Raising Our Kids
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by Sors68

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A story of a father and his three kids along with some background of him, and his wife too. Just about anything, I can think of.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I got on the Internet and looked over several more tapes and ordered some. Then it was time for bed. As I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, I heard some small footsteps coming from the bedroom. I expected Mary again, but was surprised when I saw Shary in the mirror.

"Daddy, can I talk to you about something?" she asked.

"Sure sweety."

"Daddy are you mad at me and Larry for making love before you taught us how? We saw what was on the tape and it looked so nice and we saw Mary sit on your dingus ... er cock and we thought we wanted to try it too."

"No sweetheart, I'm not mad. I would have liked to go a little slower in the teaching process. But if you two feel you are ready, then how can I be mad?" I said.

Shary then surprised me with her next question. "Daddy, can I hold your c-cock when you pee tonight and then suck you when you're finished? I saw you and Mary last night & I want to try it too. Ok Daddy?"

"Yes you may dear. I thought you were just interested in Larry as your partner." I said.

"Oh ya, Daddy. I like Larry and I thought that Mary and you made a good couple as you two are older." See giggled.

"Older Huh? Your sister is only 2 minutes older than you. But I see what you mean. But I love all three of you the same. Mary just seems to have latched on to me as hers. I'm sorry."

"Don't be daddy. Me and Larry are fine with it. We love you very much too. Now can I hold it for you?"

"Sure sweety, I was almost ready go anyway. Let me lift the lid & the seat. We don't want to get the seat wet, do we? Now just hold my penis loosely. There, now make sure we hit the bowl. And when I get done, shake it gently to get the last out."

I was peeing into the bowl and Shary was trying her best to keep me aimed in the right direction, but the longer she held me the harder it was not to get excited. Between her little index finger and thumb moving back and forth trying to aim and the actuality of her hand holding my penis, it was really exciting me a great deal. I finished and as Shary was shaking it, I started to grow erect.

She noticed this and commented, "Daddy, your cock is getting hard and big. Do you want me to suck you now?"

"Yes you can sweetie. Let me put the seat down so you can sit down and do it." I put the seat down on the toilet and she sat down. This put my cock even with her mouth. She leaned forward a little and engulfed my prick. Shary started sucking the moment my head was inside her mouth. Her tongue was never still. It swirled around my head and pushed into my piss hole, then back around the head and teasing the piss hole again. It was fantastic, Even my wife had not duplicated this technique. Youth, enthusiasm and innocence all combined to create a unique technique that was driving me insane. I knew I couldn't last very long with kind of treatment, so I asked Shary, "Honey just bob up and down on it now. I'm getting too close like that. Just suck on the out stroke so you don't tire out too soon. Ok honey?"

Shary nodded her head and started to bob her head up and down my prick. She was sucking me back inside her mouth so hard I thought I had entered a vacuum cleaner hose. She sucked and then she started playing with my balls. She was rolling them around inside their sack. How I lasted as long as I did, I don't know. After a couple more minutes of her sucking me, I told her she could go back to her tongue work and to be ready for me to cum.

Shary nodded again and pulled me most of the way out of her mouth. She just had the head and about 1 inch of my shaft in her mouth. Her tongue swirled again and after about 30 seconds of this I groaned and started shooting my jizz into her mouth. I pushed my dick into her mouth so I was shooting straight down her throat. She kept swallowing and sucking.

Once I finished shooting and my cum was only dribbling out, she pulled off my dick and smiled up at me and said, "Oh Daddy that was so good. You taste so good. Even better that Larry. His is kinda tart like he isn't ripe yet, but your sweeter and muskier. Will Larry taste more like you when he grows some more?"

"I don't think Larry is not ripe. I think that because he is so young that he has not got a lot of sperm so it just mainly pre-cum fluid and that is not exactly real tasty. Once he starts producing more sperm, then it will taste better. Now I think its time for some sleep. Let's go to bed OK sweetheart?"

"Ok Daddy"

We went into the bedroom and crawled into bed. Shary hugs me and kisses me goodnight and says "I love you daddy, and thank you for letting me suck your cock tonight."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.