Raising Our Kids - Cover

Raising Our Kids

Copyright© 2010 by Sors68

Chapter 5: Sex Education Time

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sex Education Time - A story of a father and his three kids along with some background of him, and his wife too. Just about anything, I can think of.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

After supper, Larry approached me and asked if he could talk to me privately. I told the girls that me and Larry had some 'men talk' to take care of and that we would be in the den if they needed anything. "Besides you two are on kitchen duty tonight remember?"

Larry followed me into the den and sat down on the footstool in front of my big chair. I kind of thought I knew what this was about, but I would let him do all the talking.

"Ok Larry, what's up?"

"This is what's up," Larry said as his hands opened revealing his hard little prick. "Ever since this afternoon when we were tickling each other, I keep getting stiff and it won't go away. And then when Shary was talking about having me shave her cunny and her shave my dingus, it got even harder. What do I do about it Daddy?"

"Son, you are growing up faster that I thought. Here you are only 7, but you are turning into a very nice young man. I guess I will need to have that man to man talk with you now instead of later on. Ok, first let's get some terms straight OK? Your dingus is called by many names. I called mine a dingus because that is what my folks called it and so did we. The proper name is penis and the sack underneath are your testicles. But there are other names for it as well.

"You're getting that puzzled look again. I guess I need to call the girls in here and explain everything to them as well. That way you can see and learn about them and they can learn about boys. What do you think champ?"

"Yea Dad this is so confusing just like this. Maybe if Mary & Shary were here I could see what you are talking about."

"OK, Larry." I opened the door to the den and called the girls in too.

I explained to the girls that I felt I needed to talk to them about sex and their bodies. "Larry was asking some questions I couldn't answer with no girls around to show him and since you girls are older and here I thought I could tell all of you the facts of life and love and then we could discuss it. I could answer any of your questions and maybe clear up some misconceptions. Do you think that is OK girls?"

I got two nodding heads as an answer. "Ok, Now as I was telling Larry this," and I held my dick in my hand, "is my penis. But the other names, for a penis is prick, cock, rod, gun, shaft, spear, thingy, your little head, just about anything that points or even looks like a penis. This is my testicles," I said holding my ball sack out for them to see. "They are called mainly balls as I'm sure Larry already knows, there are two round ball-like things in the sack. Testicles are also called 'the boys', rocks and 'the family jewels' or just jewels. Sometimes you hear kids talking about protecting the family jewels. This is what they mean, protecting your testicles. I'm sure Larry has hit them or been hit in them by something. It smarts really bad doesn't it? Well that is why we have to protect them when we can."

"Next, a penis gets hard when it is stimulated by someone touching it or pulling on it or playing with it and even kissing it. But you can also be stimulated by talking about sexy things or if you start thinking about a sexy girl." I got some giggles from Mary and Shary on that one. "You are a little early to be getting stiff, also called a hard, stiffy, or hardon, but I suspect that being nudists and having your sisters around all the time has something to do with that. I also started a little early, so that helps too."

"Now what to do about it? If you want I can show you how to masturbate and that should help some. But you are way too young to be able to get any real relief from that, as you cannot ejaculate yet. OK, I see that puzzled look on your faces. Masturbating is also called jacking off, spanking the monkey, wacking off, or having a whank, or even jerking off. This is when you take your hand, or someone else takes their hand and strokes your penis up and down until you feel really good, or as you get older until you ejaculate. Ejaculation is when you get to a, point where the good feeling can get no better and sperm from inside your testicles spurts out the end of your penis. This sperm, once you are old enough to produce it, is what is shot inside a girl's vagina to make a baby."

The girls just stared at my prick and then almost as one they turned to Larry and looked at him too. Larry just sat proud that he was like his daddy. He was also sporting a pretty good hardon.

"Ok, Girls this is where you come into the picture. First let's start at the top. Girls as they get older start to develop breasts. Where your nipples are now, will start to swell up and stick off your chest. Then the skin around the dark circle around your nipple will start to swell and then more and more swells until a real breast develops. Your breast or tit, or milker, or headlight, boobs, honkers, hooters will grow bigger until they stop growing. If your mother or grandmother's size means anything, you girls will be about average. Your mother was fairly small, only a 35B. But we will have to see how you two grow up then. You don't have to worry about that part for a while yet. Your mom was almost 14 before her breasts were large enough to even think about a bra."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.