time she got her hands to his crotch, she pushed up into his butt and pressed forward to cup his ball sack. He grunted in response to the touch and the gentle squeeze. Every time he grunted, she gave out a little giggle.

After soaping his back and shoulders, she pressed her body to his and reached between his legs with her left hand grabbing his balls. Then she slowly slid her other hand over his hip and passing over his kinky pubic hair, circled her fingers around his firm member, sliding her hand up and down it's length a few times.

"Oh, God!" Dave gasped as he thrust his head back and reached his chin as high as it would go. He held himself in that position for a moment until she released her sexual hold on him and said to turn around. Smiling up at him in that usual broad smile of hers, green eyes glaring up at him, she said with a love tap to his butt, "It's time to rinse off."

They played in the shower for a few more minutes, smiling at each other and clearing the soap away.

Pensively, Megan asked again if he really thought she could be a model.

Dave told her that the spandex shots he took today would be in the hands of his client by Monday. "If he likes the photos," Dave added, "And I'm sure he will, they will be on the cover of his monthly circular next month!"

"Really?" Megan asked. "You're not shitting me are you?"

Dave was slightly surprised by her question but in all honesty told her, "Nope. I'm not 'Shitting You.' That was the Real Deal! And, If he accepts the photos and wants to use them, I will need at least one of your parent's signed permission and release for him to use them."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.