Raising Our Kids - Cover

Raising Our Kids

Copyright© 2010 by Sors68

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story of a father and his three kids along with some background of him, and his wife too. Just about anything, I can think of.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

After school the next day as we were walking home and no one was around us I asked Julie if she had ever heard of a blowjob? She said she had heard something about it but it just didn't make any sense to her. Why should she blow on my dingus? And how was that a job? I told her I had thought about that and had some ideas that I wanted to try out once we got home, if she wanted to, that is.

Julie punched me in the arm and said, "After what you did for me last night and will do again tonight, (I Hope) I will try anything to make you feel like I did."

When we got home my mom was at the store and wouldn't be back until 5 o'clock and it was only 3:30 now. So we ran up to my room and stripped off our clothes. I lay down on the bed in the middle and had Julie lay with her head down by my crotch. I then told her to start licking it all over, and if she wanted to, she could suck the whole thing in her mouth and then suck on it and lick it like I did to her cunny last night.

Julie tentatively started licking my dingus up and down. It started growing and she cried in surprise. "What are you doing to make it do that?"

"I'm not doing anything. It is all your doing."

"You mean I'm making it grow big like that, just from licking it?"

"Yep," I said. "The only other time it gets like that is in the mornings when I have to go pee. But don't worry I don't feel like that now. This feels wonderful!" I was not old enough to be able to ejaculate but the feeling just got better and better. I never felt any big release, but the feeling was fantastic. I asked Julie if she had heard anything about fucking. She had heard about it but was real unsure of what it was. I figured it was probably what my parents did when my dad would get on top of my mother and kind of humped up, and down. Sometimes my mother was on her back and sometimes she was on her stomach. I had only seen it a couple times in the past and with the new information I now had regarding how girls were made, things started clicking in my head. I told Julie that I think I know what fucking is. You lay on the bed and I get on top of you and put my dingus in your hole that feels so good. But I think that my dingus has to be hard to do that because I can only go inside you with my finger and it is stiff. I don't think I could stuff my limp dingus inside you.

Julie thought about this for a couple of seconds and then said, "Let's try it, OK?"

I said, "Ok. But you will have to get my dingus hard first. How about you suck it again until it gets hard?" Julie didn't even answer me; she pushed me back on the bed and was sucking my little prick like a vacuum. When I was real hard, she pulled off it and asked, "Do I have to be on the bottom, you're kinda heavy. Can't I be on top & still stick it in me?" I didn't have an answer for that so we tried it.

Julie sat on my belly and moved back until my hard little dingus was just in front of her cunny. She sat up a little higher and pushed my dick in her slit. I was somewhat wet from her saliva, but not enough to be able to go in. When she tried again, we both yelped, as we were too dry. I then remembered that when I licked her cunny it got real juicy. So I told her to lie down and I would eat her pussy and she would be wetter and we could try it again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.