Sisters
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Pretty in Pink

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Suzanne and Amber both go to Claiborne High in the Construct. Both enjoy it, until Suzanne goes missing. Amber decides she's the only one who can find her sister.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   2nd POV   Violence   School  

I didn't know what was different, at least not at first. I came out of class right ahead of this one boy. My hand accidentally hit his leg, while his hit my bottom. I looked back over my shoulder at him, and smiled. He smiled back. My fingers slid over to his dick, while his slid across my bottom.

There are times you don't use words. The look in his eye was all the invitation I needed. Without much to do, we headed down the hall to an unoccupied couch. Our lips homed in on each other, and our hands went exploring. He had the cutest flat nipples, not like mine were getting. Meanwhile, my tongue dove into his mouth, running past his teeth and dueling with his own oral digit. His fingers had begun toying with my curves; I gave him points for not diving between my legs right away.

He had something else for that place between my legs, but that didn't happen at first. Instead we did a lot more exploring. But when it happened, I was so ready for him. I wanted him, and that hadn't happened with me and a boy, at least not like I was feeling it. I hitched my legs up around his hips, and we went to town.

I was getting nice and worked p when he pulled out. This was most definitely not what I had in mind. But his strong hands flipped me onto my hands and knees, and he went right back where I wanted him. Only this time he felt like he was going for my throat.

It occurred to me that I didn't have to wait for him to move. I rocked forward, and then rammed myself back on him. This was even better than being on top, at least for me. My whole body had come alive, and in my intensity I clutched the fabric of the couch. I'd seen others tearing the fabric, but it was always repaired by the next class break.

There were others around us, and I saw a guy's unoccupied thing right in front of my face. I grabbed and sucked it. I tasted some other girl, but I was so worked up I didn't mind. His balls were large and soft, and when I sucked them, he moaned. That's all the encouragement a girl needs. I sucked him as deep as I could, and had the fantasy that I was filled with dick.

I'm not sure about other girls, but I love that feeling. I lost myself, just concentrating on the boys. It didn't take long before they pushed me over the top. And again. Then it was the turn of the boys. I had a mouth full of come. The other boy finished, and when I straightened up there were plenty of other boys available.

Eventually I staggered out of the pile. I had come everywhere. I was so sore between the legs I wondered if I could stand to have anything touch me down there. But I felt great. It wasn't the climaxes, either. I'd lost track of what had happened, who I'd done it with, or who I'd done it with. Guys focus on the climaxes; I'd learned to enjoy the process, too.

I was too fogged out, too blessed out to be exact, to pay attention to such things as class. Something managed to percolate to the top, and I used a wall to lever myself upright. I had to get to class. I had to ... I stopped. At Claiborne you know the time without looking at a clock. But they put those around anyway, just like in a regular school. This one said it was 15 minutes before the end of the day.

Kids were still going at it all over the place. I could feel a tug toward it, but my conscious mind said no. I liked sex, correction, I loved sex, but I had limits. I kept one hand on the wall for balance. I made my way to my locker. I was still sore, so I did something that you can do in the Construct, but really shouldn't do in real life: I put my panties in my purse.

I stepped outside and sat on a stone bench. It was a Spring day, and the light breeze blew right up my legs. It's one of those funny things: when you wear a skirt you're aware of your legs. Shorts don't give you the same feeling of legs. But more than that, I was still wet, still aroused, and I was aware of my sex. That never would have happened with panties. Or maybe it would have, but that didn't matter.

I did something very wanton, I spread my legs, something else you don't do with a skirt. Someone coming along the walk could have seen everything. Of course if they were someone from the school, they would already have seen it. And I didn't care. They could look all they want.

I saw Suzanne holding hands with the boy she'd met at Father's dinner party. She looked radiant. He was cute, and from the look on both their faces I decided it was serious. They were hooked on each other, and I'd have to take that into account in dealings with them.

"You look tired," she said.

"I got tied up in that thing going on in there," I said.

"We managed to avoid it."

"How on earth did you manage to do that?" I'd been swept up in it from the moment I'd left the classroom.

"We went to this private cabin in the woods," she said. "It's through one of the doors."

"Huh. I should have thought of that. I didn't get the chance."

"Well, enjoy today. It won't be like this after today."

"They're changing everything?"

Suzanne grimaced. "Yeah, it's the same old story: use a judge to ruin it for everyone."

That meant no sex. I'd been doing it for three weeks, and it was being taken away from me. I could go on about how not-fair that was, but there were a lot of things that weren't fair, and I'd learned that sometimes you just had to accept things, at least for the moment. There had to be a way to change things in the future. But for right now, or at least early next week, I'd just have to learn to put up with things.

"Why Tuesday?"

"It's the 10th of the month," Suzanne said. "I think Monday is the day they'll use to get us used to things." She smiled at the boy. "We're off to the local town until this winds down. Have fun."

That made me think: this was the last day I'd have to try things, and there was one thing I was curious about. You heard other girls talk, even at Claiborne. I got to my feet and went back inside. I wasn't wild about getting involved in what was still going on, so I skirted that carefully. A few hands reached for me as I undressed. I grabbed one boy who was momentarily free and dragged him into the office.

His hand went to my bottom, but I pried them off. "Fill out this form," I said. I took the Body Change form and filled it out. I wanted massive boobs and a few other things. And what I wanted from him...

We had to re-enter Claiborne, and it couldn't be through the front door. We didn't really 'enter' the school through the front doors. We'd have to go to the ones that let us visit other parts of the Construct. We stepped out, and stepped back. When we did, I no longer hurt between my legs, and was now supporting a monstrous pair of tits. The boy, however, now had a dick that was at least a foot long and thicker than my wrist.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.