Raising Our Kids - Cover

Raising Our Kids

Copyright© 2010 by Sors68

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A story of a father and his three kids along with some background of him, and his wife too. Just about anything, I can think of.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The sex-ed tapes from the school came in the next day. So that afternoon I showed them the 11 to 13 year old tape. This one explained puberty, all the emotional and physical changes that boys and girls go through. They divided the tapes for boys and girls with one tape each. I just ran both of them back to back. It seemed funny that they would only talk about the boys or about the girls and not both sexes. As I was running the tapes, I saw all three kids taking notes. They were actually treating this just like any other school assignment. Good. Maybe they would learn and remember something that would help them later on and with their own kids.

Afterwards I asked Mary to stand up on the table nude and then I asked questions of all three about the different parts of the body, and what happened to them during puberty. I loved playing with Mary on the pretext of showing her body to the other two kids. By the time I was finished with Mary she had her sweet pussy juices running down her legs.

"Larry, do you want to have a lesson in pussy eating?" I asked.

"You bet dad," came his reply.

"Ok, you and Shary come up here and Mary you lie down on the table. Just a minute, Shary, would you please get me a bath towel from the linen cupboard? That way Mary can be comfortable too."

"Sure daddy, but don't start without me."

Once Shary got back with the towel, I had Mary lie down on the towel and had her dangle her cute little legs off the table. Because it would work, I had Larry pull up a chair and sit between her legs. I then had Larry start licking up all the juices that had started flowing down Mary's legs. I said "Don't you lick her cunt yet, Larry. I just want you to learn the taste for right now. We can get to eating her pussy later. Now slowly lick her inside thigh. Just like licking a delicious ice cream cone. Slow licks, but stop about 2 inches below where her legs go into her body. Yes just like that."

"Shary, can you see ok? I want you to try licking her other leg when Larry is finished with this one. OK? Larry, Make sure you get all of her juices on that leg. And don't try to cheat your sister out of her share either."

"Ohhh, alright I'm done on this one. Shary it's your turn now."

"Mary, how did that feel to you, sweetie?" I asked.

"Oh Daddy, Larry did it so nice I made more juices for him, didn't I Larry?"

"Boy, oh boy did she ever. It was almost running out of her pussy. I kept licking it up off the towel to get more. Daddy do all girls taste as sweet as Mary?"

Laughingly I said "I don't think so son. You will get to find out in a couple minutes. I am sure your sister Shary will be ready before too long and you can taste her too. Then you can see if there is a difference between them. From what I have tasted of Mary, she was very different from the way your mother tasted, even when she was little."

Shary asked, "You and mommy did this when you were little like us?"

"Yes Shary, your mommy and I did things like we are going to do when we were little. Just about the same age as you three. We kissed and hugged, and licked and even made love when we were about your age. You mommy and I always wanted to get you three involved with our lovemaking, but we didn't want to force you into anything before you were ready. Since your mommy is gone now and you are asking the right questions I felt that it was about time you learned about it. I just wish that your mother was here to share this."

Mary spoke for the first time since this started, "Mommy knows everything daddy. I tell her each night how we are doing and I know she is looking down from Heaven right now and she can see how much we love each other. Don't cry daddy, it will be alright."

I couldn't help it, it was just too much. Here my 9-year old daughters and 8-year old son were trying to comfort me and tell me it was ok. They would always be here for me no matter what happened. We were a family and nobody could take that away from us.

After a group hug and lots of kisses I felt good enough to carry on. "Ok, now Shary, it's your turn to learn to lick your sister's juices. Lie back again Mary so Shary can lick your thigh and I think maybe a little more. What do you think?"

"Oh yes daddy, Shary can lick all the way up to my face if she wants!" exclaimed Mary.

Shary then sat down and started licking Mary's left leg. "Oh wow, is this how I taste too daddy?"

"Well after Mary is licked clean, including her succulent pussy, then we shall have to put you up here and find out."

"OK daddy, Mary you are going to love this. You taste so good. Kinda like strawberries and honey with a touch of tart apple too."

"Now Shary you can start licking Mary's juicy pussy. That's right spread her lips with your tongue. Larry come over here and look from this direction, I think you can see better. Now Shary, lick from bottom to top, and make sure you spread the lips out wide with your tongue. Now see the little bump at the top, that's her clit. Run your tongue around it and then suck on it like a lollypop. See how Mary jumped and moaned when you did that. That shows that you are doing it right. Remember that Larry, a man or boy, who can pleasure a woman or girl, with that that kind of pussy eating will never want for female companionship."

Mary had grabbed Shary's head and mashed it into her cunt and we could not see what was happening but we could tell it was pleasurable to her. She was moaning, and groaning and whispering 'Yea, right there, ' and 'Oh god yes'. So I let Shary continue to get her off. I figured that once Mary climaxed, Larry could have a turn then I would too. That would give her three orgasms, one from each of us.

Finally Mary stiffened up and threw her legs around Shary's head and screamed "I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... ing." And then when limp. I had Shary back off so she could recover.

"Larry are you ready to do that for your sister?" I asked.

"You bet dad! Shary what was it like? Did she taste good? She didn't hurt you when she squeezed your head when she came?"

Shary was slow to answer because I do believe she came as well. "Brother dear, she tasted so good, and she shot some liquid into my mouth when she came. At first I thought she peed, but it was not pee unless it was the best tasting pee ever. And no, she didn't hurt me when she wrapped her legs around me. Just watch how much you tongue her clit. It seems real sensitive."

Larry started to lick Mary just like I taught Shary, sticking his tongue into her pussy a lot and just teasing her clit. "Daddy, Shary was right, this is so good. I could do this forever and not get tired of the taste!"

"Now Larry, take your tongue and stick it in her vagina and try to push in inside and then pull out. That is called tongue fucking. Mary how do you like that?"

"Oh daddy, Larry is doing it so nice. Now Larry suck on my clit some. I think I can cum again soon."

Larry moved quickly and attached his mouth around Mary's pussy and clit. What he did I don't know but it shot Mary off into space. She wrapped her legs around his head and started humping her body up and down his face and moaning a great deal. Then she stiffened up and screamed again "I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming! Oh god Larry suck my clit ... don't stop ... Ohhhhhhhhhhhh God!" Then she again collapsed into a boneless heap. Larry finally was able to get himself out of her iron grasp and collapsed back into the chair. His little prick was rock hard and leaking clear fluid. I would have sworn that he came as well.

I was unsure if Mary could take another round with me sucking her poor little pussy, so I had Shary go get another towel for herself. Once she came back I put her on the table as well and since Larry and Mary were pretty much out of it I felt we should have some time together too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.